All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Girl: Lost But Found'

by MeredithEighty8

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
VERY GOOD STORY

ENJOYED IT VERY MUCH. USING A COUPLE WORDS THAT MAKE ME CRINGE BUT I HANDLE THEM, lol IT'S JUST THAT AUTHORS USE THE WORDS SO MUCH AND I WONDER WHY AN EASIER WORD COULD BE USED. YES I KNOW THE WORDS AND THEIR SYNONYMS, BEING A PROFESSIONAL EDITOR FOR A MAJOR PUBLISHING COMPANY AND A POPULAR OUTDOOR HUNTING MAGAZINE. WE HAVE OUT QUIRKS JUST LIKE EVERY ONE ELSE. JUST LIKE AUTHORS AND WE DO EVEN SUGGEST THAT AN AUTHOR US THE MEANING EVEN IF IT TAKES MORE WP12 (DAMN THEIR SELLING VERSION 18 NOW, GOSH I'M OLD) AND DRAGON NATURALLY SPEAKING USAGE. ANYWAY GREAT STORY!

THANK YOU MeredithEighty8, VERY WELL WRITTEN! INDEED!

SamWarrensSamWarrensabout 7 years ago
Wonderful story

Could be the start of two part story. Certainly she becomes pregnant. They try to marry but relation ship is exposed. How do they deal with that?

icandothisicandothisabout 7 years ago
Sweet

Oh my! Wonderful story, felt connection to the girl and to her lover/father. Particularly liked the ending, when knowing the truth she still opened her legs to him, inviting, welcoming, offering her love, the issue of incest unimportant to either of them.

I could definitely image her father's thick, hard cock sliding into her (me).

A sweet story, but it still made my panties wet. Excellent!

bLoner1964bLoner1964almost 7 years ago
Amazing

A sweet love tale between a father/lover and his darling daughter... passionate and beautiful

LonesomesoulLonesomesoulalmost 7 years ago
So Good!

Loving your stories - so readable! Keep them coming! Thanks!

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
One negative comment!

You'll notice that all comments except one are in praise of this story. You'll also notice everyone used their name except the one who wrote the negative comment. I think you should HAVE to use your name in order to comment. It's soooo easy to hide behind "Anonymous" and say hateful things. No one is forcing anyone to read any of the stories on this website so if you don't like this one, move on and find another one. And really, what did you expect from a story that is in the incest category? Good job on this story MeredithEighty8!!! Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

Cowboy daddy. Yum

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 4 years ago
Should Have Told

Should have told Frank and Maggie though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Damn, I'm sick I know, but this was so hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WET!

Just reading this story made me cum without ever touching myself! So hot!

SweetCharlotteSweetCharlottealmost 4 years ago
What Cums First?

What’s the difference between a relationship between two biologically connected people who are unaware of the dna connection and two random people who meet and are attracted to each other? The sexual imperative exists and demands to be resolved in either circumstance. The two main characters had already begun fucking before the father realized she was his daughter, and once the daughter knew it didn’t change anything. It was just the age old scenario of a man and a woman giving in to the strongest of primal urges.

I enjoyed this story and it had me wondering “what would I do?”

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm dripping wet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Old Osc 83 been around a little

very nice little story...

For a time I was the only Grammar School Boy in the parish , bit ostracized as "posh boy"until my Father taught me street fighting...never lower your standards..never hit any one smaller, go for the Big bastards first ,get in first...be kind to the little ones....

Worked till I was 14, then found Girls .They didn,t find me..I was not messed with (by either sex) except for Johnny W..but we didn't know what that was either, for a while.

Working class Girls in early 50,s went with the Crowd, and the leader of the pack was First..mostly fingering, kissing wanking off your man, Pregnancy was to be avoided at all costs...Blow jobs were unheard of in England..mostly.

So I satisfied myself with News of the World "Exposures" always ending with "I declined her offer and left" .or

She opened her negligee ,moved towards me and

......... .............

So no knowledge but an erection, and a hand, my generation found Love.

UNTIlLL (yes 2 L"s) my cousin Norma,who was a year older than me , and extremely developed for her age...came to me at a street party, and asked if she could stay by me.I said of course , but why..."Oh all the boys keep trying to feel my tits in the day, I,m not that sort of a girl"

I knew about Brenda and the Park Bushes, but said "Of course you are not" (notice the grammar") Then emboldened , by the nearness of her breasts and closeness I asked"can i get you a drink", This was a street party I think celebrating the new Queen , all drinks were free (non alcoholic) but if you knew the right man ,a sort of spirit was available. I returned with two drinks, said "be careful it's little strong."

She took a sip, said "Gawd its, a bit strong inni't, but added ,lovely though, thanks."she stayed by me all evening (well till 8 O'clock) I don't remember what was said, only her shape and nearness.

When I went home I did't even wank, the memory was too precious ..that what Love does for you.

Little later I lost (gave up amazingly easily my virginity) we stayed in a really torrid? intense? relationship, I read a lot of Books and she was eager to learn..

But at 15 and a half, she got a Job , I found A levels, and we parted There is a sequal

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Made me wet, too. A daughter's pussy conforms to her father's cock size when he is fully erect. I know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous