All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Gymnast'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More

Great start ( hint hint )

Hopefully there's more coming great storytelling

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great start

I enjoyed your story and look forward to more. I hope that Misty is still a virgin. Since he did not get to break his daughter's hymen he should get to break a couple of the other girls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent as always

Nikki, your stories are always the best, keep this one going!

Corco763Corco763about 8 years ago
Boaa, äii !!!

Diese Geschichte ist unübertreffbar !

Übersetzung:

This story is unsurpassabel !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Nikki_2021 you are the best, loved this story and love all your stories. Excellent just excellent!!!!!! Whatever you see fit to write I will eagerly read. Very well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great scenario...

Thanks for a very hot little story, I hope it goes (much) further. You didn't label it Chapter1 or Part1, but I hope you mean't to!

1963pieman1963piemanabout 8 years ago
.Thanks for the story

I wish I could be that lucky man.

Thanks for the wonderful story.

Please add to it.

sober71sober71about 8 years ago
Loved it

Have just found you and placed you on my favourite author 's list.

I will be a regular reader from now.

5*'s

NesticNesticabout 8 years ago
Great Story ... Please continue ...

Great Story ... Please continue ...

Loved the plot with her slim figure and everything... Let daddy move on with some gymnastic friends of her ...

Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragonabout 8 years ago
Loved it

I hope we get to see more of this sexy minx and her daddy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Good story. He should of cum in her though.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 8 years ago
One of my favorite fantasies ...

OMG - this was hot - please continue.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 8 years ago
Loved it

Very hot, I know that pulling out is the right thing before cumming, but there are still 1,000's of litle swimmers in the precum that could knock her up and some day someone will write about that.

RockyStoneRockyStoneabout 8 years ago
Awesome!

I've had you in fave list for a long time; I really like this gem well. Keep writing and I'll keep reading. I've always been secretly happy my daughter was in band, not sports.

RS.

whackadoodlewhackadoodleabout 8 years ago
What was she wearing?

I hope I didn't read over it, but why did she need to change before the exam? I thought it would be a point of interest or humor. Maybe it will be answered in the next story?

MeBr123MeBr123about 8 years ago
Sexy story

One of my favorite themes, petite daughter attracting her dad. But I wish the buildup had gone on a bit longer?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Oh man, hot, heavy and wet. . Loved it....

jstar2081jstar2081about 8 years ago
As always you never fail to deliver

As always you never fail to deliver with a well written and very erotic story! Thank you once again

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Gymnast

Why an age limitation - these fertile young bodies are every male's dream. Hell, you get five stars just for providing those of us who have always desired to mate with such a lovely female. Seeing their Mons Venus in their tight uniform gives each male, father of the gymnast or not unique desires to mount this cute babes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really well written and very sexy!

I have always enjoyed these talented little women, especially the college age ones and have wondered how sex would be with one of them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
6 months...

It's been 6 months since you posted this, to many favorable comments asking for me, so I'm hoping you'll be continuing this series soon, especially as you've already set it up to be continued. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Exciting Hot story ...

....that only some could imagine. It got me off....

Thx

peebudypeebudyover 7 years ago
great story

I love the long, slow build up which leads to crossing the uncrossable line. well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW what a story such athletesim and oh so, so sexy and extra erotic, with the promise of so much more to CUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
What a HOTT STORY

I was super hard. Looking forward to another story with Misty

ChalkyCanberra1970ACTChalkyCanberra1970ACTover 7 years ago
Dayam

Nikki, youre great! I hope you never stop with your quite perverted mind and my quite perverted admiration for it, lol. Thankyou 😊

mountaincat4mountaincat4over 7 years ago
Incest AND taboo

Right up there in the top three male sexual icons with cheerleaders and Japanese girls in school uniforms is the female gymnast. Can you imagine what the ratings for the Olympics would be if this sport was done in the nude? One could also make a case for including the ice skaters. A couple of those (especially the Asians) tend to get me thinking about something other than triple jumps.

Even though the actual details of this story didn't break any new ground, it portrayed the characters very realistically and the descriptions of the sex were imaginative and arousing. Can't ask for too much more than that. Although, maybe you can. CH 02 hints at another all time favorite male fantasy: Two young ladies at the same time. Can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thanks for the memories.

I had thought one of the guilty (and secret) pleasures of my daughter's devotion to theater was the opportunity, when they were on-stage, to stare at her and her hard-bodied friends for hours without anyone calling me a pervert. The day after the final performance of her high school career she told me she’d invited two theater buddies, the very foxy Rachel and Jennifer, to sit by the pool and I offered to fix lunch. Rachel and Jennifer soon showed up, stripped out of minimal tee-shirts and shorts into micro-minimal bikinis, and headed for the pool. While making sandwiches I took more than my fair share of peeks out the kitchen window and when I went outside to deliver the goodies, the girls asked me me to join them. After they shot down my tepid show of reluctance I put on (for obvious reasons) some loose fitting swimming trunks and sunglasses, and went outside to join them.

Outside they asked me to apply lotion to their backs and not minding the cliche at all, I did so. When done my daughter rolled over and asked me which one of the three I thought was the hottest. I sputtered out a confused, “what,” and my daughter said they can all tell from the way I look at us when they’re on-stage that I think they’re hot, they were just wondering which one I thought was the hottest. Before I could come up with a convincing lie Rachel joined in, telling me they didn’t mind at all, it was a real turn-on, that they loved being on-stage and feeling peoples’ eyes, especially mine, on them, then Jennifer said maybe I needed a better look and all three stood and peeled off their bikinis.

Now I knew my daughter was no virgin, I doubted her friends were. and was pretty sure they’d all played with the bi-curious. I also knew, even in my lust-addled state, that this conversation was no accident.

So I spent the next few months sharing a bed with my daughter and her two friends, who told me they’d long noticed and loved my lustful stares and decided to cap their high school careers with the hottest dad there. At the end of the summer Rachel and Jennifer headed off to college out-of-state and were only occasional fuck buddies after that. My daughter and I, fifteen years and two wonderful children later, remain together.

dietz10000dietz10000almost 7 years ago
Love your mind

But I also detect the faint possibility of a bit of truth in your story

Either way is was hot sensual and romantic.. I truely enjoyed as was one of my fetishes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Top 5...!

nikki,

You're in my top 5 favs here on Literotica. Love your stories - the way you think, tease and write!

Thank you for all the great fantasies...

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 6 years ago

Nice, though I would have liked seeing the girlfriend visit, and it would have been hotter if the daughter was a virgin, and the build-up had been slower.

TheOnlyOneLeft4YouTheOnlyOneLeft4Youabout 5 years ago
Awesomely Hot!!

Nikki what an awesome start to this incredible hot steamy encounter between dad and his daughter. Can't wait to finish the next two in the series...

sparkle8sparkle8about 5 years ago
Edging to this Story

Nikki, I've had you in my Following list for ages. How is it that I hadn't read this story until now? While reading this story, I spent the entire time edging, my cock pointing high, and me stroking it slowly so that I wouldn't come too soon. I really look forward to reading the subsequent stories. It sounds like Misty is going to be a handful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So sexy!

You have brought many men's dream to life with this story, my own included. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You are great Nikki !!

Keep writing sweetheart. Best writer on here

Trekkie469Trekkie469over 4 years ago
HOT!

Nikki,

I love this story and pictured myself as daddy. I had an erection from the very start of the story. THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love Audra

Great fanticy I can only dream of such a daughter.

chifan7536chifan7536almost 4 years ago

What an Awesome Story. An incredible Dream for me as well!!!! Please write some more. Thanks.

Lee2012Lee2012over 3 years ago
Superb

Quick but smooth transition from competitive attitude to a sexy minx. Great skills you have.

Lee 2012

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Not the most sophisticated writing style, but this story is oh so hot!

MrViixMrViixalmost 3 years ago

Five stars! Great pace and hot sex.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Wow, that was a very nice start to a great story.

Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

LordDeanLordDeanover 2 years ago

Another wonderfully arousing story

FloatingdadFloatingdadover 2 years ago

Nicely put together. As the daddy of athletes I can appreciate the sacrifices, and the unavoidable appreciation of their special efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not bad but something is lacking.

Can’t tell just what.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another well written highly erotic story.

I think the seduction/yielding to lust could have been longer. Rather than going from completely innocent therapist massages to full blown sex in their first time they thought of it as a sexual thing. I think the build up could have been spread out over a few more frustrating massages, complete with all the guilt and denials before they yielded

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome. Well written. IT was great but I agree it might have been greater to NOT have them have sex so quickly. More playful teasing. Big step for a father and daughter to go for it so quickly.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

need to continue. good storyline. dad needs to cum in to her pussy

LordDeanLordDeanover 1 year ago

I just found your page and started with this story. It was very well done, and very erotic. Your words painted some very arousing pictures. Thank you. I will re more after I recover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All a bit quick but enough to make me cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story was good until you mentioned bringing in Misty!!

Just another harem of whores, nothing special about daddy-daughter

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 1 year ago

A little too quickly resolved to me, but quite steamy in the process. Also second the idea of not a great idea to "introduce" Misty.

VCDCVCDCabout 1 year ago

Hi - I just posted a story tonight. The female lead was named Nikki. Ran across this Nikki and I would check the karma and read this story.

I liked the storyline of gymnastics as I have had similar thoughts watching the beautiful bodies of these amazing athletes on TV and Olympic competitions.

As a beginner author I really appreciated the vivid descriptions of Dad pleasuring Audra. Adding on Audra's gymnastic moves using Dad as a 'judge' was innovative.

Subone1Subone18 months ago

Great story! Can't wait to read the rest of the chapters!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Pretty hot stuff. It did seem to escalate a little quickly but I suppose most people won't really complain about getting to the action quickly.

But was it really necessary to make her sound like she was a bit of a slut? "I'm not a virgin by any stretch." That kind of kills the mood a bit for me in these types of stories. Obviously most girls around that age have at least some experience, but to state it like that is a bit over the top, for me at least. I think it would have been better to say nothing; with the way the situation was going, it's obvious she's rather experienced.

Sadly it's not the type of story I was hoping for (pure F/D) but I'll read it anyway just to see where it goes. Might be fun :)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm confused at her attitude a bit. She's clearly a bit of a cockslut, I mean she practically emphasises the fact that she ain't no virgin by a long-shot, but she says she's not on the pill. Is she just stupid? Any girl with her head screwed on right that is sexually active will be taking some sort of birth control measures. At the very least, if she's not on something, she will make sure her partners wear condoms. Just seemed weird especially since she didn't say to her dad not to cum in her (he took the initiative and just made sure to pull out. but that's playing with fire at best).

AndrewMarxAndrewMarx6 months ago

Really creative and the descriptions of all the positions that Audra put herself in were well explained and very erotic. I really enjoy your stories. You are a cut above.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES