Daddy's Little Gymnast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers

As much fun as she was having, Audra wanted more.

"Fuck me Dad, I want your cock in my pussy!"

"Audra ..."

"Just do it Dad, don't think, just put this gorgeous fucking cock in my cunt. I'm not a virgin by any stretch."

Audra released her father's cock and sat up, sitting on the edge, spinning to capture him between her thighs. She wrapped her legs around him quickly and pulled him to her, her feet against his bare bum.

Doug was surprised by the strength of Audra's legs. He shouldn't have been after what he'd watched her do over the years, but actually feeling them pulling him toward her was something else. His cock was trapped up against her, the height of the table just perfect. No matter what she said though, he couldn't bring himself to aim his cock at her pussy and slide it inside.

Audra took care of it for him. She grabbed his cock, rubbed the head on her slick slit and then pulled with her feet against his butt, drawing him forward and driving his cock into her pussy. It didn't immediately sink all the way in, but once the ice was broken, Doug couldn't help but thrust. He kicked off his pants so that they wouldn't distract him and thrust hard again.

Doug found that Audra's pussy was delightfully tight, just like every other part of her body. He worked his stiff cock deeper and deeper inside her vice-like grip. He pulled his shirt off over his head, throwing it aside.

"God that feels so fucking good Dad," Audra gasped as she felt him start to thrust in and out, his pace building. She raked her nails down through the hair on his chest as his cock drove home again and again.

Doug didn't want to cum, but the whole experience had him so turned on that he soon found himself on the brink of orgasm despite his desire.

"Are you on the pill?" he gasped.

"No!" Audra replied, looking worried.

Doug thrust home and pushed Audra back down on the massage table, laying her out before him. He grabbed her hips and started to thrust wildly, his balls slapping against her pussy. At the critical moment, he pulled his cock from her pussy and exploded, his cum shooting from his cock to arc down and splatter against Audra's belly. His second spurt went further, hitting her on the left breast whilst the remainder fell to her belly and onto her bald mound.

Audra grinned at her father as he exploded. She ran a finger through the warm cum on her belly. As he watched, she brought the finger to her lips and licked it, tasting his cum. She laughed when his eyes bugged open, his jaw dropping as if he'd never seen anything like it in his life.

"That was awesome Daddy, are you going to make me cum now?" she asked him.

Doug looked at his cum splattered daughter and smiled.

"It would only seem fair," he replied.

"Eat me Daddy," she told him, pulling her knees up to her chest and then spreading her legs wide again.

"Careful for that groin," Doug advised her with a smile, flicking his gaze from her eyes to her proffered pussy.

Audra grinned. Doug knelt beside the massage table and ran his tongue along Audra's thigh, dragging it along a teasing, slow path toward her pussy. He took his time, using his fingers as well as his tongue as he closed on his target. His fingers caressed her lips as he breathed in the aroma of her excited pussy and then he used them to part her lips. He delicately ran his tongue up the middle of her slit, taking his first taste. His tongue trailed up to her clit and swirled slowly around the little bud. Audra purred in response to the contact as he continued to flick the tip of his tongue back and forth across it.

Audra pulled at her nipples as her father began slowly exploring her pussy with his tongue. He was taking his time and she loved the slowly building pleasure. She'd been a little disappointed at how quickly he'd cum, but she felt he was redeeming himself now. Each caress of his tongue was slow and deliberate. The speed and pressure of each lick seemed to be delivered with perfect consideration to maximise her pleasure. They boys that she'd slept with previously had been rushed and rough with their tongues, seeming to have no real interest in her pleasure, only licking her like they were satisfying check list of things to do before they satisfied their own pleasures.

She felt her father's finger slip deep into her pussy as his tongue worked lightly back and forth and around her clit. She could feel her juices seeping from between her lips and running down her bum crack. If she'd been alone, she would have swirled her finger around her tight little butt hole, maybe even have slipped it inside, but she wasn't sure how her father would react if she asked him to do it.

Her father's tongue pressed harder against her clit and worked more determinedly than before, his finger joined by a second

sliding in and out of her pussy. Audra's breathing became more ragged, coming in gasps and pants and Doug knew that he could quickly bring her to orgasm. He wanted to make it special though. He wanted her to know how skilled he was, so he backed off the pressure on her clit and let his fingers slip from her pussy. He heard Audra moan in frustration as he then ran his tongue down and thrust it inside her, wiggling and teasing. He took a few moments to observe her, resting his tongue, teasing her with his fingers again. He could see her juices seeping down from her pussy and between her butt cheeks. He followed it with a finger, lightly caressing her, ever so gently touching her little starfish.

Audra gasped as she felt his finger just where she'd wanted it.

"Oh yes Daddy, I love that, it feels so good," she purred, rolling her nipples between thumbs and fingers.

"Oh really?" he asked, surprised.

"Uh huh, sometimes when I'm alone I even put my finger in there," she said, blushing.

Audra felt her father's finger pushing at her bum hole, teasing, not quite penetrating her.

"Show me," he said, his finger quickly withdrawn.

Audra moaned when her pleasure was abandoned yet again, but then quickly changed position so that she was on all fours, kneeling on the massage table. Doug moved so that he was behind her again at the foot of the table. Audra reached behind herself with her left hand, looking back over her shoulder as she slid her finger down between her butt cheeks. She ran it down slowly, teasing until she felt her target with her finger.

Doug watched as Audra's finger slid easily into her bum. She gasped as she pushed it in, smiling at him, working it as far in as she could. He stood mesmerised as she slid it out and in again, over and over. His cock responded, recovering from its orgasm to stand proudly erect before him again.

"That's so fucking hot," he said.

"Not as hot as you licking me though Daddy. You still haven't made me cum," Audra sighed.

"Well then I guess I'd better take over again then," he smiled at her.

Audra's finger slipped from her bum and she made to move position, but Doug stopped her. He reached between her legs, resting his thumb on her clit, and then stuck his tongue into her pussy as he rubbed the little nub. He used his other hand to slide a finger into her almost impossibly tight anus.

"Oh fuck yes Dad!" Audra yelled.

Doug kept going for a minute and then changed things. He pulled his finger from her bum and instead, as he thumbed her clit, slid two fingers into her pussy and curled them toward the front of her vagina. Audra was clearly close to cumming, but he had one piece of the puzzle left to complete. He circled his tongue around her butt hole and then licked directly into her anus, probing and wiggling with his tongue.

Audra squealed at the additional pleasure and tipped over the edge into ecstasy.

Doug felt Audra's pussy seemed to try and eject her fingers as she orgasmed and then the pressure released and he was stunned when fluid sprayed around his fingers. Audra's legs were visibly shaking, her stomach contracted and even her butt clenched at his tongue.

Audra collapsed onto the massage table, still shaking from the intensity of her release. Doug was amazed as he watched her calves vibrated and her butt all but lifted off the table as she slowly recovered.

"Fuck that was amazing!"

"Do you always squirt when you cum?" he asked.

"Is that what I did? It's never happened before," Audra grinned.

"Well it was fucking hot," Doug laughed.

"It must have been because I can see that you're all ready to go again," Audra smiled. "Is there something I can do to help?"

Doug briefly considered asking if he could stick his cock in her bum, but didn't.

"You know there's something I've always wanted to see. All those times at your gymnastics, I've always wondered what it would be like if it was done naked. Some of the positions you girls get into ... well it's amazing I've never simply cum in my pants watching."

Audra giggled.

"Well I'd be happy to do some moves for you Dad," she grinned. "And I even have one special one that will amaze you."

She jumped down from the massage table and Doug followed her as she strolled into the living room, eyes glued to her fantastic little butt. There was a gymnastic influence to the way she walked, all power and poise. It did wonderful things to her bottom as she moved.

Audra had her father sit on the couch and began to stretch for him. She moved through a series of positions, each one of them stretching her pussy in different ways. She held one leg up in a vertical split, did the splits on the floor, both facing to and away from him. She did a couple of hand stands and even spread her legs wide whilst in the middle of one.

Doug was in heaven, suggesting positions that he'd always wondered about. Audra even lay down on her back and managed to get both feet behind her head. She did walk overs and even a back flip, all naked in the middle of the living room.

"Now for the special treat Dad," she said, getting him to lie on the floor, his hard on flat against his stomach.

Audra stood over his head. Doug's eyes were glued to the sight of her pussy but before he really had time to appreciate it, she did a hand stand, one hand on either side of his hips. Doug didn't quite know what to expect and then his eyes widened in amazement as Audra lowered her body in a vertical push-up until her mouth found the tip of his cock. She sucked at it until she had it between her lips and then sucked it deeper. Her mouth slid down his hard shaft, engulfing him even while the rest of her body was vertical above him.

"Fuck me!" Doug gasped, eyes taking in the tension in her arms, her body shaking slightly as she continued to suck him.

Audra didn't last long before quickly dropping her feet back to the ground.

"That is something I've never ever seen done!" Doug said, amazed by the extraordinary control that the move required.

"I told you it was special," she grinned.

Doug didn't get time to respond before she stood over him and started doing the splits, her pussy directly over his face. When she was within tongue range, Doug quickly tipped his head forward and licked along her pussy even as her mouth once again found his cock. Audra sucked at his cock for a few moments before disengaging again.

Doug sighed in disappointment as her pussy was taken away from his face. He watched in amazement as she sprung back into a handstand over him again. She started so that she was looking down at his head and then walked down along his body, one hand either side of him. She made it seem effortless, but he could see from the corded muscles of her arms that it was anything but. When her head was over his cock again, she once again dipped down and sucked it into her mouth. She pushed herself back up which drew her mouth back up along her father's cock until the head popped from between her lips.

Doug watched, fascinated by the play of his daughter's muscles as she worked her body over him. He gasped when she spun on her right hand, lifting the left over his body to so that she landed still in a handstand only on one side of him. The move was quickly repeated and then Audra was in the same position she'd started, only facing toward his feet so that he now had a view of her butt and tight shoulder muscles.

Audra grinned to herself, imagining how impressed her father was going to be by the next move. With the sort of control that only a truly competitive gymnast could muster she spread her legs until she was almost doing the splits in her handstand and then swung her body down, her legs spread the whole time. She came to a halt as her bare pussy ground against her father's cock.

"Shit!" Doug said in amazement.

Audra didn't give him much time to think about it, quickly working her hand between her legs to grab her father's cock and slide her body back so that it slipped inside. They both groaned as her lips slid down his erection.

Audra took control, looking down on her father and bouncing up and down on his cock. She worked her feet under her so that she was squatting and worked quickly, occasionally slowing to grind hard on the cock buried deep in her pussy.

Doug did what he could to hold on. He tried very hard not to think of all those gymnasts that he'd had dirty thoughts about over the years, tried not to think about the fact that it was his daughter that was the one working his cock toward a second explosion. The sight of his slight but powerful daughter's frame bouncing up and down wasn't an easy thing to ignore though.

Audra moved position several times. When she thought that she was pushing her father too close to his second orgasm, she'd give him some relief, stringing him out. She spun to turn the other way, presenting him with a view from behind as her pussy lips clung to his shaft. She squatted and then went down on her knees and ground hard. Giving his cock a brief break, she pushed herself up into a back bend, her body arching high over him whilst she smiled at him, her head upside down as she looked at him.

"I want to see your pussy like that," Doug urged her. Audra sprung up, flipping her legs back and over so that she was then standing over his head again. She moved beside him and facing him, thrust her hands skyward and then toppled backwards, catching herself in another back bend, this time with her pussy pointing toward her father. Doug sat up and moved to his knees so that he could get a good look at her pussy as her body arched away from him. He put a hand on each thigh then leaned in and ran his tongue between Audra's lips, flicking it over her clit.

Audra felt her Dad's tongue and gasped. She tried hard to hold herself in that position as his tongue flicked back and forth on her clit, but failed. She collapsed to her back with a giggle. Doug moved to continue his assault, but Audra quickly pushed him back to the floor and mounted his cock again. She had no intent of taking it easy on him this time and rode him vigorously until he was crying out a warning that he was going to cum.

Audra quickly slipped from his cock, grabbed it in her hand and sucked the head into her mouth as she pumped him.

Doug gasped and sputtered, his breath ragged as Audra's hand worked his shaft. His balls tensed and he arched his back, thrusting his butt off the floor, pushing his cock at her mouth as he came. Audra sucked and swallowed as her Dad's cock pulsed in her mouth, emptying its load. When he stopped, she released his cock, some of his sperm slipping from her mouth and sliding down her chin. She grinned at her father and swallowed dramatically.

~~~~~~~

"You do realise that I'll never be able to watch gymnastics the same way again, don't you?" Doug said to his daughter over dinner that night.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll find some way to survive it," she giggled.

"Well, at least when I look at all the other girls they'll still be an unattainable dream."

"What makes you say that?" Audra asked.

"Well, this was something that I'm still not convinced really happened, what chance is there that there's another 18 year old gymnast on the planet that would show any sort of interest in an old fuddy duddy like me?"

"Oh you might be surprised," Audra replied with a grin.

Doug just laughed it off.

"Maybe I'll ask Misty over to practice with me tomorrow ..."

Doug stared at his daughter, seeing a devilish twinkle in her eye, wondering exactly what it was that she was planning.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers
12