All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Princess Ch. 03'

by Malomar

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story but ...

... “…. I through …”

Any idea of the difference in meaning between “through” and “threw”??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome series

Thanks for this great series, it is so hot. please keep it going.

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
I loved this series

I wanted to go to bed but just had to finish the story to find out how it would end. I really love stories like this that are not just all hot sex but sex with love. Thank you for a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I love this story. Good plot and pacing. Terri and Lisa could be a little more fleshed out as characters. But otherwise I very much hope you continue the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I love this story :). ...just thought I'd make that clear up front, hell, its been a while but I know I've read it a couple times before at some point. ....but, gotta have my fun so I have to poke and nitpick some! Hehe

....so whats this deal with his damned cousin anyway? So they fucked a lot and he thinks hes in love with her, but she basically told him no, fuck off, I'd rather try for a normal life... And he's what, basically making his commitment and long term love to his daughter contingent on wether or not he still wants to fuck the cousin when she shows up? Wether she decides all of a sudden she changes her mind and just shows the fuck up wanting to change things? I mean, wtf?!

Quote

"No, no. Calm down." I tried to kiss her softly and get her back to reality. "It's okay. If I fuck you now, you'll have cum dripping out of you all afternoon. Maybe we'll have a chance later this week. Just take it easy. I was trying to help you. You don't owe me anything, sweetie." As much as I wanted to ram it deep into her wide-open, dripping wet pussy, I was trying to stay faithful to Teri and play the adult role at the same time.

Unquote

Oh come on!! What a load of horseshit!!! Stay 'faithful'? Not like your eloping with her! Your girl just told you to bang her dammit! Play the adult role? How about not playing with your dick in the van? Rofl! Speaking of which, who the hell pushes their dick down their pantsleg when they know theyre getting hard?! Nobody!! Fucking painful unless you cant get hard! ...and all this 'enough leaking to soak his underwear' bs, rofl.

Hell, he cant even decide if he can be 'faithful' when the supposed old chick he 'loves' shows up, and thats what were really talking about, where his heart really is, not his dick.

Personally, while I get the desire to want to fuck other hot girls that are hanging around, especially if they are looking to fuck me, I dont see myself having a hard time keeping it in my pants if I had a little hottie like his daughter as my girl, who on top of looking awesome, wanted to fuck me silly constantly.

It might be a different thing if the situation were laid on me in my situation... Love my wife to no end, but she just doesnt have a damned sex drive. If I want sex I get it, but I have to be the initiator, so if she had hot friends hanging all over me Id be hard pressed I think... Well other than the fact that I might not since the odds of girl-friends eventually not blabbing to each other ought of guilt or a fight or some crap dont usually work out too well, heh.

I still cant believe he let her bring a third party up to the cabin... Its one thing if her lifelong friend finds out she's fucking daddy but... ...and, as a rule, if you're gonna sleep in daddy's room at the cabin with others there, its usually a good idea to put some clothes back on after you fuck him in case company decides to come wake you up in the morning, lol. Prolly not good for them to walk in to two nude people with daughter having a sleeping deathgrip on daddys cock, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just here

Are you going to write more? Really enjoyed this book, just curious if anything happens between him an missy

scubarn1961scubarn1961almost 8 years ago
More more more

Please write more soon...anal with his daughter 3 way with the girls and yes involve his sister.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

I loved the series but as it's going on almost two and a half years since you last published anything, I don't anticipate seeing a 4th chapter anytime soon.

tjb50caltjb50calover 7 years ago
keep going

agreed with the other comments, keep this story going, and involve the sister....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MORE PLEASE

I have very much enjoyed the story, up to this point. Please continue, as I am looking forward to seeing another chapter or more. I could truly see the father and sister finally, be able to have a real lovers relationship. And then once the daughter finishes school, all three of them living in happy sexual contentment, ever after. Possibly have Lisa and Nicki be a part of the family. Just one big happy family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What???

I wanna see a pregnancy..!!

Mmm... good stuff.... keep it cumming..!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Loved this story and sad it did not continue, hopefully you come back and finish one day

justhorny2justhorny2over 4 years ago
Great

One of the best stories on this site. Hoping for it to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One of the best

Still one of the best sorties. Would love to see some more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You have done a great job. So loving through and through.

I really hope you add another chapter. Can't Hardly wait. Hope to see pregnancy

in the future .

Thank you for some special reading. I just love the happiness . Would love to see

Lia ,Teri and Dad all together . Nikki needs some man in her .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous