All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Psychopath Ch. 02'

by LordOfHell

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
DecadentdessertDecadentdessertalmost 13 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!

Please hurry and post. Typically this is not a venue I would gravitate to for eroticism. Okay now that I have put forth my disclaimer the real truth of the matter is this is one twisted tale. This story is different from anything I read on this site can't wait for your post..........

LordOfHellLordOfHellalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Hm?

Post what, my friend?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

i think he means the next part of the story if there is one. Very well done.

LordOfHellLordOfHellalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Oh I see

I honestly hadn't planned much for a part 3. I figured I would wait and see what the reaction to this chapter was like before I came up with any plans. That doesn't mean it'll be difficult for me to come up with a plot; this one was conceived almost entirely after I had already posted the first chapter, after all.

But if the readers want a part 3, I'll be sure to give them one. Just let me know in the comments.

Thanks for the kind words. :)

borakwarmanborakwarmanalmost 13 years ago

Same anonymous as before: (new literotica account ftw)

You have a lot of talent here, here are some ideas you may like to toss around...

Rhonnie snaps from having to deal with "The Bitch"

Or add one word... "Murder"

Or if you want to keep it going and still interesting. Perhaps the underage addition is another prodigy?

Dont mean to step on toes, just offering some opinions. Good luck though! Look forward to more!

LordOfHellLordOfHellalmost 13 years agoAuthor
What?

"Underage"? What "underage"? I didn't see anything like that in the story. =P

But interesting ideas. I'll keep them in mind for sure.

And thank you again for the praise! :)

HeadguyHeadguyalmost 13 years ago
Wow indeed!

You have created a gripping, really disturbing, powerfully erotic story largely because of the three characters. Ronnie is a monster, but you've nailed the combination of intellectual brilliance and ruthless narcissism and sociopathy that makes her so scarey. Also, you've made her sufficiently complex that she isn't completely predictable. She is just inconsistent enough to allow for the other characters' acceptance to seem plausible.

While I was utterly engrossed reading this 2-part story, I feel it is complete as it stands. Unless you are brilliant enough to imagine how Ronnie would deal with circumstances she could not control (e.g., her father becoming seriously ill or a situation in which she genuinely needed Eileen's help), I doubt there is anywhere new to go with these characters.

Regardless, thank you for what you have given us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Utterly brilliant. Usually one for reading erotic work just to get off, I actually read every word, and not just for the sex. Manipulative, cold-hearted, and downright evil, I was enthralled with Ronnie and what she was going to do next. Very well written. Keep it up.

LordOfHellLordOfHellalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I appreciate the praise. I do my best to tell a good story. I'm happy that so many people enjoyed it. :)

Also, I'm already conjuring some ideas for Ch. 03, so I'm pretty sure another sequel is coming.

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
holy shit

you got a sick mind but i love your writing... this story has me hooked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So rich so vast...

Very well written. There's not much to say, wow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow! This is turning into a real rollercoaster ride!

I've got to admit, after reading the first chapter, all in David's perspective, I was somewhat dismayed in seeing that chapter 2 would switch off from David to Eileen's perspectives. (and then Rhonda's near the end.) I think what disturbed me the most is because most stories I've read that switch perspectives seem to lose parts of the storyline and tend to contradict each perspective, so I find I start to lose interest.

NOT SO with this series! It's very well written, and since you took the time to write the backstory (chapter 1) in Eileen's perspective, it really allowed me to see that Eileen wasn't the bitch she had been portrayed as in chapter 1 at all, but was a victim of her own inadequacies and faulty choices, just as David was a victim to Rhonda's rape and subsequent blackmailing.

Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

The story is really addictive to read, but the ending wasn't satisfying. I don't want to put any pressure on you, but may you please make a Part 3? If you can't then that is perfectly fine, and thanks for the submissions.

LordOfHellLordOfHellalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Never fear

A part 3 is being worked on at the moment. Don't know when I'll finish, but rest assured there is one coming.

EryickaEryickaalmost 13 years ago
I am In Love With This Book

I think the name of the comment say enough. I read it knowing it was going to be incest but I cant get enough. I love aggression and the fact that it is not real ( well I am hoping) makes me more comfortable. This should be a published book. I will buy it!

LordOfHellLordOfHellalmost 13 years agoAuthor
And I'm in love with a reader like you

Thank you very, VERY much for the kind praise. I hope you continue to enjoy the story, because I have lots more that I'm working on! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Brilliant!

This story is really great work, both from the standpoint of erotica and as a general thriller type story. I read all three parts and loved every minute of it(though the 3rd part became more of a straight up erotic story then the 2 that came before it.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG

You should seriously consider making this into a (adult) book. If you tone down the sex descriptions a bit, you could have a best seller. Definitely consider the possibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I'm surprised Rhonda hasn't turned her father into her little pussy eating slave. Anyway, I hope you take the father's enslavement further. Also I find it hard to believe he could really love his wife so much after what she put him and his daughter through all those years ago with the police. Calling the cops was a HUGE bitch move.

lostsheep8lostsheep8about 11 years ago
Brilliant

That's it, two chapters in and I'm hooked on this thing. The unpredictability of ronnie is what drives this, you really believe that she will do anything. I'm so happy I still got a few chapers to go

EyelanderEyelanderalmost 11 years ago
The feels...

Reading every chapter i always have the feeling Rhonda does not love David as much as she says, i keep having the feeling she only gains pleasure from the fear and guilt of others and David is only the key role of the Fear and guilt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I just had to quit reading in the middle of this chapter, I've really no gotten anything out of the story but misery and suffering and honestly it's irritating with absolutely no enjoyment. Daddy should have choked that little bitch to death in the bathtub, left her in there with the shower running and killed the breakers to the house then stripped the place down finding every camera and wire. Then he should have dug up the back flower bed about eight feet deep and planted her ass, or ditched her in her car parked in a bad part of town with her jewelry and wallet stolen and just hoped for the best, which would have been better than dealing with her alive. Ugh. Depressing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damnit!

You added the mother and Ronnie phuqing and killed the ENTIRE phuqing story in one stroke! She called her own mother a diseased wombed cunt and we’re supposed to believe she’d let her mother touch her that way? I’m not reading anymore because this killed the story for me. Sigh.... and that shit was riveting before that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous