All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Psychopath Ch. 03'

by LordOfHell

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice Job

Although, it is incomplete, it definitely gives us more detail on each character's perspective. Good job on Chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very hot!!!

Extremely hot story. I really enjoyed it. My only criticisms would be I would like to hear more about the domination lesbian sex between Rhonda and Eileen, as well as more of how Eileen reacted to watching David and Rhonda having sex during their sex. However, like I said it was very hot. I hope there will be a Ch 4.

EryickaEryickaalmost 13 years ago
Wowzers

This keeps getting better and better. But if I was Eileen I would of whispered to David what was going on. Something or I would kill her myself lol. But I am enjoying the book ready for the next chapter.

LaRascasseLaRascassealmost 13 years ago
Electra Complex

You have described psychotic Electra Complex in a woman very accurately. Hats off on the dialogue, especially from the daughter to the parents.

FrkyNymphFrkyNymphover 12 years ago
More

I love how its played out so far, so please continue! I'm looking fwd to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

That douche bag needs to realize that his daughter does indeed love him and that everything she has done and plans to do is for him. The father is so damn ungrateful! He should be on his knees licking her feet like the dog he is and worshiping her pussy with his tongue. Maybe the daughter should put him in his place once and for all and use him as a full human toilet or maybe that is too harsh for him, so have Rhonda turn The Bitch into a human toilet instead.

Also, I have a suggestion to further her control over him. Why not have Rhonda have her father declared mentality incompetent and life-time legal guardianship be awarded to her? Then she could make all legal, medical and financial decisions for him.

Also, I'm curious as to what Rhonda's other source/s of income are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Damn crazy bitch. David should've killed her the first chance he got.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

It would be awesome if you'd have Rhonda make "the Bitch" her human toilet. That would serve her right for taking her daddy away.

LoveMaryahLoveMaryahover 9 years ago

I only read this to see if your gonna put the sick bitch in jail. This book is the sickest I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm late to the party, but this is some of the most deliciously taboo writing I've ever read. I haven't completed the series yet, but great work on this story so far. You have the unique ability to combine compelling emotions with the action of a scene to enhance the overall impact. Your character descriptions are spot on, engaging and consistent. There's nuance shown in their thought process. They go through all the self doubts of a normal individual which makes them feel relatable and realistic. And what can I say about the star of the show, Rhonda? I don't think I have words to convey how well she's written. I enjoy that we don't get to read from her perspective all that often because it makes her seem all the more unhinged and dangerous. Thanks for writing this series and keep up the lovely work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't know who this guy needs more desperately; a therapist or an exorcist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous