Daddy's Little Psychopath Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get comfortable, 'Mommy dear'.

But I persisted. "What's this about, Ronnie?! What are you trying to do?"

Ronnie stopped at the door. Her head swiveled back with that usual malevolent grin. "I'm going to show you love, Bitch. Just like Daddy wants me to."

And with that, Ronnie left the room and closed the door, leaving me shrouded in the dark, alone.

A minute or two later, I heard the sound of more footsteps, along with playful laughter and banter. A light came to life in an adjacent room, letting me see that I was sitting directly in front of a glass window. A door in the other room opened and I saw Rhonda, still nude, enter the room with her father following close behind.

"Ronnie . . .? Why are we down here? What is this place?"

"I had a wicked idea, Daddy. I want to see what it looks like when you fuck me. That's why I put this mirror here, so that I can watch us while you pound my so hard and so fast . . ."

David turned and noticed the glass window, which I can only assumed seemed to be a mirror from his point of view. For a brief instant, my eyes met my husband's, but I doubt he could even see me. He had no way of knowing that I was just on the other side, watching him and Ronnie.

"Oh God, Daddy . . . hurry. Please hurry. I need you inside me, Daddy. Please. Fuck my wet pussy, Daddy."

David didn't seem to need much coaxing. His shirt was already on the floor, and I saw his hands immediately fall to his buckle, where he struggled aggressively to take it off. In the meantime, Rhonda kissed him lovingly, affectionately, rubbing her hands all over his naked back.

When David was finally stark naked, Ronnie sat back on a counter opposite of the mirror and spread her legs wide for him. "You love me, don't you Daddy?" she cooed.

"You know that I do, darling," he told her.

"Then can you make love to me, Daddy? Nice and slow at first. I want you to show me how much you love me. How much you care for me. You can do that, can't you?"

I saw David's buttocks slip between thighs, and the bliss that flashed upon Ronnie's face let me know that my husband's cock had just entered her pussy. Tenderly, Ronnie grasped the back of David's neck and pulled him close, once again kissing him gently as his hands hooked underneath her thighs. While David's hips slowly rocked back and forth, Ronnie nibbed softly on his ear and said:

"No one makes you feel as good as I do, right, Daddy?"

"No, Ronnie," he groaned, clearly overtaken by lust. "No one."

It was then that Ronnie's eyes suddenly glanced upward. It was highly possible that she was just looking at her own reflection in the mirror, but somehow I doubted that. It was almost a certainty that she intended to look directly at me, almost as if she could see me through the mirror.

"My pussy is the best, isn't it, Daddy?"

"God yes, baby," David answered without hesitation.

"Yess! Mmmm! Make love to me, Daddy. Oh God! Make me cum, Daddy! Make me cum!"

David continued to fuck our daughter, gaining slighter and slighter speed after every few thrusts. Somewhere between fifteen to twenty minutes later, the two of them were fucking in a frenzy, with David pounding Rhonda as hard as he could against the opposite wall. Her legs wrapped tightly against his hips, and her arms clung to his neck for dear life. With every smashing stab of his cock, I could see the window vibrate, almost threatening to crack from the urgency of their lust.

"Aaaah! Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me and cum in me! I want it, Daddy! I want your love inside me, don't you? Don't you want to see your love dripping from my pussy, Daddy!?"

"God, yes, Ronnie! I want it, baby. I want to see . . . ngh . . . I want to see . . . Urrrrrgggh!!"

The two of them screamed in unison, and I knew that David's cum was filling our daughter's pussy . . . breeding her with our third grandchild . . . if he hadn't done so already.

You may wonder, just how the hell did it feel . . . watching my husband fuck our daughter, telling her how much he loved her . . . how much better her pussy felt than mine . . . and implanting a baby in a womb that, unlike mine, would continue to service him for years to come.

It made me feel humiliated.

It made me feel angry.

It made me feel helpless.

And God, help me . . . it made me feel horny as hell.

Yes, you read that right. I could practically feel the cum dripping from my thighs as I sat tied to that chair and watching them. My husband and my daughter . . . a flesh and blood father and daughter . . . fucking each other like animals, their sweaty, steamy bodies rolling together while they moaned in ecstasy. I'd never seen anything hotter in my entire life.

Dammit . . . just what was wrong with me?!

To Be Continued . . .