All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Psychopath Ch. 04'

by LordOfHell

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
secret

I love it , only thing that makes it better is when she and dad hok up and mom is clueless

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good

I hope in the end somewhere that Ronnie gets hers. She is such a devious Bitch, that she needs to be nocked on her ass or taken out completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

Well this was Amazing!!! It was very well written and it would be cool if Rhonda won this little battle.

tomatosmashertomatosmasherover 12 years ago
Too short

I love this series, but this ch was only 2 pages compared to the 4 all the others were, but thats my only complaint. Other than that this was awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absolutely love it

God, I can't wait for the next chapter!! Excellent work!

EryickaEryickaover 12 years ago
Ahhh Yeah!

I have been waiting for this. But I can not believe that David picked her and said those things. wowww that will be alot of child support haha great chapter.. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more please

please continue this and tell us if he knocks up the other girls and how he uses them, also if ronnie gets him to say all those things again with the wife watching

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
And now for the conclusion...

Please make the next part as soon as possible. I can't wait to hear about the masterpiece that you have created for a finale. Yes, a finale.

I am getting quite bored with this long saga. It seems that has been nothing dramatic happening since David confessed to his wife. It has been sex scene after sex scene after sex scene. Make something dramatic happen, like how the wife shows that she is not entirely stupid as Rhonda would like to thing of her as.

i.e.

The wife outsmarts Rhonda, completely destroying her daughter's pride to the point where she can't even speak, by only using her intelligence and strategy skills.

I mean, in all things said, there is no way that one above average parent and one sub-par parent can produce such a daughter malevolent beyond measurement.

I trust that your conclusion will be stunning, dramatic, scary, devious, and last but not in any way least, sexy. that is my request of you. Please do not disappoint me.

Thank you for taking the time to read this comment. I am waiting with high hopes.

pusylvr69pusylvr69over 12 years ago
OMG

I cant believe how hot this is...sharing a name with the main character makes it that much hotter. Please dont keep us waiting too long for the next chapter. This story makes me wet! Thanks for a great read!

carljenikcarljenikover 12 years ago

More chapters.. cant wait to see whats coming next.

xAwesomexxAwesomexover 12 years ago

Great stuff, I love this story, Keep up the awesome work, Literotica needs more writers like you around!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

WTF?! I hope Rhonda comes out of this on top. Also, if she's really smart, then hopefully she's been brainwashing all those girls to be her willing slaves and then setting them up to be strategically placed throughout society to do her bidding.

And goddammit The Bitch needs to fucking die already! That detective needs to fuck off too!

sexywrites22sexywrites22over 12 years ago
Please....please..please write another one!

I have read all of this story and I'm dying to know how this plays out. Love it <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love this

So fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Someone kill Rhonda already!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

What is wrong with those of you rooting for Rhonda?

She's obviously the villian. At least in a sense of what not to become. People like her serve only to be, as she put it, a story to warn and scare others.

Other than that, kudos to the author. Very nice characters and alternate life philosophies. This is much more than just fap material.

Despite the squicky subject matter, I can't stop reading and look forward to how you wrap this up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous