All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Psychopath Ch. 05'

by LordOfHell

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
anamarie769anamarie769over 12 years ago
Love the character development

It's not just sex its a real story too. I love that! Not all writers can accomplish that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Job

Can't wait for more to this story.

pusylvr69pusylvr69over 12 years ago
Intriguing!

Please keep writing. Please don't leave us hanging as long as last time...incredible story line...having the same name as the main character, I find it hot to read these lines...keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The plot thickens...

as if you weren't writing enough twists, we now have major player number 4 entering the intrigue! Brilliant work I can tell you must be having a lot of fun seeing how twisted you can make this story, and as someone who loves a thriller I can't wait to see where you go from hear. If only I could award 6/5 for this!

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
Nice Chapter

I'm just not interested in Katy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

Story is very rich and detailed, I could picture it like watching a movie.

Twinkie429Twinkie429over 12 years ago
Love/Hate!!!!!!!

I have a love/hate thing going on with this series.. I'm completely wrapped up in it and love the depth detail and fullness of the story. I love your writing style and think this may be one of the best stories I've read on the site. The twists and turns keep me on the edge of my seat and I adore that. BUT I fucking despise some of these characters. I truly hate Rhonda and hope she Burns. The title psychopath is too good for her. She is just evil. AND David. He disgusts me now. He is a selfish bastard who has no soul.. he used to be the victim now he's just an animal. Yes I feel strongly about the story but great writers evoke that in their readers.. please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I don't like what you did with David. However I like Katy and I hope you'll develop her character significantly. Who is she? Does she come from a wealthy family? How intelligent is she? Who are these powerful friends of hers?

Also, what happen to the detective from the Ch. 4?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

Love it!

EryickaEryickaabout 12 years ago
Idk

I also have a love hate relationship with this series. I LOVE the aggressiveness of the sex but David is a asshole and I feel bad for Ellen. I really hope that something better come out of all of this for Ellen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Damn do I hate Rhonda, now I'm hating David with the same fervor as I do with Rhonda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Haters

I've read this series a couple of times before, and I've been working on a re-read in the last couple of days. I noticed a lot of people pissing and moaning in the comments section this time around and just wanted to say "Fuck 'em"

You've got a great story here, and if some of the characters are unlikeable, well that just makes this a more robust reading experience. So much of what I read on literotica seems to focus all on the sex, but I've found that connecting with the characters on an emotional level (even if it's hate) makes the story more vivid.

You're doing a great job and I check regularly for new chapters. Also, those twats bitching about the legal discrepancies in the first chapter are obviously here for the wrong reasons. So ignore the people who only want to complain and keep doing your thing. You haven't steered me wrong yet and I support your efforts 100%.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous