All Comments on 'Daddy's Magic Fingers'

by grumpyg

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
love those hot daddy daughter stories

well done your lead in was very good; keep on trucking tenbears 43

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well done

When I'm smiling (as I am now) at the end of a story, I always rate it a 5. Thanks. This is the first story of yours that I've read, but it won't be the last.

daddy1950daddy1950about 8 years ago
I suggest ...

instead of 'first of many, many times that Daddy fucked me.' you should have written 'Daddy made love to me.' since it's obvious they are in love. Apart from that, loved i, though the sex was somewhat rushed at end. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Knickers

I think she enjoyed Daddy seeing her in her knickers. You know I would.

Well worth 5 out of 5

M

grumpyggrumpygabout 8 years agoAuthor
Re: daddy1950

'Made love to me' a very valid point. I'll remember that in future. Abrupt ending? Not in this context, as I wanted the focus to be on the difference a day makes. Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lucky daddy

So wish I was the dad in this story 😉

CynthiasAdventureCynthiasAdventureabout 8 years ago
Stunning

Feeling self conscious about how much I enjoyed this story. Trying to push images of my own Father out of my mind seems to be easier said than done !!!

Hidalgo1001Hidalgo1001about 8 years ago
Tasteful yet Erotic

In my opinion you handled the story line very tastefully without losing any of the erotic imagery. Personally, I loved it and give it 5 of 5

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 8 years ago
*****

You have a long list of high score stories. I see no reason why his won't be another. I'm going to read more of your work ASAP. THANKS FOR THE READ.

montywingermontywingerabout 8 years ago
Pleasuring

I loved this story,,,it's loving and caring, not raw sex,,I'm looking forward to reading many more from you.

grumpyggrumpygabout 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Pleasuring

Thank you very much for your kind comment, it really makes writing worthwhile. I hate OTT hardcore stories which is why I write my own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pretty good, realistic too.

Nice story spoiled only by the arrogant "End note".

swriterxxswriterxxover 4 years ago
Memories

This brings back memories of my feelings towards my stepdaughter. I never got any farther than rubbing her bare shoulders. I could see the tops of her tits that I wanted to grasp every time she sat on my lap with the tops of my fingers touching the bottom of her breasts in a most innocent manner while giving her a hug. My cock would get hard pressing up against her ass crack but she never complained or scolded me for it happening. I still dream about putting it inside of her.

I loved this 10 star story. Thanks for the memory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would be lovely to see more oral or fingering, but loved the pace of the story.

redboat7redboat712 months ago

Wow!! Great Story! Loved it!!

BruceS1949BruceS194912 days ago

A very sweet story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrumpyg@grumpyg
937 Followers
Just an ordinary British bloke. Happily married but still enjoy looking at ladies of any age. Very much prefer the smooth look. Incurable voyeur. Would much rather have very prolonged foreplay than a quickie. Can be romantic if it's the only option available. Likes: nude sunba...