Daddy's Magic Fingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, he was almost in tears, "Sweetheart," he whispered, "You'll never realise how fantastic this is for me. I really love you deeply."

I didn't reply, I didn't need to. Daddy knew that the intense feeling from his size moving slowly in and out of me was reflecting in my breathing, my muted noises of pleasure, the expressions on my face. My body language said it all.

He didn't cum quickly, but when he fired his cum into me it was as if a great relief passed through him. Seconds later he made me come too.

My feelings after he kissed me and went back to his room? Let's just say that I slept contentedly that night, with no thought at all about my aches and pains from the gym.

And just in case you need to know, that was the first of many, many times that daddy fucked me.

End note: although I appreciate any comments, be aware that any anonymous unmerited comment will be immediately deleted. If you want to criticise then at least have the courtesy to leave your user name.

12