All Comments on 'Daddy's Naughty Girl'

by Lily_Weidner

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Crap!

Worst story I've seen here for many months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not good.

That's all I'm going to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Was ok

Wasn't to aroused at the anal part

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's great and that's all I'm going tosay except

I GAVE IT A 5

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
I took a crap oh ait I mean I took a dear annony and gave this a 5

for effort and content

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Short and hot

Would like to see what happens next :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great short story.

After reading some of the other comments, I found them to be unfair and petty. Your stories could be improved, but your thought process in all of three stories you've written got right down to the heat. Don't give up! I personally will be following your progress...with love, a want-to-be-daddy

TastytressTastytressover 8 years ago
Okay lets try constructive....

You have some good heat here but your characters seem like they are role playing and forgot who they are. Your "Daddy" has no qualms about fucking his daughters ass? Your daughter gets "caught" masturbating and instantly turns into a street hooker trying to land her next John. The point of the incest and taboo is to build that guilt over finding it so hot when you aren't supposed to think of this person this way. If you changed the names this could be a great erotic coupling or anal story. I think with some character overlay you have a good story.

lorencinolorencinoover 8 years ago
I'd love to hear more

In your biography you say: β€œAt the heart of every incestuous romance story is an underlying social issue.”

I'd love to know what you mean by this. Can you explain in more detail, perhaps even with examples?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disbelief unsuspended

I agree with the other comment on here about the way the daughter just shifts from imagining about her dad to totally wanton slut.

but really where i stopped detailed reading and switched to 'skimming' was the part where her dad is all, "18 is too young for masturbating!" anyone who even remotely remembers when they were young knows that masturbating starts a few years before 18 normally. So unless her father was a complete shut-in or the overly zealous religionist type... (neither of which would have gone from 'omg my daughter masturbates' to plowing her like a streetwalker in less than 5 mins) I just can't brign myself to really enjoy this tale due to my disbelief rolling all over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

She deserves to be punished. Will he give her a spanking? And will it be a hard spanking?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

That was so hot, made me wet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot

It made me so wet πŸ˜…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Fuuucck this makes me so wet and horny, I got three fingers in before the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Made me cum

Holy fuck I was rubbing my pussy throughout the whole story and I had an amazing cum. I think my pussy wants me to say thank you for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

I grinder was grinding my pillow so hard, my pussy is so wet. I love this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Typical

Your typical quick jerk off story. Nothing special. Except you really seem to like the word 'smirk'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sneaky

I was so wet reading this. daddy was sitting right next to me and I couldn't help but squirm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
F

Fuck me bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Ok, that was pretty bad, ugh. I really try and avoid being negative about stories but...

The whole bit about being 18 and her jilling off... Really? That stank right off of being written for elsewhere and chsnged to fit the age requirements here. It was probably 'she's jilling off? But she's only twelve!' But that won't fly here, so a waving of the wand and now a dad is magically surprised that his legal to join the military daughter is already fingering herself!! Oh my! Ugh.

Then the whole anal thing. Dude. Have you ever shoved anything up your ass?! Try licking your fingers and then fucking yourself up the ass with two or three! Without lube, using just juice or spit, it's gonna hurt like fuck, burn, probably hurt or tear things too. Fingernails scraping and nicking the lining, possibly causing infections. Lots. Of. Lube. Inside him/her, around the outside, on the offending member, then more added as needed, because it will be needed. ...and guys wonder why they never get a second shot at their favorite ass. Magically loving it right away? Hah! At best its a love hate relationship, lol.

clitlicker12clitlicker12over 4 years ago
Great!!

Love it. Solid quick shot, and i loved the way you did thought bubbles. Looking forward to the rest of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ignore the nattering nabobs of negativity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous