All Comments on 'Daddy's Perfect Fucktoy Pt. 01'

by larkholt

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
uRGH

uGLY

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 7 years ago
An irritating plot device:

I'm astounded by stories in which someone calls out that they're home, and nobody hears them, but then, moments later, they can hear someone else talking to themselves while they masturbate. Or a couple of people can't hear someone shouting "I'm home!", but that person can hear "them" fucking in a different room. Or Daddy can't hear his daughter come home because he's in the shower, but the daughter can't hear the fucking shower.

Personally, I don't think I've ever spoken out loud while masturbating. I'm pretty sure I've never shouted out things such as, "Oh yes, mommy, bounce that hot pussy on my hard cock!" But if I'm to believe these stories, that seems to go on all the time. Maybe it's like 2-way mirrors? Sound travels from the masturbating son's mouth to the curious mother's ears, but he can't hear her slam the front door, shout out that she's home, and then clomp up stairs and down the hall to stop in front of the door left (conveniently) ajar?

Speaking from personal experience, if I'm engaged in some activity, like whacking off in front of my computer, I hear every sound. In fact, I might pause to verify whether or not I've just heard a car door slammed shut in the driveway. If my wife makes a special effort to quietly sneak up on me, she might surprise me jacking off, but under any kind of normal circumstances, I'm not going to get caught off guard.

This story wasn't horrible, but it was predictable and if not boring, then at least not particularly exciting. Try writing something that's less gimmicky, or contrived.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
***

Other comments amaze me. What the heck did they expect to see in the Taboo category, and no, he's not going to jail--because he's fiction. These stories are intended to excite, not guide us in our everyday lives. We know this is bullshit, and we know we can't do these things, and in fact for most of us we would cut our balls off before we did such a thing, but still--in the dead of the night--when things go bump in the dark we read and think...We might do it with our friends young daughter, but ours--Hell No! PS it's still good reading.

JustbeingRandyJustbeingRandyover 7 years ago

Great start to what is hopefully a very long series of stories. Disregard all the negative comments from people who are looking for a Lewis Hemingway Novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great stuff

Love to see sweet innocent girls turned into depraved babysluts, willing to do every Nasty thing daddy wants. Can't wait to see where and how far she goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOVE this

Hope you write more stories....maybe how her "education" continues. Love the really "dirty" talk....gets me going. Wish you writers would make the girls just under 18....still 17.....now that's HOT!

Larkfield61Larkfield61over 7 years ago
Taking it further?

Loved the story, so many things can happen to her. Fucking her without protection leads to the option of breeding her.

Looking forward to more.

ApocalupagusApocalupagusover 7 years ago
Rather Well Done

I am also surprised by the folks who criticize the themes presented, wondering if they attend demolition derbies and protest when cars are destroyed. This story delivered what was intended with an admirable pace and a delightfully merciless finesse that I enjoyed. I look forward to the author's next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please Continue the Training

Great story !!!! So many possibilities! Hoping Daddy turns her into a totally submissive little fucktoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Up or Down Vote needed

Wish Literotica had voting on comments would up vote this one

Nice start to a long and healthy adventure, please do continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Meh, totally lost interest as soon as daddy turned into a douchebag.

Oh yeah, popping her cherry? Hah! She's been ramming three fingers up her box, nothing left to pop.

Oh well, apparently a lot of people enjoyed it, the whole abusive ownership thing just isn't my cup of tea...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
There was never anything to "pop!"

Depending on how thick the membrane was it could have easily still had a mostly or at least partially intact hymen. I know this for a certainty, because mine actually did not tear until I was raped although I had inserted fingers and even wore tampons. One tends to not intentionally cause pain or discomfort when exploring for pleasure. This is one of the first writers who know what a hymen is and its location. That alone deserves a five star rating!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I found the turn from loving sweet father to

dominating abusive father a bit jarring. Either can work in a story, but the conversion from one to the other without explanation and seemingly in the space between two paragraphs made little sense.

Larkfield61Larkfield61almost 7 years ago
Good start

Would have preferred the conversion to have taken a little longer, but the fantasy of turning a daughter into a fuck slut is a good one.

Looking forward to the next episode.

Luv2serveULuv2serveUalmost 7 years ago
Hi

Please. Continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A horrible first time

The way that her father didn't have any regard for her comfort as he raped her was a turnoff for me.

I don't have any problem with father daughter having intercourse but it should be enjoyed by both of them.

This ass hole could care less about his daughter. All he wanted to do is fuck her like some kind of slut that he'd been doing

I liked the story except for the way that he used his daughter especially when he was through telling her to clean his cock with her mouth.

Just another way of saying that he is a ass hole and couldn't care less about his daughter and what she was feeling after losing her virginity to her father.

It's a once in a lifetime thing and he should have been more considerate to what she was feeling

Reb1861Reb1861over 6 years ago

loved it, continue this story

DaddysHellionDaddysHellionover 6 years ago
Agree, but also disagree...

I, like the majority of the commenters, loved this story. It was well-written, to the point, hot, and I especially love how her Daddy took charge after finding her masturbating. Very sexy scene as was the sex, with one exception.

After she said, "I don't know if we should do this." You should have continued with the loving aspect of their relationship instead of turning him in to some kind monster. You made reference to him being a salesman. He should have sold it to her instead of stealing it from her.

I really disliked the quick-change from loving father to asshole dominant. Actually, let me not insult dominants. He just became an asshole. Being rough with her first time aside, that slap was unnecessary and writing that she liked his roughness became a turn off.

I enjoy your writing. It's just the abuse that didn't belong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
yeah, his total fucktoy

Nice story and nice quick transition I would liked it to have hurt her more when his thoughts turned to her as his slut...and him to have fucked her into submission before it stopped hurting. Not to be his pain slut but to be submissive to his desires as they hopefully develop into more demanding.... and a total deep throat fuck with his hands hard around her throat.= would be nice...he can watch his huge cock travel down her throat and he can see it move up into her when he fucks her and can feel it with his hand. She should be totally owned by him and relegated to his total fuck toy regardless of what his desires might be or might evolve to... oh this really sparked desires in me

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it until...

I think the change from lovong father too asshole was very sudden. And to finish off by slappong her really put me off

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yum

would love my daddy to fuck me like that cummingggggg!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story, Nice Plot, But it went from incest, out of catagory turned me off

Keep writing, you'll get it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wrong on so many levels...

Well written, to start with, but takes a sharp, disturbing and extreme turn towards the end. Daddy's idea of love is trading his daughter like she's nothing more than a "fuck toy"? The part about how women his age have their own ideas and wouldn't let him do the things he wants to, but his daughter will, is misogynistic and borderline criminal. It's okay for two consenting adults to do whatever they want in the bedroom, but that is not what is being portrayed here. This is an authority figure turning a young, inexperienced girl into a sex slave without her consent or any understanding of what is happening to her. This is just wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Loved every moment

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
why is it assumed that

So many of these daddy stories assume that the daughter is on some sort of birth control and they can just plough in - at least with the brother sister stories the topic of birth control is discussed beforehand

MariahsMadnessMariahsMadnessover 5 years ago
To the person "Wrong on so many levels..."

"This is an authority figure turning a young, inexperienced girl into a sex slave without her consent or any understanding of what is happening to her." and that is what makes it so fucking right. The title alone gives enough premise to the intent of the story. This is no different that a real life couple performing con-non-con as the people in the story aren't real. some of us may be what others considered depraved or "just wrong" because we enjoy these things but that doesn't make this submission wrong in any way. I would even argue that writing on such a controversial and taboo matter is what makes the submission better. Not enough people write clear and concise works for this genre so kudos to the author for doing so!

I for one absolutely loved this story and highly recommend it. Shit; I wish I had grown up with a father that used me like Emily's. However that wasn't in my cards so when the fiance gets home he will be in for quite the surprise. Can't wait to read more; keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Yep, all about love there, just ram it in that virgin! I can hear the twisted up police report after she calls 911.

'Yeah, I know its wrong but I was just horny and fantasizing, getting off watching my dads porn. The next thing I know he's holding me in the chair, has his hand on my pussy and is kissing me, I tried to get up and run, but I couldnt move. Then he started fingering me and my head just melted and I gave in. The next thing I know he's carrying me to his bed and laying down next to me, telling me to touch it. I did to make daddy happy, then I wanted to lick it for him. Yah, it was wrong, but I was worked up. i started gently, the next thing I know he's raping my mouth, Im gagging and he's ramming it to the back of my throat! After that he climbed over me, I said 'daddy, I dont think we should be doing this.' But he told me that he did think we should and that I'd like it. He was calling me his slut too! Not his baby girl anymore!! Then he shoved it in me hard, then started ramming it in me and it was hitting the back down deep inside and it hurt!! He said he loved me and that it was all about love, but he just wanted to fuck me like a cheap whore!!'

I'm really, really sorry officer that I hit him so hard on the back of his head with the handle of the fire poker, but (wringing hands together) he can get mean when he gets upset, and, well, you see officer, I just knew he'd be really, really mad when he woke up in pain after I cut off his willy with that kitchen knife! So, you see, it just made good sense! It was pretty easy since he was already hard again in his sleep, prolly thinking about holding me down and ramming it in hard again till it hurt. I just grabbed it and wacked it off in one go! And to think he was complaining about mom spending all that money on that Cutco Cutlery that door to door salesman sold us, boy was he wrong, those things are really sharp!! What officer? Ummm... No. ...actually I couldn't stand looking at it, so while I was talking to the nice lady on the 911 call, I just flushed it down the toilet. He won't be needing it in prison anyway when he's being some other guy's slut. Teehee! Can I go take a bath now? My pussy hurts! ;)

Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thankyou for making me fun so fucking hard

I'm what you'd call a DDLG and i love playing with my Daddy (boyfriend)💕 I really wanna show him this story but im a little red thinking about it hehe but thankyou to the Author for writing this story that got my little juicy kitty swollen and wet. I love how wrong, dark, and twisted this story is. I have fantasies of rape and this story is like a Daddy rape/exploitation story for me -💋Aly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

i am amazed at this story. i have fallen in love with it and love this so much. i’m wet just thinking about it. i’m a virgin but reading these stories makes me feel as if i actually know what sex feels like. and fantasies like this are great for masturbating. keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Garbage

The father is fucking bipolar. One minute he's telling her"it's all about love not sex" and the next he's a complete douchebag, raping and hurting his daughter. This kind of writting is ridiculous and dissapointing, smh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just what Daddies need

This is the perfect fantasy. Just what this Daddy needed. An obedient little girl who will do exactly what her Daddy tells her to. This is just like my own little girl who has been following my directions for some time now, and does a lot more than Emily has done so far. My little Princess will dance for me while I watch and masturbate and then kiss, lick and sucks all my spunk, holding it in her mouth until I tell her to share it with her younger sister.

Now that's a real fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I am into the DDLG world and omg def gonna show my Daddy (husband 💕) this story because it is a complete fantasy of what i have dreamed of doing with him....the softness at first then the rough dominace was amazingly perfect. Thank you so much for writing this!! ❤❤

AbbeysworldAbbeysworldabout 4 years ago
Such a good Daddy

Loved this so much. Especially when he began forcefully dominating her and calling her baby slut. That’s exactly what her purpose is for. A good hard throat fuck would have been really nice but hoping soon enough he will be obliterating all her holes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
To much

This is border line illegal, I understabd the kinky side if it as I have the same fantasy, but this story is simply sick - in thw bad way - as we are talking about someone that in not able to consent between parental live and abuse

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really?

I just don't get it. Why is there such a need in our culture to turn something beautiful into brutality and rape? And why, as another comment implies, do we confuse sex with cruelty and viciousness? The comment says "...dad said it was about love and it turned to sex." Wow! How far are we devolving? Though parts of this story are delightful, the end quickly turned it just another abuse story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I've come to this story again and again. I was exposed to sex early: fondled by my cousin at four, teased by different men in my childhood, raped by two guys when I was 12, (I did not enjoy it) was thought of as a slut throughout my teenage years even though I didn't have consenting sex until I was 18 (except the one time the cousin who first fondled me tried to fuck me at 15, but I was too tight for him), fucked 25 different men in my college freshmen semester, then didn't fuck much for over a decade. I don't remember cumming all those years. I do remember cumming whenever I read porn. Fuck, I'd bring myself to tears when I came. I'd go to my car at work after listening to an obscene phone call and cum so many times.

I'm writing this as an older woman who loves the feeling of cumming. Sometimes, I'm not even horny. I just have the thought: I want to cum. I don't know why I think it, but I eventually need to cum. A man has rarely made me cum as I do.

I love seeing men needing to fuck. I love turning men out, making them beg to fuck me, screaming and writhing under my teasing control. I just want them to use me and fuck me past my own needs, but I want their passion to fuck me as slowly or as hard as they can.

There's something about these stories. It's not the incest--I fever wanted my father to fuck me. It's about the need that men could manipulate me or tease me to no end, then fuck me any way they can to satisfy that deepest urge in them. I need to be mind fucked like this when I need to cum. Stories like these brings out the fucktoy in me. I don't want this to happen in real life to anyone. That said, there's a bad and nasty thing that gives this otherwise strait laced woman with no other vices to satiate my needs in my mind and goes straight to my aching clit. I don't know if I could handle being treated like a whore in real life, but stories like this give me the mental permission to feel like a slut without being hurt or humiliated and not have flashbacks.

Akirababe87Akirababe87over 3 years ago

I gotta say, "baby slut," feels like an awkward nickname to me. Maybe it's just because I've never heard/seen it before. I'm hoping it grows on me because right now it's a little jarring.

Other than that I like this story. Anyone who says it's wong is kink shaming and shame on them. Some people are into giving and receiving of rough or even abusive behavior. It's called the world of BDSM and it's incredibly vast.

Grow up ya big Anon babies. YKINMKBYKIOK.

Also, "borderline illegal?" XD father daughter incest is straight up completely illegal in the vast majority of the world. And unless I'm unaware of an outlier, I'm pretty sure 18 is age of consent around the world at this point, at least in places that have such laws.

People be crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I loved it. My father forced me when I was younger and it was nice to read and tease myself to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Damn wish my daddy would fuck me like this

AKajiraAKajiraabout 3 years ago

I hope to read a lot more about how this Daddy trains her to perfection. There is nothing better than a strong dominant man, esp if he is huge. It's the natural order, older than 'civilised' life. On a basic level I need to offer my submission to dominant men. I need those males to accept my submission and use me as they see fit. It is the only way I am complete

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not my cup of tea, switching from what could have been truly enjoyable scenes of sex/ lovemaking, to raping his daughter and using the name "slut". WTF does she have to be called a "slut". She can have arousing thoughts and have illegal intercourse but those alone, in my eyes, don't justify the term slut.

And FYI Akirababe87, 18 is the age of consent only in some parts of the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I totally agree with both "Anonymous", one entitled "Really?" & another that posted several days before mine. I was expecting more or less an incest but sexual love story but wound up reading about outright abuse. It's also hard to think that the daughter would be turned on so consistently by seeing her father - 1st in the shower, then with the videos - wanting to fuck her. And for there to be his fingering her without any real buildup to this situation.

This might be many people's love of written erotica, but it's not mine at all. And FYI: I agree that the age of consent is 18, sometimes down to 16 in many countries. Which includes part of my country in various areas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the story, I know some people thought it was abusive. But to be honest my 34 year old daughter loves reading stories like these and she also writes stories like these.

In her stories she's always talking about me, referring to herself as my slut and taking her as hard as I could.

Here's the interesting thing, my daughter is now 34 years old and she still watches daddy daughter porn.

We haven't fucked but I know she wants to as do I.

This word of advice is for all the daughters who crave having daddy bone you. If you really want great taboo sex with your dad you need to tell him to fuck you otherwise he won't even if he wants you just as bad as you want him.

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterover 2 years ago

Every Daddy knows that almost ALL women are submissive sluts who are eager to please of they are given the pleasure and Love they need as Daddies / older men have learned many ways to please a woman and make her cum hard and let her inner Slu out and give it to her like she Needs not the way society tells her it should be. She needs to be retrained away from the BS and learn that some boytoy might be good for a quickie but to have an experienced older man who will take care of and protect her even from herself and her bad thoughts and practices as he has seen more of the world and can give her all she needs. And even if she becomes unruly, he can blindfold her and get her fucked by several guys, as all she needs is the dick to soother her animalistic desires and doesn't need the emotional attraction and devotion her Daddy can give her. So, she much Learn HE is the one in charge and that HE is All she will ever need as he will teach her, guide her growth and instruct her on learning how to please a Strong Man in EVERY way! She will do so willingly and be rewarded for her obedience as his devotion will be felt in her Heart and Soul as he will never cheat on her in his Heart as She is His World. She would be stupid to give that up or risk losing it but disobeying or cheating and lying to him as it throws all the good things away. And if she were do such a thin then she probably will have a difficult time in ever having a good satisfying relationship as she doesn't understand Order and Growth and instead loses it to instant pleasure with no real commitment and deep emotional Love. And the minute she becomes the Lying cheating slut without remorse and contrition she loses the TRUST and Bond as it will be hard if ever, he can trust her again, and she will not be able to have the total relationship that she inadvertently tossed aside. Just as my Ex regretted her ways and ended up in a worse situation which only strengthened me and made me into an even better and stronger person as a much more quality prospect that now i can be selective in choosing the Best Complimentary partner and soul mate who gets to live a much more prosperous life and be looked after and taken care of Mentally, spiritually, sexually and will fulfill all of her desires, wants, fantasies and life living in paradise. So, I continue my search for my baby girl who is seeking the Daddy to be Her Soul-mate and Forever Love and Lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot as hell! I want my daddy to fuck me that way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For all those complaining about “abuse”, “lacking beauty” or “love” etc.

Some people find this type of roughness more passionate than your conventional “passionate love making”. If it’s not your cup of tea, that’s perfectly fine but it is for a lot of us and I personally, am not going to apologise for it.

I don’t find stories that turn me on as much very often because it’s either too fluffy or just lacking what I personally feel is passionate, intense or someone displaying desire. I can sometimes enjoy that stuff, the cuddlier ones but it honestly depends on which frame of mind I’m in and I’m mostly in this type right here.

Additionally, I’m from England and we also have laws here, believe it or not and our age of consent is 16. Google it. Not every country has the same age of consent. To me, an 18 year old is more than legal enough to consent legally. I don’t see this as almost illegal when it comes to her age and find it weird that some do.

I don’t want to make this too much longer than it already is so I’ll just remind you all of this, he is not injuring her in the way you all seem to be clutching your privates over. Both within her spoken speech and monologue she speaks of the pleasure she feels. Daddy is also checking her limitations and pain threshold while still being aware of not pushing much more, too soon. He is gradually exploring and searching for what she wants. Clearly unlike some of you guys. Haha!

Anyway, I throughly enjoyed this chapter and look forward to more. Goodnight.

Daddy’s depraved little baby girl slut. ;) xXx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A

Desi0351Desi0351over 1 year ago

Great storyline. Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wanted age

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this story! My boyfriend treats me like his daughter! He makes my fantasies come true! Especially this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it , I’ve had a sexual relationship with my dad for many years now , I love it when he talks dirty to me , I see nothing wrong with it ,2 people enjoying each other sexually, really got better when I moved out and he come by and fuck me senseless, did I mention he’s a 6’3 black man with a 10 inch cock and a large mushroom head , I love sucking his cock !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’ve been deeply attracted to my daughter since she was 29 years old . She came Bach home with a baby and one day I was playing with my grandson when he needed a pamper change. As I brung him into her room she sat up to change him. She had on some skimpy shorts which allowed me to see her pussy At that moment I got hard and had to go relieve myself. Since then I’ve been totally consumed with her I’ve never told her how I feel and probably never will cuz I hate to lose her. It’s been 14 years and she still lived home with her mom and myself. I’ve touched her and kissed her as she sleeps after a night of drinking but I have my fantasies and her used panties

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What could have been hot was ruined for me by his total disrespect to his daughter. Instead of rewarding her with his loving words he denigrated her by calling her a slut & other dirty words. 2 stars.

Bill S.

JFalco111JFalco111about 1 year ago

Calling her baby slut was one thing, but you lost me as soon as the Dad slapped his daughter. That isn't love, that is abuse

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

not to my taste, daddy is not a nice guy!

TealTalbottTealTalbott10 months ago

This story is so. fucking. hot. I hope daddy takes Emily in the ass soon.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

LOL @ the comments.

"Hey, I was cool with the rape but you lost me at the degradation and slapping."

Fucking weirdos to pretend you're not into that at all.

Anyways hot story, 5 stars, more please.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I loved it!

Good sluts obey!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Five Stars!

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinker7 months ago

I wish I could give another 5 stars.

CutiecuttthroatCutiecuttthroat6 months ago

Omg I loved it how can I tell my dad I want to learn how to suck cock he had my panties.in the bathroom I found.em and we're my kootchie.goes it was dripping with wet creme stuff I put em on and it was so warm running down.my leg so I got in my room took em back off and rung them all over my face then walked in there I said u got any more.he said he will I took my shirt off and my socks bent over he said don't tell mom grabs me smacked my face with.his big pp and his balls was as big as my face all over over n over I opened as wide as I could then he kissed me all over then throws me down hand over my my mouth and forces in in my vigina omg it hurt I was screaming and he choking me then told me suck on his thumb he said it's almost ready grab daddy's balls both hands he started moaning then it's shoves in my throat so far omg I couldn't breathe till I felt it get so fatter then omg so much cream running out of my mouth I'm gag n but not because of the taste it was so good warm creme thick gooey stuff I could tell him how much.i love that stuff

Pantysniffer2024Pantysniffer20244 months ago

Love your daughter, don’t be nasty. I wank over my daughter and fantasise about a loving sex life with her but I would be kind.

Rayvin75Rayvin754 months ago

This got me so hot! Racing to the next chapter with pent up sexual frustration and anticipation building! 100 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous