Daddy's Precious Property Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And now you've made me fully a woman, Daddy," she answered. Her nails slowly trailed down his chest as she enjoyed his hands on her tits. She arched her back to give him more access to her chest and began to pick up pace causing her tits to rub against his hands more aggressively.

"You feel so good, Angel. It didn't hurt too much did it?", he asked.

Jen shook her head "no" as she continued to ride his cock. She felt an orgasm building and she reached down to rub her swollen clit. "Daddddddy... I am going to cum.....You are going to make me cum...." she moaned out.

"Cum for me little girl," he moaned back, "Cum on your Daddy's hard cock" He increased the speed and force of his hips as he saw her tip into orgasm.

Jen arched her back as she threw her head back. Her body started to shake as her pussy squeezed tight around him. Her abdominal muscles spasmed as she came hard all over the big cock buried deep inside her.

Seeing his daughter cum almost brought on his own orgasm but he held it back by sheer force of will. He wanted this to last, especially since he was convincing himself that it shouldn't happen again. Rolling them both over and keeping himself inside her, he transitioned into missionary position. Now he was able to look into Jen's eyes and kiss her as they fucked.

Feeling him on top of her turned her on so much that she was already on the edge of cumming again. As he rolled her on her back, she wrapped her legs around his waist, locked eyes with him and smiled. She put her arms around his neck and pulled him to her lips. Barely touching them to his, she whispered, "Fuck me, Daddy."

"I'm going to, little girl," he growled as he started moving again. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

Jen started to thrust her hips matching his pace. She felt him grab her ankles and opened her legs wider by resting them on his shoulders. With her ass lifted off the floor, she could feel his balls slap her ass, which perversely recalled the slaps he'd delivered to it earlier . Her moans began to get louder as she felt her another orgasm washing over her. "Dadddddy!!"

"I'm cumming too," he groaned. He felt his balls tighten and then the cum rocketed out of him deep into her spasming cunt.

She closed her eyes and moaned as he released inside of her, feeling his warm juices shoot deep inside of her as she squeezed around him. She milked the cock that gave her life for all it had. So powerful was her orgasm, was barely able to open her eyes afterwards.

Once he caught his breath after coming inside his daughter, he slowly lowered her legs and rolled on his back next to her. He put his arm around her, pulled her tight against his side, gently kissed her forehead and whispered, "I love you Jen, more than I can say."

Jen snuggled close to him. She felt safe and protected in her Daddy's arms. It reminded her of when she would have nightmares as a child and she would run to her parent's room. She would always go to Daddy's side of the bed and ask him to hold her. Every time he did, she felt all her pain and worries disappear. That was exactly what she felt now. She wasn't worried that he was going to toss her out of the house or be disgusted by her kinky thoughts. On top of that, what they'd done so far was just the tip of the iceberg of what she fantasized about, but that was for another day. Right now she was going to fall asleep in the arms of the man she had loved all her life. Before she closed her eyes, she looked up at him and whispered, "I love you Daddy just as much," Letting out a contented sigh, she fell asleep with a smile on her face.

He looked down at her and smiled to himselfMy beautiful Angel.His smile soon faded away,What have I done to you?He traced his fingers lightly over her cheek. She was achingly beautiful and he wanted her so badly, but his thoughts were troubled,This cannot happen again. This WILL NOT happen again.He sighed to himself, and watched the gentle rise and fall of her naked breasts for a moment before he grabbed the sleeping bag with his free hand and pulled it over them both. Jen let out a soft moan as she snuggled closer to him. Hearing that moan and feeling her naked body press into him, he felt his cock stir again.Oh God, help me.

--The next morning--

Jen felt the warm sun on her naked body, streaming in from the open tent flap. She slowly stretched awake and felt an empty space next to her.Shit!She thought to herself. She sat up quickly and reached for her shirt to cover up, her heart pounding out of chest.I screwed up everything! Fuck!She managed to get her top on, wiggled into her shorts, crawled out of the tent and saw her dad sitting near the fire pit and drinking his coffee. She crept up behind him and softly said, "Good morning, Daddy."

"Um... Hi sweetheart," he said without turning around, "Give me a minute to to get the food out and I'll cook some breakfast."

"It's ok... I can make it," Jen replied softly. She turned towards the food. With her back to him, she could still feel his eyes on her. She slowly bent down to pick up the frying pan and a couple eggs from the ice chest. The awkward silence stretched out as she went through the motions of making breakfast, both of them lost in their thoughts. Neither one was willing to broach the subject of what happened the night before, so they ate their meal in silence without meeting each other's gaze.

Afterwards, he blew out a gust of breath and said, "Well, we better get to packing our stuff up, Angel. It's going to be a long drive back home."

"Yes Daddy," she answered quietly and moved to clean up the campsite and help pack up their equipment.

Finally, as they were loading their things in the back of the car she put her hand on his arm and said, "Daddy... about last night..."

"It's OK, Angel," he said, "We had a close call while we were diving yesterday and I know our emotions were running high. We got carried away. I'm not angry with you or anything. It was wonderful actually, but it can't happen again. You're my daughter and I love you but, that's not something we should be doing together." It made his heart ache to say that and to see the disappointment on his daughter's face, but he knew he had to be strong... for both of them.

Jen knew he was right, but her heart... and pussy... weren't happy with that answer. She simply nodded to him as she went get the rest of their bags.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next week went by and after they returned home, they did their best to immerse themselves in their normal routine. Neither one of them was willing to reopen the conversation about what had happened on their camping trip. Jen went back to her school work and her Dad threw himself into his latest architecture project: a new bank tower that was being planned for Seattle.

On that Friday, almost a whole week from the last night of their camping trip, Jen was sitting on her bed listening to music. For the whole week she had tried her best to keep her father out of her mind but failed miserably. All she could think about was the love and warmth she felt from him and how amazing it had been when he made her a real woman. She had finally done what she fantasized about but lost him in the process. She needed to talk to him about it.

After laying in her bed for at least two hours doing nothing, she finally got up the courage to go to him. Though he knew he hated to be disturbed when he was working, she really needed to talk the situation out with him. She was wearing a baggy sweatshirt with her school's logo on it which doubled as a nightgown -- and not much else. She took her time coming down the stairs, heart racing faster and faster as she got closer to the study. She took a deep breath and, on the exhale, knocked twice on the door. A split second passed and she had already taken a couple steps back to the stairway, but then she heard his voice, the voice she has missed so dearly this past week. She stopped in her tracks and her heart melted.

"Angel?" she heard through the door, "come on in."

Jen turned around and walked in. She stood by the door, just in case she had to run up to her room. She felt she couldn't make eye contact with him so she kept looking down at the floor. She slowly said, "Daddy... we need to talk...about our trip." She slowly raised her head to look at him and softly said, "I miss you."

He got up and had a seat on his couch. Patting the cushion next to him, he said, "Come and sit next to me and we'll talk."

She sat down next to him and leaned against his side while he put his arm around her shoulders. She looked at him with a weak smile. "Daddy... I just... I don't know where to start... but all I know is I can't lose you... Not over some stupid mistake I made... I shouldn't have told you about my feelings..."

He hugged her tighter, "You're not going to lose me, Jen. You're my little girl and I love you. It's just that what we did isn't something a father and daughter should be doing. I don't blame you, and I don't feel ashamed about it. Our emotions were running high and it just happened. To tell the honest truth, I liked it -- and that scares me. I don't want to lose what we have. I love being your daddy and I'm not sure how that would be changed if we continued on that path."

She looked up at him with her big brown eyes. She felt her heart skip a beat when she heard him say he liked it. "Really Daddy? You liked being with me?"

He didn't know how to tell her he didn't just like it, he fucking loved it. It felt right being inside of her. It felt as though she was made for him. Instead of saying that, he simply replied with, "Yes. Very much so."

Jen felt herself get excited by this new revelation. She hadn't been sure if the awkwardness was from him not liking it and not wanting to hurt her feelings but now she knew he really did want her.Now, I just have to convince him.She kept eye contact with him as she licked her lips slowly, then lowered her eyes to his lips and smiled. She slowly leaned in but didn't want to push it. She waited to read his reaction.

"Angel..." he said hesitantly "you really shouldn't tempt me like this. It's hard enough as it is."

She got a little closer to his face and saw him look down at her lips. She whispered softly as she placed her hand on his leg, "Tempt you like this?"

He cleared his throat and said, "Yes, like that." He didn't pull away though, nor did he remove her hand from his leg. His blue eyes remained locked on her brown ones.

She noticed he didn't move away. She could feel his breathing getting labored. She smiled to herself. She let out a sigh and whispered, "Daddy..." just a couple inches from his face.

"Ummm... Yes Angel?" he softly replied.

Barely audibly, she said, "Kiss me... Please?"

His hand came up slowly to cup her chin, and with a sigh, he pressed his lips to hers -- softly at first and then with mounting passion. All of the pent up emotion from the last week seeking release, he slipped his hand behind her head, tangled it in her hair, and kissed her hard.

She gasped as he did that. She thought he would need more convincing. Without stopping the kiss,she straddled him, and let out a moan as she felt his hands run up and down her back.

"Oh my God, Jen," he moaned into her mouth, "I want you. It may be wrong, but I can't help it. I want you."

She pulled back and locked eyes with him. She saw the truth in his eyes but also could see the conflict going on in his head. She needed him to know she wanted this just as much as he did. "Daddy. I want you too. Please take me for your own. Make me yours. Please Daddy." Her heart began racing, and she looked him in the eyes as she pulled her sweater over her head revealing her naked body underneath. "All of this is yours... if you want it."

He let his eyes travel down the length of her naked torso. "I do want it Angel. I want it all. It's all I've thought about since last weekend." His hands reached out to cup her breasts, her nipples hardening against his palms. He closed his eyes and pressed his lips to hers once more, giving up the struggle and abandoning himself to his passion.

She moaned into his mouth as she felt his hands touch her naked body. She felt him relax and give into his desire. She knew this was a major hurdle for him to overcome and didn't want to make him uncomfortable so she let him take the lead. Plus, she had always dreamed of having a Dominant man as her lover. Maybe he would notice her giving him control.

His hands slid down her back to cup her ass and she responded by humping herself on his lap. The fire of arousal was burning bright in both of them and needed a release. Standing up, he reached for the buttons of his shirt.

"Let me do that Daddy," Jen said huskily as she took over for him. As she undid each button she kissed the skin revealed underneath until, on reaching the last button she pushed it off his shoulders and pressed her naked body against his chest, her lips brushing his ear as she said, "I love you Daddy."

He grabbed her ass once more and ground his pelvis into hers, growling into her ear as he did so. "I need you Jen. I want to be back inside you."

Just the mere thought of him inside of her made her quiver. She smiled at him and innocently said, "Which hole would you like to start with Daddy?"

"Well before that, there is something we didn't do our first night." He switched positions with her and pushed on her shoulder to get her to sit down.

Jen had replayed that night many times in her head but hadn't thought they forgotten something. But then she saw him get on his knees between her legs. She let out a soft moan and whispered, "Daddy..."

He lifted her legs and placed one on each shoulder. Even with being inches away from it, he could smell her arousal. She was ready for him. He had waited to taste his little girl and now was his chance. He leaned in and kissed her from her belly button to the top of the swollen clit peeking through her lips.

Looking down and seeing him between her legs, she thought to herself,Oh, this is all I ever wanted!She let out a low moan when she felt the tip of his tongue lick her clit.

He'd fantasized about this, and he planned on taking his time with her. He let out a groan when his tongue touched her clit, then twirled around it. He loved hearing her whimper in response.

She leaned her head back and simply let herself be pleasured by the man she loved most in the world. Her hands went to her chest and started to massage her tits but soon she felt his hands crawl up her toned stomach and replace hers, teasing and pulling on her nipples. Meanwhile, his tongue continued to work between her inner lips and her clit.

Feeling his hands on her was melting her insides. This is what she fantasized about... at least in part, though still wanted more... roughness. She didn't want to scare him or push him away, however, so she decided to give him subtle suggestions. She moaned, "Daddy...it's OK to be rougher with my tits. Please. I like them pulled and twisted. Please Daddy."

He smiled to himself. He too liked it rough. In his fantasies, he'd always wanted a submissive partner who would do whatever he wished. Unfortunately, his wife hadn't been into that. She did humor him once in a while because she knew he liked it, but wasn't really into it herself. She'd been pretty conventional in her desires. Could his daughter be a submissive?Don't get ahead of yourself,he thought,She could just like rough sex, that doesn't mean she wants to be a sub.He would take his time and see where this led. For now, he was just going to fulfill her request and get rougher with her.

She moaned louder when she felt his fingers grip her nipples and pull. "Oh yes Daddy. I love that," she said. She desperately wanted to reveal her submissive side, but continued taking it slow. She'd heard some of the play he and her mother had had, and she knew it was because her Daddy had liked it. She recalled the day when her laptop had crashed, and she went into his study to use his computer. She was signing into her gmail when she saw he was logged into his. Being the curious girl she was, she read through some of it. Though most of it was boring work related stuff, there were a few that piqued her interest, some of his emails from BDSM forum posts he'd done and correspondence with some people "in the lifestyle". She had eagerly tracked down the site, registered on the forum herself, and soon found that there were others who shared her desires. She knew that she truly wanted to be a submissive. Also from following her Dad's posts, she knew he wanted a submissive partner but her mother didn't want to be one. She, however, did, and being her Daddy's submissive slut was all she fantasized about from then on.

He sucked her clit hard and slipped two fingers into her wet canal. Even as wet as she was, they barely fit. She still had the tight virginal cunt that he'd fucked last weekend.

She'd had past boyfriends' finger her before but none of them compared to her Daddy's fingers. She felt as though she was being stretched open again for the first time. She felt her orgasm build up. If he kept going, she was definitely going to cum on his face. She moaned out, "Dadddddy.....Oh fuck....Daddy you're going to make me cum....Daddddy...Yes keep going...Mmmm."

"No cumming yet, Angel. I'll tell you when," he growled.

Hearing him say he had control over when she was going to cum sent shivers down her spine straight to her clit.Oh fuck yes! He is Domming me!But hearing him say that only spurred on her orgasm. She wouldn't be able to hold back any more if he didn't stop right then. "Fuck Daddy! Yes Daddy! Daddy I can't hold it. I am going to cum Daddy. Please let me! Fuck."

"No!" he told her again, as he pulled his fingers out of her "Not yet." Reaching down, he undid his pants and let them fall to his knees, his cock springing out fully erect. Lining up the head with her opening, he shoved it inside her, all in one smooth thrust. "Nowyou can cum," he told her. "Right...fucking... now."

Jen let out a gasp as she felt him ram deep inside of her. She couldn't hold it back anymore, especially after he exercised his control over her orgasm. "FUCK DADDDDDDDDY!" She cried out as her pussy tightened around the thick cock inside of her. She squirted hot fluid from her pussy and coated him, all the while. panting hard. After catching her breath, she managed to slowly say, "That...was....intense..." But she realized he hadn't slid out of her.

"Oh, we're not done yet little girl, not by a long shot," he said with fire in his eyes, "Your Daddy still needs to cum." As he said that, he started fucking her, slowly at first, but soon increasing the pace.

Jen could feel another orgasm coming on the faster he fucked her. His hands were still playing with her hard nipples and she threw her head back and moaned louder as he tugged on them. Though she just cum hard, she knew of a way to make herself cum even harder. Something in both of her holes really turned her on. Her hand slipped down between her legs.

Looking down, he noticed her hands sliding between his cock and the sofa. He was not sure what she was up to so he decided to just watch her.

Jen's index finger found its way to her tight ass hole and she bit her lip as she pushed it inside. As she wiggled it around, she could feel his hard cock inside of her pussy. That really turned her on and she let out a moan as she pushed in deeper.

His eyes were mesmerized by her finger fucking her own ass. It was something he always wanted to do but his wife would never let him even touch hers. His cock jumped inside of her. He wanted to be in there.

She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of being over stimulated. This was exactly what she needed to cum hard for him, but suddenly she felt his hand grab hers and his cock slide out of her. She whimpered to the feeling of being empty, but that only lasted a for a brief second.