Daddy's Precious Property Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Daddy," she said obediently.

"Good girl," he replied.

Positioning himself between her legs, he placed the tip of the plug at her entrance. "Are you ready, little girl?"

Feeling the coldness of the lube coating the plug, she closed her eyes and nodded.

Slowly, he pushed the plug inside of her and enjoyed watching her reaction Arching her back, she let out a moan as it filled up her tightest hole.

"You are such a good submissive whore for your Daddy, Jennifer."

Melting to his words, she said, "Thank you, Daddy. All I truly want to do is please you."

"Now that we've taken care of the back door, let's knock on the front," He said with a chuckle. Taking the hitachi in his hand, he held it up where she could see it then placed it's rubber head against her clit.

As he rubbed it up and down, she found it pleasurable but not any more than rubbing anything else against her pussy. All that changed though when she heard him click the switch and the toy start to hum. The sudden flood of sensation made her involuntarily try to sit up only to be pulled sharply back by the restraining ropes.

Feeling the strong vibration on her clit, a plug in her ass, and the feeling of being helpless to him, she let out a moan, "Dadddddddy."

Nonchalantly, he continued to rub the toy on her hardening clit as he asked, "Have you ever heard about orgasm denial, Jen?"

Biting her lip to keep from moaning louder, she shook her head no.

"Well, we are going to try a little experiment, little girl. When you feel you are about to cum, I want you to tell me. Understood?"

All she was able to say was "Mmmhmmm."

He pulled the hitachi back from her clit and slapped her pussy sharply. "Mmmhmm, is not an acceptable answer, slut. When I give you an order or ask you a question I expect you to acknowledge it with a "Yes Sir or Yes Daddy."

"Ouch!" shocked out of her fog of arousal, she quickly responded, "Yes Daddy, I apologize Daddy."

"That's better," he responded as he pressed the vibrator back against her hard nub.

Tossing her head side to side, she felt her abdominal muscles contract as her orgasm approached. She pulled on the restraints and their resistance only built her lust higher.

"Daddy.... Daddy... I'm gonna cum!" she gasped out.

"No, slut!" he replied, pulling the hitachi away from her pussy, "Not until I give you permission."

"Yes, Daddy," she whimpered back as he pushed the vibrator back against her throbbing clit.

Trying to get more stimulation, she started to move her pelvis up and down. She was struggling to try to fuck herself with the plug. The intensity of the simulation made the need to cum almost too much to control. Arching her back, she moaned out "Daddddddddy! Please!"

Enjoying the sight of his submissive slut pulling on the resistants, on the verge of orgasm, and begging him for more, his cock jumped to attention. "No, not yet." After all this time of infrequent play with his wife, he was finally starting to feel like a true Dom. He moved the hitachi away from the throbbing clit for less than 30 seconds. During that time, he reached up and slapped her tits hard. It was such a hard slap it left a handprint then he placed the toy back.

Being denied like this spurred on her arousal even more. Even with the absence of the hitachi during those few seconds, she still felt the need to cum. She was on the verge of climax and she couldn't hold it back. "DADDDY! I beg you Daddy! I can't. Please!"

"What did you say, little girl?"

"Please! Daddy Please!!"

"No, you said you 'I can't'. You are never to say those words again in reference to a task I set for you. You can and you will. Understood?" he said in his stern Dom voice as he gave her clit another hard smack.

"Yes Daddy. Sorry Daddy. Please Daddy!" she pleaded as her head tossed and turned.

"You need to learn that I'm the one in control, my little whore," he said with an evil grin. "You don't cum unless I give you permission. That is the rule." With that, he flipped the switch on the hitachi to high.

"OH FUCK!" she yelled out as her body tensed like a coiled spring. She'd not been prepared for that at all and she bit her lip hard and fought for control. Desperately, she tried to hold her orgasm at bay. She didn't want to disappoint her Daddy.

"I am going to count down from 5. When I reach 1, you may cum. 5... 4...." Watching her whither away, he started to tease her by pressing the hitachi harder on her, "Are you sure,I should let you cum?"

Lost in her approaching orgasm, she pleaded with him "DADDY! YES! FUCK! I will doanythingDaddy. ANYTHING!"

"Well, you gave yourself to me. So technically, youwilldo anything for me," he said with a smirk on his face.

"DADDY!" she yelled out as she arched her back.

"You may be eager and obedient, little girl, but I am going to have to train you to be more patient." Watching her body quiver and shake in front him, his cock jumped. He needed to fuck her now. No more delays. "...3......2.....CUM! Cum for me, whore!

She let out a grunt as waves of her orgasm took over. Arching her back, her chest rose into the air and her head buried itself in the pillow. Moaning out loudly, she pulled on the restraints hard as she tried to hump her clit against the hitachi harder. All that came from her mouth were incoherent grunts and moans.

Afterward, she simply laid there, eyes closed and almost comatose from the strength of her climax. Gently, he untied her wrists and ankles. His cock was still rock hard and begging for release though and, staring at the plug peeking out of her ass, he had a wicked thought. Rolling her unresisting body onto her stomach he pulled the plug out, and pondered her slightly gaping hole. She barely registered his actions. That changed though, when he positioned himself above her, placed the head of his cock at her opening and pushed inside.

Realizing what was happening, her eyes opened wide and she let out a loud moan. After her intense orgasm she'd not been able to keep her eyes open, but feeling his hard cock slide into her woke her instantly.

"Ohhhh..." she moaned, "Take your whore's ass. It's yours to use anytime you want it. Fill me up with your cock. Make me feel owned."

Inch by inch, he slowly filled her ass. Feeling her tight hole grasp his hard cock, he knew he wouldn't last that long. "Fuck, little girl. You are going to make Daddy cum!" he moaned out as he began to slide in and out.

"Cum Daddy! Please fill me up with your cum Daddy!" she begged.

His right hand landed directly on her ass cheek, leaving a red hand print. "Little girl, I will cum when I'm ready and not before." His hand left a similar mark on the other cheek.

Though he'd swatted her ass hard, it only served to arouse her more. He could tell by her moans. "Oh you like this, don't you?" he said as he smacked her ass again.

She felt her pussy get even wetter and she moaned out, "Yes Daddy! Oh yes!!"

"Get on all fours and spread your legs, whore," he instructed.

Without hesitation, she got on her hands and knees and parted her legs. She let out a gasp as she felt his palm rub her swollen clit. Feeling how wet she still was, he leaned over her body and whispered in her ear, "Ready to cum again already, whore?"

"Mmmmhmmm," she replied as she humped herself against his hand trying to get more stimulation.

His hand stung her ass again. Letting out a yelp, she heard him say, "What did I tell you about giving direct answers to questions, slut?"

"Sorry Daddy. Yes Daddy! I am ready to cum for you Daddy. Please Daddy. Please!"

"Good girl, that's much better," he growled as he fucked her harder and deeper. Feeling himself at his peak of orgasm, he commanded her, "Cum now! CUM JENNIFER!"

Being granted permission was all she needed to push herself over the edge. As her orgasm took over her body, she began to shake so hard that she wasn't able to keep herself upright. His hands grabbed under her armpits and he pulled her into a kneeling position, resting her head on his chest. His lips found hers and they passionately kissed as he delivered his load deep inside her spasming ass. Their kiss muffled their moans as he filled her up.

Once they both finished, he gently laid her down, cuddled up against her, and kissed her forehead gently as she nuzzled her head in the crook of his neck.

She looked up at him and with loving eyes said, "Thank you Daddy."

His lips found hers again and he said, "Thank you, little girl, for giving yourself to me."

As she drifted in her post-orgasmic haze, she muttered, "Yours."

Rubbing his cheek against her and holding her tight, he smiled and said, "Mine."

~~~~~~~

Thank you for taking the time to read this story. Comments and feedback are welcome and appreciated.