All Comments on 'Daddy's Present'

by ladylexxy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love your story ...

... and I read and understood your rubric -- but the 'Daddy/baby-girl' thing really freaks me out. So thank you and four stars, and remember, whatever you do, you can't please everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I stumbled on ATM and on his use of the word worthless. ATM is icky. Words cannot be unsaid and do more damage than any implement ever could. Poor choice on his part. Otherwise, it is a strong piece. The bond between them is evident.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
oh goody

licking up your own shit off the floor and off his cock is not sexy.

gentleone58gentleone58over 7 years ago
Little to Slave Too Much Too Fast

To go from his little to his slave I think was too much at once just because she was given his collar. She did not clean up shit from the floor but her cum from squirting and in her thoughts knew the floor was clean. I am very concerned with him calling her worthless for not cleaning his cock after him taking her anally and also wanting her to remain tense during anal. She had not had time to offer to clean him for one and having to stay tense, is a form of punishment in my mind as she was starting to relax and the act not as painful. I know that Daddy's or Dom's make their subs come until they are spent, but he did lay with her after, which was not indicative of his prior actions.

MastersWenchMastersWenchover 7 years ago

Great job! Sexy story, well-written, captivating. Very enjoyable. I hope you write some more! :)

xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

By far the best thing I’ve read on here ever

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous