Daddy's Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I barely remember hearing one. I'm sure he said it, but I was so very, very close, it didn't process. My world had shrunk down to the orgasm that was so close to bursting, and to the little jingling bell marking the time.

Then I heard it. What I had been waiting for. Had it been seconds? Minutes? It felt like hours at least. At long last, his voice in my ear. "Now! You may cum now, little one!" He kept talking, I think saying something like "Cum all over my fingers," but my moan drowned him out. On other nights I would have thanked him for permitting me to cum, but my need was too great. His pussy clenched his fingers tightly. I felt his arm tighten around my tummy, and only later understood was due to the fact that my legs had completely given way, and he had needed to support me to keep me from landing hard on the floor. His pussy seemed to be gushing with fluids. A familiar sensation of the need to pee briefly came and went as I let loose and felt a squirt pass through me.

I hung there, breathless and panting. I have felt intense orgasms, and had even cum again and again with people, but I feel confident in saying I had never cum so hard all at once. When I finally caught my breath, I finally remembered my manners. "Thank you. Thank you so, so much Daddy."

"You're so very welcome, little one. I'm so proud of you. You held on like such a good girl! Now I want you to take off your clothes and kneel down for me."

My legs were still a little shaky, but I managed to stand long enough to lower my panties, which had become absolutely soaked around the slit for the open crotch. The unclasped bra fell off with a shrug of my shoulders. I soon knelt, looking up adoringly at Daddy. He smiled his proud smile at me.

"Turn around, little one." I complied and saw myself in the mirror, an eager naked little slut who was flushed after her climax and who had her Daddy looking on behind her. He hadn't so much as removed his clothes yet!

"I want you to clean up your mess." I looked down. The bottom part of the mirror and an area of the bathroom floor were spattered with the results of my release. He knew I had no cleaning supplies, and he wouldn't have had me kneel if he meant for me to stand again. If it were his plan to give me a cloth, he would have done so. Instead, I could see his reflection looking down at mine expectantly. I swallowed. I had just cleaned, so It wasn't as if the floor were otherwise dirty, but it was the bathroom!

"What did Daddy say, little one?" He gave me "The Look." I flinched. He had never struck me in anger, and I don't think he ever would, but "The Look" hurt my heart every bit as much as any physical discipline would hurt my body. A good girl didn't disobey her Daddy. With a contrite apology, I leaned forward and began to lick up the spatters of juices from his pussy. He made a noise, not exactly happy with his little one's reluctance, but at least appeased she had obeyed.

I felt his hands on my hips, raising them upwards. I got my feet under me for balance, staying bent over and continuing to lick the floor. I felt his fingers in his pussy, but not attempting to stimulate it. He was cleaning. His fingers left his little one and went into his mouth. "My little one always tastes so sweet to me." I thanked Daddy between licks.

"Of course, no good little slave would leave her Daddy unsatisfied, would she?"

I paused licking long just enough to agree, "Oh, no, Daddy. Daddy should always be satisfied when he is with his slave." In the mirror, I could see him remove his shirt, then undo his belt and pants, but I didn't dare abandon my cleaning task until he said to.

His hands touched my inner thighs, gently but inexorably forcing them apart. "Spread your legs, slave. I think you can do two things at once." I did as Daddy bade, shuffling my feet and resting more of my weight on my hands. A glance at the mirror brought to my mind the image of a kitten bent forward and lapping water out of a bowl.

Daddy stepped forward out of his pants. He had kicked his shoes off while I was licking the spots off the mirror, the image shifting from a kitten to two little collared slaves, each licking the other's tongue. He moved his cock between my thighs and raised it up so that it teased his pussy, rubbing the lips lengthwise. I sighed, seeing the slave in the mirror become cloudy with the fog from my breath. From above me, he asked, "Do you know what I'm going to do to you, slave?" I nodded, the bell on my throat dinging its own delicate agreement. "Tell me," he coaxed.

I paused my licking. He continued to rub his cock over his pussy lips. "Daddy's going to fuck his pussy until he's satisfied."

I should have recognized the look in his eyes. I should have known what was coming. Instead, I assumed the gleam I saw had something to do with the way I looked on the floor. Daddy prompted, "Go on," and in my mind I added the gleam may have been the idea of getting his little slave to talk like his little slut.

I obliged him with some dirty talk. "Daddy's going to shove his big cock deep into his sloppy wet cunt. Then he's going to fuck his slave, going in and out, harder and harder, until she begs him to fill his cunt with his hot cum." The gleam was getting more and more pronounced, I thought because of my language. I would soon learn otherwise. "Then Daddy's gonna fill his cunt up with his seed, until she's overflowing with his hot load. Then his slave will clean Daddy's cock off and drink down every last drop of her cum and Daddy's."

Daddy smiled wide, the gleam still very much in his eyes. "Wrong."

He pulled away from me. He must have taken the lube from the toy box. I could feel it land on my bottom. Daddy had squeezed a measure between my cheeks and onto his cock. He was using more than he needed so I wouldn't have time to understand what was coming. I only just came to the realization when I felt his cock sink deep into my asshole. In my limited experience with anal sex, I've learned a few things. You want to take it slow, relax the muscles. You want to ease things in. One thing you never want to have is surprise. When you're surprised or scared, you naturally tense up and things contract. Daddy's slickened cock was battling my contracting ring, and winning. He grunted. "Fuck, this slave is so tight!" For my part, I was groaning and putting in my very best effort not to scream. My contracted sphincter made him feel at least twice as big as he normally did, and he felt no need to ease into his slave, instead fucking her asshole twice as hard because it was so tight.

Each thrust pushed me forward, onto my hands. I heard the bell from my collar clatter against the floor, and the sound seemed so wrong that I quickly propped myself up higher. It occurred to me that not only was Daddy using me, but now I was letting a bell control me too! I couldn't bring myself to dislike the bell, though. Each thrust into my ass drew a grunt or groan from me and a little chime from the bell. We were sisters in this experience, and he was fucking both of us. Every slap of his hips against my ass cheeks was a little delicate jingle around my neck.

As Daddy continued, I began to relax more, and the sensation became enjoyable. When he heard my cries of pain shift to moans of pleasure, he smacked my right ass cheek hard. The handprint would remain visible the next day. I naturally tightened up again, squeezing his cock. He redoubled his efforts.

I began to recognize the tempo and rapid breathing Daddy always did just before his climax. I wanted to help him along, so in my most submissive tones, I asked, "Would it... uh! Would it please Daddy to... oh! To fill... mmm! Fill his slave... ah! His slave's asshole with... rrgh! Daddy's cum? Oh! Daddy's slave... ah! Would be honored... mmgh! If Daddy would fill... ungh! Fill her with his hot cum!"

I don't know if he heard everything I said, but at the end of my little request, he fulfilled it, and filled me. His cock twitched in my tightened asshole, he groaned, and I felt his cock erupt into the depths of my ass. He groaned. "Yes! Good girl! Take all your Daddy's cum like a good little slave." I could not help but eagerly obey. The delicate little tinkle of the bell provided a high descant to my orgasmic cries.

I felt his cock begin to soften slightly as he pulled out. I began to relax, but he stopped me. "No, no. Hold it open, little slave. I want to see my slave's asshole wide open and filled with my cum." It wasn't so much that I didn't understand his direction or that I was unwilling, but I didn't know how to control those muscles. Daddy corrected me several times, even spreading my ring open with his fingers, but I confess I was a hopeless case. "My slave is going to need more training to be her best for me, but for now, we can make do." He reached into his pants on the floor and pulled out an object I could not see. He fit something made of a hard material, which I would soon learn to be tempered glass, into my ass. The coldness of the material surprised me, but it quickly warmed to my skin, and when my ring naturally tried to close, the glass object left an open gap. He had come prepared for this, had planned everything that had happened.

I thought his next move would be to stand back and admire the view, but I was mistaken again. With gentle but firm hands on my belly and my back, he turned me around, guiding my body over my legs, telling me to place my hands on the floor to support myself. I soon found myself face up, my back arched, tummy and pussy in the air, arms over my head and behind me, my hands and feet on the floor. I felt like I was losing a game of nude Twister. The woman in the mirror looked just as ridiculous as I felt. When I tried to ask Daddy what he was trying to do, he shushed me, saying he would make sure his slave understood what she needed and giving me a look that made it clear I would regret any further questioning.

"My slave has forgotten to clean her mess off my cock." I stammered an apology. I knew there had been no time. I knew doing anything differently would have brought his ire much more surely. I knew that I had certainly not forgotten. Daddy knew all these things too. He wanted to hear the fear in his slave's voice. I needed no acting to give exactly what he wanted with him in this unpredictable and kinky mood.

"Open your mouth, my forgetful slave, and I'll clean myself." I opened my mouth and it was soon filled with his testicles. I tried to stay still so Daddy could clean himself, but I soon felt his hand tugging on my hair. "Does my slave think she's on vacation? Stop being worthless and use your tongue!"

Worthless? Daddy was being much harsher than he ever had. Around the obstruction in my mouth, I mumbled another apology and began to lick his balls clean. His tone had really rattled me. I could feel his cum slowly oozing its way out of my bottom. When I glanced at the slave in the mirror, though, there was no mess below her. Looking more carefully, I could see it all being caught in a glass tube protruding from her ass. I was more than a little alarmed. I don't know if he saw me staring, or if I jumped, or if he could just read me that well, but he somehow knew. And he laughed. "Don't concern yourself about future plans, slave. Focus on the task in front of you."

Daddy had been distracting me! That explained the harshness and the traps. He had wanted his little one to be deep into his plans before she even realized he had any. His tone softened and he lowered his voice. "I have a very special reward in mind for a slave that serves me well. You don't want to lose that now when you're so close, do you?" I can't say how ashamed of myself I am at how much I didn't want to miss my reward, or how his slave cleaned every inch of his cock with more eagerness than she ever had, or how the little bell on my collar sang its delicate little song. But this time it was because of my own enthusiasm and not his. I don't know if it was relief, curiosity, a desire to surrender, or even just the fact that his pussy was already turning me on again. Regardless of my motivation, I think he approved. He kept telling me what a very, very good girl he had for a slave. I loved the praise. I couldn't thank him properly with my mouth so full, so my tongue and lips thanked him as best they were able.

"Enough!" His exclamation cut into my train of thought. He backed off. Daddy was breathing heavily, and I could see the beginnings of another erection. "Fuck, little one, your Daddy's not twenty anymore! You've done very well." He knelt next to me and removed the glass tube from my bottom. He showed it to me. An ounce or so of his cum had run into it. He smiled at me. "Go fetch your wand and join me on the couch. I have something in mind for my slave that she won't ever forget."

I went into the other room and dug through my toy box to find the wand. I heard some noise from back in the bathroom, and when Daddy entered, he carried the full length mirror. He propped it up against the wall across from the couch. I didn't know whether he wanted to see me with him, or if he wanted me to see, but I suspected it was a mixture of the two.

Daddy sat down on the couch, spreading his legs slightly apart. He gestured for me to sit down in his lap. I stood and went to him. He smiled as he watched me, his grin growing bigger as he traced my path with his eyes and by the sound of my tinkling little bell. I tried to sit sideways on his lap, as I often did, but his hands guided me around so I was sitting with my back pressed to his bare chest. I could feel the glass tube in his hand as he positioned me.

He kissed the side of my neck. "I think a very good slave should get a very good reward from her Daddy, don't you?"

I giggled. Shivers ran up my spine. "Yes, Daddy. If she's earned it."

He kissed the other side. "Can you make your bell jingle, little one?"

The bell had been ringing all night long. I didn't understand, but I refused to let that dim my enthusiasm. "Yes, Daddy!" I wiggled my neck back and forth. My breasts swayed with the motion, which made me giggle again.

He chuckled. "Good girl. Now, I want you to lean your head back, and open your mouth." I did as he asked. I felt the tube touch my lips. "I don't want you to swallow this, at least not yet. Jingle if you understand me."

I wiggled my neck again. Jingle, jingle.

"Good girl." The tube tipped upward. "I want you to hold Daddy's cum in your mouth." I felt the first taste of the salty and slightly bitter fluid ooze onto my tongue. "No swallowing, and no spilling. Jingle if you understand."

Jingle, jingle. He emptied the tube into my mouth, tapping it to make sure I had all of his cum.

"Daddy's little one needs to love my cum, doesn't she, little one?"

Jingle, jingle.

"Good girl! Daddy wants to give his little one pleasure, but he needs to know when she feels it. I want you to jingle slowly for me when you feel pleasure. Show me your slow jingle."

Jingle, jingle. Please, please, I thought, tell me the sound of this bell isn't starting to turn me on!

"Mmm, very good girl. I also want to know when my little one is going to cum. Show me your fast jingle for when my little is going to cum."

Jinglejinglejingle! Daddy was going to make me cum holding his load in my mouth? Please, please, I thought, let the coroner tell my parents I died in a more dignified way than choking on his cum during an orgasm!

He chuckled. "Very, very good girl!" Daddy took the wand out of my hand. He teased my right nipple with a low vibration.

Jingle, jingle.

"Look at those nipples, slave. They've lost their perk. I want your hands playing with them right now." I couldn't believe I had already forgotten and let Daddy down! My hands went to my breasts. I teased the nipples, pinched them, pulled them.

Jingle, jingle. Had I done that? I hadn't meant to.

Daddy gave a low chuckle. "Good girl. I like that it turns my slave on to make me happy." I felt his left hand wandering over my body. I felt him touch my ribs, my belly. He cupped my right hand as it played with an erect nipple. The vibrator began to hum its special pitch in his other hand. The toy was set to just above its lowest setting, but the sensation was still enough to drive me wild as he brought it up my inner left thigh excruciatingly slowly.

Jingle, jingle.

"Good girl. I want you to feel pleasure, to know how happy you've made Daddy." The toy had made its way to the top of my leg, massaging where the leg met my pelvis.

Jingle, jingle.

"I think I know what my good little slave really wants." The toy glided along Daddy's pussy lips.

Jingle, jingle.

"Good girl." The toy pressed against Daddy's clit.

Jingle, jingle. Jingle, jingle. Jingle, jingle.

Jinglejinglejingle!

He whispered in my ear, his low voice filling my world with sound. "Good girl! Cum for Daddy."

Daddy held me tight to him while I writhed and squirmed in silence, only my little bell betraying the flood of pleasure that was coursing through his pussy.

Daddy set the vibrator to low while the climax shook my body. When he heard me catching my breath through my nose, it went back up, higher than it had been before. He was being relentless! My orgasm was no escape for me. His hand had stopped roaming my body. I felt three of his fingers part the lips of his pussy and slide in using the excessive lubrication, smoothly, but still stretching my inner walls.

Jingle, jingle.

"Daddy's silent little slave. I wonder how many times I can make her cum before she can't anymore."

Jingle, jingle. I couldn't believe I was already getting turned on again!

Daddy pressed his fingers in deep...

Jingle, jingle.

...and curled them upwards...

Jingle, jingle.

...and stimulated a rough spot deep inside. I felt a familiar sensation.

Jinglejinglejingle!

"Cum for Daddy"

The orgasm was accompanied by another bout of squirting. Daddy again turned the vibrations down low while I writhed in his arms, beginning to pump his fingers into and out of his pussy. The wet sounds almost drowned out the toy.

When the orgasm had passed, Daddy again turned up the wand, higher still. What was he doing to me?

Jingle, jingle.

I felt the stretching again. Daddy must have added a fourth finger.

Jingle, jingle.

"Look there, slave." It was not easy, but with my head tilted back, I could follow his gaze. Daddy must have put on a pornographic movie. Something raunchy. There was a naked woman with her legs spread wide, her hips wildly grinding her clit against a vibrator. She wore a purple collar... the mirror! What was I doing? I was becoming the slut I saw in the mirror, and if my mouth hadn't been full of Daddy's cum, I would be begging for more!

Jinglejinglejingle!

"Cum for Daddy."

I did. Again the vibe went to a low setting. I was beginning to feel weak, but I had to last. For my Daddy.

Daddy knew exactly when the wave had passed, but the vibrator stayed low. "Well, little slave. You have my cum in your mouth. It came from my cock into your willing asshole, and you've been holding it like a good slave all this time. Swallow for Daddy. Drink all that cum from your asshole. Every drop."

I swallowed. My mouth was clear, but the flavor and scent of Daddy's cum still filled my senses. "Thank you, Daddy!" I cried out, too loudly. I couldn't believe how intensely I meant those words!

Daddy knew. He understood his slave. The vibe on his clit went to its highest setting.

Jingle, jingle.

Jingle, jingle.

Jingle, jingle.

Jinglejinglejingle! My mouth was clear! I could have moaned, asked, begged, but I knew the bell would make Daddy happier.

Again, his voice was in my ear. "Good, good girl! Cum! Cum for Daddy."

I did. The orgasm was the last for me that night, and I still think the intensity of it nearly killed me. Daddy held me close and kissed my neck while I came for him. And came. And came. My little bell played out my pleasure, but he already knew perfectly well exactly what he had done to his little one.