Daddy's Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladylexxy
ladylexxy
14 Followers

"Good, good, good girl!" Daddy must have set the vibrator down. He put his finger on my chin and gently pulled my head down so it was no longer tipped back. There had been no need since I swallowed, but that thought hadn't occurred to me in the sexual bliss of the moment. He turned my head towards him.

Daddy looked me in the eyes and took the fingers of his other hand, which were dripping with my nectar, into his mouth, noisily slurping up my flavor. He took the finger from my chin and hooked it through my collar. He laid down and pulled me down beside him. Another pull brought my lips to his. I eagerly opened my mouth, kissing him deeply. The taste of his cum from my tongue intermingled in our kiss with the taste of my own juices from his. Our flavors mixed together every bit as well as our bodies.

I wrapped my arms and legs around Daddy and cuddled against him. I couldn't remember ever having been so exhausted, so thoroughly spent, and so sexually satisfied in my life.

Later, I laid beside Daddy, playing with my new bell. Every time it sounded, I felt it throughout my body. It was a thrilling feeling, a little pinch to the nipple, a little tickle to the clit, but not so much, and so much more. Hearing its little ring didn't make me wet, at least it didn't yet, but I didn't fool myself that time wouldn't come.

Part of me had known he was training me. A small part of that part had rebelled against it. I had swept that part away in a tidal wave of submission and pleasure, and I didn't regret it for a second. I was with Daddy, and that made everything perfect.

Jinglejinglejingle!

The End.

ladylexxy
ladylexxy
14 Followers