All Comments on 'Daddy's Punishment'

by cbelle02

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

After reading all the new posts today, I finally get to the end of a parade of horrible supposed 'Daddies.' At least this one is tame compared to today's other offerings.

Guy being a jerk does not equal Daddy. This 'daddy' is probably fucking some other female, or females, and thus not taking care of her. Given the office set up here, this girl is probably several chicks down the string of willing pussies this walking dick has going, starting with a wife at home. Time for fresh batteries and a job hunt.

TheLastChaosLordTheLastChaosLordalmost 7 years ago
Enjoyed it, And hope for more from you.

Not normally into the daddy thing but beyond that, this was an enjoyable read. The submission and punishment was done well enough and while I'd personally see to her reaching climax in such a situatuon, given the restriction I can see why this individual didn't. I do think it could have been stretched out some but for a quick read it does it's job well.

To the moaning bitching of the anonymous commenter before me? Piss off. If you disliked it so much you wouldn't have finished it or even gotten this far into the days postings. Instead you chose to spout your toxic crap at a first time writer and didn't provide a lick of constructive criticism.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous