All Comments on 'Daddy's Special Gift'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So freaking hot!

I loved this tale, so kinky, so naughty. Made me cum hard! 5 stars from me for sure.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67about 6 years ago
Wonderfully twisted! Five stars...

Kink and perversity dialed up "just so." A heady forbidden cocktail of incest, pee fetish, and sex for the reader to enjoy, and marvelously prepared. Wickedly taboo!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 6 years ago
Made my day, Pumpkin!

Britt, you know how to tease and please us! Another great story with the tease of Mommy's reaction to Daddy taking it to Pumpkin! More to this story? Hope so! Another 5 stars for Britt!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OMG

Made me cum, deliciously kinky

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Kinky

I came hard...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That's my girl

Well britt,

I want to push the next page button as soon as possible. Does mom make it a tgreesome or flip out, leave and father and daughter have fun by finding other playmates?

ArchivestArchivestabout 6 years ago
Wow...

As much as I dislike the cheating elements, the toddlercon and swallowing kinks were amazing. If this story continues, which I hope it will, Britt telling her Daddy about her escapades with Scott in future would certainly fulfill one of his fetishes -- all the more if she's swallowing something while telling the tale.

I love the water sports aspect near the end of this story. If Britt got a thrill out of swallowing piss, maybe this can be a sexual activity she can explore more with Scott. You just need to get around the mom plot issue first.

Keep up the titillating work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot as fuck

Great story. So delightfully perverted and erotic. Great attention to details and characterization. My favorite part was: "He scooted to where his upper back was somewhat upright against the headboard. While holding onto it for balance, I straddled his waist and my legs began to bend. I slowly lowered myself while my father held his throbbing dong in place. I was nervous because even though I had just had sex the night before and my pussy was now extremely wet from sucking my father's erection, I had never experienced something so large."

So hot. Keep up the great work-you are talented. I like your dirty mind...

topleaseustopleaseusalmost 6 years ago
NICE!!

Great story! Love everything about it. Not a piss swallowing fan but dig the openness and willing nature of the subject. Makes me wonder if there’s truth behind thee stories? Look forward to reading more of your work!

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticalmost 6 years ago
Let mommy have a turn too

Maybe this is a chance for mom to take full advantage of the situation and reveal her secret bisexuality. Britt can make up for her naughty behaviour with daddy by eating out mommy real good ... Or mother and daughter could team up and show daddy who runs the household. Teach him that it is not about getting blowjobs and easy pussy, but he has to work too. After he is finished licking and fucking wife and daughter to many orgasms, they lovingly feed him creampie and pee. Happy birthday Britt..

TexastuffbbcTexastuffbbcalmost 5 years ago
Surprise

That was so hot! I wonder how mom reacted? Keep up the awesome work. Yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Need a part 2!

This is so hot. You need to make this a series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot mom ? What happens next?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Everything you write is amazing.

UMieeUMiee7 months ago

uh have m MB I see

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrittni4u@Brittni4u
5122 Followers
Hi. If you are interested in discussing writing, feel free to email me. My email has changed to Brittni4u@gmail.com