All Comments on 'Daddy's Sunshine'

by DaddysHellion

Sort by:
  • 183 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Chapter 2

Sunshine and Daddy wake up virgin best friend

Sunshine needs to end up pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Part 2 please

Shayenne aka Sunshine and her daddy return home to fuck waking up her virgin best friend who then joins in the sexual fun

larry74403larry74403about 6 years ago
Definitely the first option.

Mom goes to jail and they fuck her passed out friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Continue

Mom if she survives is headed for rehab and jail.

Sunshine, and perhaps her Dad as well, need to do something to save Sunshine's friend from a similar fate of alcoholism as Sunshine's Mom .

If Sunshine's friend gets clean and sober, then the two of them could become longtime lovers.

Sunshine and her Dad will have to deal with Sunshine's pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fresh storyline

Loved the story line. Good flowing plot. Can't wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Avoid present tense!

It is awkward sounding, and you frequently switch between present and past. A past tense flows more easily. Not to say that present tense is by its nature bad, but it takes a very skilled writer to unfold a story “in the now” and you’re not there - yet.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Option #1

Enjoy the Story. Go for option #1.

jsmangisjsmangisabout 6 years ago
Option #2

I really enjoyed your story. I like the idea of tormenting the alcoholic mother.

DaddysHellionDaddysHellionabout 6 years agoAuthor
Part 2?

Hello, my beloved readers!

So far the comments are mostly wonderful and I appreciate them so. I want to write what you want to read, so please correct anything that I've messed up. As such, I will work on the past/present tense thing. Didn't even realize I did it. Sorry!

It looks like part 2 is heading toward Sunshine's bestie losing her cherry to Detective Daddy, too. Tell everyone what: I will wait until next Saturday, 2/23/18, to see what the final votes tally and I will write it that same day. The approval process takes 3-5 days, so be patient with me. I'll get you your part 2. :)

Also, please vote. You don't have to, but I would appreciate it.

Lastly, for the user who said that the mom is prison-bound, yes. You're right. She's injured, though, and Daddy is a Detective. I'll have to research the law, but I'm pretty sure I can pretend that she is released to her officer husband under the assurance that he will prevent her from being a flight risk. If that isn't an option, I can always have Sunshine and her Daddy be naughty in/on/against the hospital bed with drugged up Mom sort of watching; but thinking it's a dream. LOL! The options are endless.

Thank you, all! <3

Justaguy3399Justaguy3399about 6 years ago
Yes definitely part 2

Go with dad daughter and bestie

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 6 years ago
Option 1

I wholeheartedly agree with the anon suggestion about tense. Past tense almost always reads better.

Another small narrative issue: You begin in first person POV, which means we’ll only be able to know the thoughts of the 1st P narrator. That’s an accepted element of fiction. How is it then that we hear the phone conversation she can’t and we get to hear the dad’s thoughts? Is she clairvoyant? This elements are sloppy when

Compared to what otherwise is a well crafted story. You can do better than that.

But let’s hear about the drunken friend before the vindictive little bitch tortures her mother. The former is more fun and the latter not very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Option 3

All three, best friend in the morning making both teens sex slaves, then the mother a sub to the daughter and father.

FYHBFYHBabout 6 years ago
Option 1

Continue as you see fit. As your mind sees it. And of course, Shayenne aka Sunshine and her daddy return home to fuck waking up her virgin best friend who then joins in the sexual fun when bedridden mom comes home and have sex on the bed beside her while she's heavily drugged up pain meds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
both

I think both would be great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fuck the 2 young girls, make them slaves.

See above.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
First time for the best friend

Involve the virgin best friend. After all, she's got to learn some time too. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
i think the second one.

i think the second one would fit better as it shows the love of the father and daughter and how even the mother cannot part them. however with the best friend, it wouldn’t be very believable as i know if i fucked my dad, no bitch would have him apart from me.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 6 years ago
I don't know

I like the idea of popping her friends cherry but think it better if mom died

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Both options!! Part 2 the friend threesome - part 3 next to the mother - part 4 the mother who recovers and joins husband and daughter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice. Do write part 2.

Don't add the best friend. She wouldn't be one if she fucked her daddy. Her daddy belongs to Sunshine only. Don't sacrifice their love for someone who would only be a screw and a complication. No matter what it will be a waste if you do. I want the daddy daughter romance to grow. To let them really exclude everyone else. He demanded it of her. Have her demand it of him.

Kill the mother. She is a drunk and irresponsible. She could have killed others. If you leave her alive she seriously needs to either go to prison or get both the hot daddy cop and daughter to punish and humiliate her. Or you could better yet get the daughter to become a dominant and get the mom to become submissive and have her beg their forgiveness and make amendments. She seriously needs to pay for the humiliation she gave her daughter. Make the mom watch as her husband takes their daughter and become a happy couple.

Never take the daddy from the daughter though. They belong to each other only.

Nik333Nik333about 6 years ago
Well written definitely deserves a part two

I would love to see a continuation but I also agree with others that have said leave out the friend and kill of the bitch of a mother Luna .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Option 2

I like the idea of Shay and her daddy falling in love and starting a family whether mom’s in the picture or not. Adding the best friend just makes it another sex story: older man fucking virgin teen girls. Not that there’s anything wrong with that (haha). But with the first you could really work out the conflict: a guilty cheating Dad, sick mom, pregnant daughter, unrequited secret love affair...

DanielOrmeDanielOrmeabout 6 years ago
I vote for Option 2

We know nothing about the friend, so not much of interest or at stake in Dad taking her. Daddy and Shay unable to stop themselves, even with the mom in the room, feels hotter, more intense.

rhimshot415rhimshot415about 6 years ago
Definitely the Second Option

i really liked this story. Sheyenne "Sunshine" will ultimately displace her mother Luna; whether Luna survives or succumbs to her injuries. Charleston will impregnate his daughter, if he hasn't already done so.

I am not interested in writing the story with you, but I am willing to beta read it and offer corrections, if any are needed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Option 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Option 1

And the mom dies in surgery ;-)

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
Option 2

EXCELLENT story

Mother is a real bitch. Survives, but Father divorces her.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
HELL YES

To part 2. I say no to her drunk friend in YET. Develop the relationship between dad and Sunshine more. Definitely no to fucking on the bed next to mom. Thats sick. Dad needs to divorce Luna due to her going to to prison. Definately NO to Sunshine getting pregnant. No fucking way. YET. Good story. Believable. Slow sex scenes. Not just monkeyfucking. Shows a dads torment about fucking his daughter. Loved it. 5 stars

DragonRider55

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uabout 6 years ago
Option 1 But............Not yet

Great story, loved how you let it develop, I think the mother is done, either by death, or prison/divorce. I would like to see her gf involved, but not yet. Let it come slowly and as natural as the father/daughter sex did. Just my unasked for opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sequel please

Yes, option 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

First option

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

Option one and then some!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Option two

Option two is so hot. Please do two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Option 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Option 2 please!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Option one, please

Great story. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Option 3

Luna dies in surgery. Shayenne then spends the next 22 years barefoot, naked, & pregnant by her father. Having at least 26 children by him, & giving to birth to a new baby every 10 months.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot af

Option 2 is most highly fucked up.

Someone came up with an option 3 that was good but if that's not viable then option 1 pls. Thankx.

bchluvrbchluvrabout 6 years ago
Option 1

I like the idea of Option 1, want to see what happens with the friend also

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Option 1

Option 1

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dabout 6 years ago
Great story!

Yes, Option 1! And soon, giggling!

DaddysHellionDaddysHellionabout 6 years agoAuthor
Overwhelming responses.

Lots of fans of option 1, but also a lot of option 3: Sunshine needs a baby. LOL!

You guys want to see her pregnant with her Daddy's baby? I might make that happen.

Thank you for commenting!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
opt 1

1 sounds so hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Literally cracked up at this part:

"Daddy..." I whimper against his hand, my eyes watering; he moves his hand. "That hurt."

He frowns, then nods. "I know, Baby Girl, but it's only because Daddy has a big cock and your pussy is just so fucking tight..."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don't want to wait

Option 1 for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good.

Option 2 for sure. Keep their love to themselves

davebutterdavebutterabout 6 years ago
yes

by all means have her catch & join in

mom can come home in ch. 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I think you can do both but may be too much.. bestie can wake up and join and then another chapter of bringing drugged mom home to be played with also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OPTION 2

Pretty please😄

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Option 1

Bring in the friend kill the mom off lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Option 1

Loved your story and writing. Please continue with a part 2 (and more!) and I vote for Option 1. Looking forward to the next chapter!

VikingboyVikingboyabout 6 years ago
Option # 1

Love the story, though how the mother got to drive after being arrested for the DWI and Assault charges beats me. Anyway, I choice Option #1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Option #1

The first option would be a great part two to the story. I'm fine without the mom lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Option 2

I love the idea of them doing it infront of the drugged up mom.

SamWarrensSamWarrensabout 6 years ago
Option 1

Mom dies in hospital during surgery. Daddy and Sunshine go home grieving and console each other. Daughter replaces mom in dad's life and bears him 2 children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
faith

Daddy and daughter in front of mom

Faith_kemphFaith_kemphabout 6 years ago
Option 2

OPTION 2 PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Option 2

2!!!!!

DaddysHellionDaddysHellionabout 6 years agoAuthor
Decisions, decision...

Ladies, gentlemen, and anonymous, thank you for your comments. ;)

Option 2 was surprisingly popular, but so was making Sunshine pregnant. I'm sorry to tell you that I'm not ready for Sunshine to be pregnant, yet. I will start writing part 2 tonight and I look forward to the comments on that!

Thank you for your replies. <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
CCS

Option 1 bring Irvin friend into their bed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Option 2

2!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

2!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Option 1, mom should pass away and daughter and friend helps dad with the loss and emotions

Barry_TXBarry_TXabout 6 years ago
Absolutely delicious!

Definitely option 1.. although mom might deserve option 2..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Option 2

Definitely option 2!!!! Luna deserves that and much more for letting Daddy suffer!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

1 . And knocks them. Both up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Option 2

Mom deserves it ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cliche

Option 1 is so cliched and played out. Option 2 is a different concept from other ones on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Anonymous

Option number two because why bring another person into a passion that only belongs to them, that could screw it up, and wouldn't Luna end up in Jail after all of that!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I say do #1....but while they are in the middle of everything, they find out mom is having an affair

DaddysHellionDaddysHellionabout 6 years agoAuthor
Part 2...

Hello, faithful followers!

Thank you for your patience. Part 2 has been submitted for publication today, so give it a few days before looking for it.

As usual, I thank you for your support and ask that you please vote for my work!

Stay naughty.

-Daddy's Hellion

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All fathers and daughters should experience such uninhibited love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Option 1

I think option 1 should be in play, have Mom die of injuries from the accident. Perhaps she was in the bar to buy drugs, prior to the accident

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadabout 6 years ago
Hot!!!

Daddy's Sunshine is steamy. Am going to read the other two chapters. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More plzzzz

#2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
2

#2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

I was rubbing my pussy so hard to this.. my step dad came in midcum and fucked my pussy so hard I squirt every where.. can’t wait to read part two

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My choice will be...

...option #1. Waking up the best friend.

DaddysHellionDaddysHellionover 5 years agoAuthor
Part 2...

Parts 2-4 are already published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Make her pregnant

Part 2 l, they fuck and she gets pregnant and as they look after the mother they continue to have sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hot damn!

Part two: absolutely!!

Wake up the best friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love love

Love this Sunshine story! I’m rereading it waiting for the next installment after Part 4 :) I know you’re really busy so I’ll be patient! I love that this story is really sweet and intense (and really erotic of course) and I just love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
what next

I want to read in graphic detail how daddy fucks her ass and takes her anal virginity.

Describe how he slowly forces his cock into her tight little rectal opening

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

did you name her luna after the dog

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Options

I prefer the first option with possible additions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
GREAT STORY. ..

Please keep writing your doing a great job. You don't need

Audience participating!!! Still all you Sugar!!

KinkycplWiKinkycplWiover 4 years ago
Great story

We love your story, prefer option 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

the Mother dies and removes any complications OR accepts defeat and becomes thier slave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

I hope there wont be any threesome with her friend :v I actually prefer just daughter and daddy. And thank you for this great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Get rid of mom

So good. Mom is going to know something is different. Toy with the jealousy thing and then be rid of her perhaps. Bitch.

Ramjet75Ramjet75about 4 years ago
No Mom

She passes and they go on to love one another. The friend? I don't care one way or the other.

airesseekingairesseekingalmost 4 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot

So naughty, so sexy, made me cum so hard. Option no. 2 and he should get her pregnant!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Option 3

Friend is gone when they return, he knocks up his Sunshine and they get a call that psycho mom has passed away during surgery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Vote different

Her friend nor mother not know at all. Their little secret, wouldn't want her friend to join cause, she might want more if it from him. That would ruin the love life of that. With him saying that it's his pussy, not share their secret to no one.

Hopefully her mother would be better from the hospital.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Great story.. Yes I would love to read a part 2 and I say both they get home and fuck waking her friend that joins them and then a few days later the bring bedridden mom home from the hospital and fuck next to her while she is drugged. Sunshine ends up getting pregnant and daddy gives wife/mom a choice she quits drinking and becomes their sex slave or they get a divorce and she moves out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

I loved this. She really needed daddy's cock, and it was so erotic when he filled her aching pussy with his white chocolate. Just bliss, I want that for my birthday too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love option 3

Make sure she gets pregnant by daddy!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddysHellion@DaddysHellion
1575 Followers
Puerto Rican Italian woman with a penchant for Daughters loving their Daddies in all of the right ways. I am not my characters, so please DO NOT message me looking to be my Daddy. That is not why I am here. Also: YES, that's my mouth in my profile picture; but NO, you canno...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES