Daddy's Sunshine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaddysHellion
DaddysHellion
1,576 Followers

I crawl across the bed to rest my body against his and run my nails along his scalp like he enjoys. "Tell me, Daddy..." I command him as I hug my free arm around him and rest my chin on his left shoulder so that we're cheek to cheek; I smile when he reaches his left hand up to caress my left cheek. "Tell me everything that happened."

"She was driving down toward a four way street with a stop sign at the crosswalk, but she didn't stop..." he begins and closes his eyes as I scratch his scalp comfortingly. "She was heading right for a woman with a stroller, but she swerved to miss them which put her right in the oncoming traffic lane..." he whispers, then he suddenly jerks himself away from me so that I almost fall off of the bed. He moves toward his dresser to grab a fresh pair of underwear and a clean t shirt. "She turned to avoid a head on collision, but it was too late. The oncoming car smashed into her rear end and sent her driving head first into a fucking tree."

I frown as I watch him collect more clothes, jeans and a hooded sweatshirt from work.

"I should have been looking for her!" he growls with a punch to his dresses that cracks the wooden surface. "I should have gone after her instead of being here and fu--" he trails off with a glare at me that makes me cringe backward from him. "Jesus, Shayenne, go shower and get dressed. I'm leaving in twenty minutes with or without you."

I feel worse than naked. I feel exposed. "Daddy--"

"Go, Shayenne. We don't have time for this!" he growls, then he stomps into his adjoining bathroom and slams the door shut; he clicks the lock just to ensure she doesn't come in. He turns on the shower and climbs in, then viciously scrubs himself clean. He washes his cock twice, three times, and watches the blood rinse off of him; he can't help but think about the tightness of his beautiful daughter's virgin pussy, can't help but want to be back inside of it.

He feels so guilty.

Guilty for fucking his daughter, guilty for allowing his drunken wife to get away, guilty for not going after her, guilty for the way he just treated his baby girl...he's overwhelmed with a million emotions as he finishes washing himself free of any traces of the best sex he's ever had. He's rinsing his hair when he hears the house phone ring, then he curses and finishes rinsing. He climbs from the shower, cock still rock hard and needy, and dries himself off. He hurriedly gets dressed, then steps from the bathroom to find a freshly showered Shayenne standing in his doorway; I'm fully dressed, but all he can see is my every luscious curve as he fucked me.

"The hospital called..." I say softly, my eyes falling to daddy's rock hard cock tenting the jeans he's wearing. "They needed permission to take Mom in to surgery. Since I'm 18 now, they accepted mine..." I tell him, then allow my eyes to drift up to his face. "Are you mad at me, daddy? You seem...mad at me." I whimper, my lower lip quivering.

"No, baby!" he assures me and hurries to my side. "Not at all." he promises me, then cups my face and pulls my lips to his. He kisses me; a gentle press of his lips against mine before he sighs and pulls me closer for a real kiss. His tongue parts my lips a second before dancing with mine, his erection pressing firmly against my stomach.

My pussy squeezes once and I feel my panties dampening; it hurts, but I would fuck him, again, right now. "Daddy..." I whimper and tip toe to kiss him deeper, rubbing my privates against his; I wince, but would still take his dick into me if he asks.

"We can't, Sunshine..." he chuckles with one last kiss to my lips. "We have to go."

I sigh, but look up in to his eyes. "But we will, again. Right?"

He smiles, his thumbs caressing my cheeks. "We will. Yes."

"Promise?" I ask softly, my eyes wide.

He laughs softly. "I promise. Let's go."

I nod, then step aside and take his hand as he leads the way toward the stairs.

*** PARTICIPATION TIME ***

Hello, readers!

Don't worry. I'm not going to ask you to vote for me, though that would be lovely.

Nope. I have two questions for you, readers.

1) Do you want a part two for this story?

2) If so, do you want to help me write it?

Now don't get greedy and try to pick both, my naughty little minions. One or the other.

Until next crime,

Kisses from Daddy's Hellion.

  1. If you chose yes, please pick one of the following 2 options:
    1. Shayenne aka Sunshine and her daddy return home to fuck waking up her virgin best friend who then joins in the sexual fun OR
    2. Shayenne aka Sunshine and her daddy bring a bedridden mom home, but have sex on the bed beside her while she's heavily drugged up pain meds.

DaddysHellion
DaddysHellion
1,576 Followers