Daddy's Temptation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached out for her, pulling her down off the table and spinning her around. I pressed my hand into her back to let her know I wanted her laying flat against it. She followed direction without hesitation, nearly vibrating with excitement.

"Hold on to the other edge. And cross your legs at your ankles." I gathered a handful of her hair as she did what I told her, watching the play of her muscles under her skin, the sheen of sweat that had gathered there shining in the kitchen light. I pulled on her hair a little, bringing her head up so I could kiss her. I was about to fuck her hard, and I wanted to make sure she knew it wasn't because I was upset with her. She sometimes needed that reassurance, and I was more than happy to give it to her.

She hummed happily as our tongues swirled around each other the kiss going from something simple to something deep and hungry. We broke apart, breaths coming even faster than before.

I palmed my cock and brushed it up and down her slit, gathering wetness on the tip and listening to her whimper, hips moving into me and nearly begging for me to plunge inside her.

"You're so fucking wet baby. Can you feel how hard I am for you?" I thrust my hips forward and the tip of my cock bumped her hard clit, eliciting a loud groan from her.

"Yes, please..." she trailed off with a moan as I bumped her clit again.

"You've been such a fucking tease, and now you're going to get exactly what you asked for. I'm going to fuck you so hard that you're going to feel it until I can fuck you again."

She moaned loudly, and I slapped her ass when she wiggled it in invitation. "You're a bad girl, you know that? Admit it and I'll put my cock in this pretty pussy of yours."

"Yes, I'm a bad girl!" Her words ended on a scream when I thrust forward and buried almost every inch in one go. Her pussy pulsed around me and I groaned, trying to hold it together with how damn good it felt.

"You're so tight, baby. Now hold still for me, and let me fuck you like the bad little girl you are."

"I"m ready, Daddy," she whimpered and rocked her ass back into me again, prompting me to slap her ass once more.

"Good girl," I rasped as I pulled out. I slowly pushed in, both of us groaning at the feeling. "You're so tight like this baby, I'm not sure I'll be able to fit."

"You can fit, I know you can Daddy. I want to feel all of you inside me." Her pussy rippled around me as I fit another couple of inches in. It took a second to get through my fogged brain to realize she was about to come, just from me sliding my cock inside her like this.

"I didn't say you could come yet, little girl." I slapped her one more time, pulling her head back and turning her body into one big arch. I knew exactly what this did to her, and as I fit the last few inches of my dick in her with one last spank, she detonated around me.

"Oh, fuck Daddy! Your cock feels too good! I can't stop from coming!" Her yelled words broke the last of my restraint, and I began to fuck her like crazy through her orgasm, sending her from one right into another. She let out a hoarse scream, clenching every muscle in her body and causing me to shout as my own orgasm struck me suddenly.

"Jesus, fuck," I yelled as I unloaded my cum inside her body, marveling when I felt her tighten with a smaller, shorter climax than her first two. I tapped her thigh, letting her know she could uncross her legs and relax.

She shakily did so, falling against the table in a boneless heap and letting out small little whimpers while I continued to drag my cock in and out in shallow thrusts, drawing the moment out. When we had both come down, I pulled out and watched as our mixed cum trailed down her thighs. Both of us took a weird pleasure in that part. Tahlia hummed, a big smile on her face as she watched me watch her.

I helped her up from the table and gathered her in my arms bridal-style to carry her up to the shower. Or maybe just to bed, I thought as I climbed the stairs on unsteady legs. I wasn't sure I'd be able to stand up in the shower, much less help Tahlia in this state. The mess could wait until later.

I placed her under the covers and climbed in beside her, loving the way she immediately curled up into my side. We lay there quietly, and I knew she was beginning to drift off when I felt her legs twitch against me. Something that had been on my mind for weeks suddenly wouldn't let me go to sleep, so before I lost my nerve I nudged Tahlia.

"Mm, wassup?" her mumbled words were spoken against my chest and a rumble of laughter filled me.

"Tahlia, I need to ask you something."

She adjusted herself, pressing up from the bed and laying half her body across my chest, sleepy and content eyes focusing on my alert ones. I could feel my heart begin to pound, and I swallowed hard. My mouth had suddenly turned into the Sahara, and I was having a difficult time getting the words out.

"Lucas? What is it?"

Before I could think about it, or say what I'd been mentally rehearsing for days, the words burst from me. "We're going to get married."

Her eyes widened, and I knew she was more than awake now. "Uh, Lucas?"

"Yeah?" Shit. I was doing this all wrong. I should've just fucking waited. Well it was too late now to back out.

"That wasn't a question."

"I know." Another swallow. "I was going to ask, but I don't think I could take it if you said no. So now I'm telling you."

We stared at each other for a few silent moments, and I was about to begin apologizing for being so high-handed when she suddenly burst into laughter.

"Oh my god, Lucas. That's the worst proposal I've ever heard! It's a good thing I love you, and want to marry you more than I want my next breath." She smiled at me, eyes bright with tears- although I wasn't sure if that was from laughing or from being happy- and I thought my heart was going to burst from my chest with giddiness.

"I suppose it is. Although it's very rude to laugh at a man when he says he wants to marry you."

A twinkle entered her eyes, and my cock twitched with attention once again with the gleam of temptation.

"I guess you'll just have to punish me again then, won't you?"

THE END

12