All Comments on 'Daddy's Temptation'

by CallMeKitten09

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Your a bad little girl , a good lovely stepdaughter and now his forever

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'm so jealous!

I've wanted to do exactly what you and your daddy did with my stepdad Rick since I was much younger. I'm 28 now and still haven't felt his cock inside me! I'd teased him for years but he's scared shitless of bitch mum! I'm stacy18_bi at Hotmail if you want to hit me up!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
Great story

Loved the different perspectives on the same set of events. Very hot

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2almost 6 years ago
Very Good Read!

Now that you have caught my attention I will have to travel back in time!

I will be reading your entire collection of writings.

Please keep up the excellent work, we need more writers like you.

Any clue where Tahlia may be lurking?

You can not make this a single chapter story.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 6 years ago
great

the story would have loved to fuck my stepdaughter but never got passed eating her out when her mother found out bitch couldn't understand the attraction of a young virgin pussy being offered to a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
BEAUTIFUL

Dear Kitten

Such a sensitive, first person description of intimate feelings by both Lia and Lucas.

(eg.- "Then, Lucas slipped his fingers down the crack of my ass to the lips of my pussy, finding out just how wet I was.")

A suspenseful and original way to carry a beautifully crafted, very erotic story.

Very deserving of the highest rating (* * * * *)

Love your work Kitten - Love you.

Jack Auff

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 6 years ago
Good stuff!!!

I really loved your story. I agree with luvs2watchu2 about making it more than one chapter long. Fill us in on why there wasn't closeness between her mom and Lucas. Did she know she was going to die and chose him to take care of Lia "in any way"? I look forward to more chapters on this couple. I too plan to go back and read some of your other stories. This was the first one I came across. 5 stars...wish they would let us give more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story!

A spanking is how I started having sex with my 16 yr old daughter. I had adopted her (her dad died from cancer when she was 10) 2 yrs after I married her mother, so for the last 2 yrs she Was my daughter. When my wife would be away for a business trip, Kris would dress very provocatively, teasing me with her young beautiful body, and I'd tell her to go and put some clothes on. She'd tell me to fuck off because I wasn't her real dad and she could do whatever she wanted. One night she stepped between me and the tv in a see thru lace bra and panties, then asked if I liked what I saw. I told her to step closer so I could get a better look, and when she did, I grabbed her and threw her across my legs. I immediately felt her nipples hardening on my leg, and I'm sure she felt my erection against her side. After the 3rd smack on her ass, I pulled her panties off to make direct contact with her butt. With the next hit, I realized that she had somehow removed her bra, and had pulled my dick out of my pants and was stroking it. I told her to stop before she made me cum, but she just laughed and said that was her point. Kris asked where I wanted to cum but before I could answer she slid to her knees and sucked my dick into her mouth. I exploded immediately and she swallowed every drop. Then I pushed her onto her back and got between her legs. I ate her pussy for the next 30 minutes, and lost track of how many times she came, nearly drowning me a couple times. Kris grabbed a couple of towels and folded them up, then put them under her butt. She told me that I was going to really enjoy the next part. She said that as soon as I had my dick head in her pussy, to shove the entire thing in her all at once! When I was lined up, barely in her, I slammed my entire dick into her pussy. Kris wrapped her arms around my neck and told me to pretend she was mommy and fuck her good. She kept saying "Fuck me daddy" or "Your dick feels so good in my pussy daddy". When she said "Cum in me daddy" I filled her pussy with the biggest load of my life! When I was finished, she licked my dick clean then lead me with my still hard dick into my bedroom. Kris impaled herself on my dick, then said she wanted this every night while her mom was away.... this trip and every future trip. She also said that her pussy was exclusively mine, and nobody else would be allowed to fuck her. A month before her 18th birthday, we found out Kris was pregnant. And a few month later, my wife had come home a few days early from her trip to surprise me for my birthday. She however got the big surprise. She caught me and Kris fucking doggy style. My wife was mad at first, but calmed down alot when Kris said it was her idea to keep me from fucking someone else. She also told her mom the baby was mine. Later that night, my wife said that she had "cheated" a few times with guys she'd found in bars while she was away. The next day I went to the doctor and got tested for std's. When I insisted that my wife get tested too, she refused and said she wanted a divorce. The next day I filed for divorce, locked the bank accounts, and told Kris what was happening. When it was all said and done, I got the property, 2/3 of the money + 1/3 of her income. And to top it off, I got her daughter Kris and our baby!

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 5 years ago
Hot

What else can be so tempting as your daughters hot young teenage body, and the fact that he got to fill that tight teenage cunt full of daddy dick was icing on the cake.

Damn, I need a daughter.

Hope this story continues

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
next chapter?

please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous