Daddy's Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pain was more than I'd expected, but it was like it had a direct line to my clit. I could feel myself get wetter, more so than I ever had before. Lucas's hand smoothed the skin and I let out a moan.

"Your ass looks so good with my hand print turning it pink," he said in a low, growl-like tone. With that, he began to spank me in earnest, moving his hand from one side to the other and up and down my cheeks, even onto the sensitive skin of my thighs.

The burn was constant, as were my moans and cries. I didn't even bother to count how many he was giving me. All I could focus on was the feel of his palm landing on my skin, and the sting and burn traveling from the surface to my pussy. I could feel Daddy's hard cock digging into my stomach, rubbing against me as I moved slightly with every hit to my body.

Just when I thought I couldn't take it any more, Lucas smoothed his hands over my red skin, helping to take away some of the pain. My mind was flying high, my muscles not even wanting to move as I lay across his lap just reveling in the sensations.

Then, Lucas slipped his fingers down the crack of my ass to the lips of my pussy, finding out just how wet I was.

"Jesus," he breathed on a groan. "You're fucking soaked, Lia."

He moved his hand so that he could slip a finger inside, both of us moaning at the feeling. There was barely any resistance I was so damn wet, and my pussy clenched hard around his finger, trying to draw it in further.

"Daddy," I mewled as I arched my back and looked at him, not knowing how to express what I needed.

"Don't worry baby girl, I'll take care of you."

LUCAS:

I pulled my finger out of her pussy, nearly losing it at the way it gripped me. I couldn't think about getting my cock in there just yet, or I'd blow in my pants like I was back in middle school. I knew the moment my hand first landed on that peach ass of hers, the only place I was going to be coming was in that pink cunt that was currently so wet she'd left a spot on my pants.

I sucked Lia's juices of my finger as I held eye contact with her, her eyes widening at my crude appreciation. "You taste like candy," I said and I didn't miss the small shiver that went through her in reaction.

I moved her so that she was straddling my lap, and I had to close my eyes to keep my shit together when she automatically started grinding her bare crotch against my covered one. I could feel her heat through my pants, and I was so fucking tempted to just unzip and take her like this.

I clamped my hands down on her hips to stop her movements, needing a moment to chill.

"Is everything okay?" Her small voice had my eyes popping open, and I saw the self-doubt in her eyes.

"Absolutely. Everything is too okay," I said with a self-depreciating huff. "I just had to stop you from moving or I was going to come."

Her eyes widened and then glittered with pride at my confession. I loved seeing that look in her eyes, but I knew I was going to love seeing them even more when she was coming all over my face. Which I was about to make happen.

I fell back on the bed with a wicked grin. "Climb up here baby. Let Daddy taste you some more."

Her pouty lips formed an "o", and I couldn't help the dark chuckle that escaped. I knew she read dirty books and was no stranger to the things I was doing and saying, but it seemed that reading them and experiencing them were two different things.

She was still sitting on my lap and I got tired of waiting. Tightening my hands on the swell of her hips, I dragged her up my body until she was straddling my chest. I could smell her, and my mouth watered just waiting to get her on my tongue.

"I've never, I mean, I don't..." I looked up from her glistening lips to her face, seeing the blush riding high on her cheeks.

"I know Lia. All you have to do is enjoy it, and I'll take care of the rest." I moved, sliding my hands beneath her thighs and grabbing her butt that was still warm from the earlier spanking, pulling her up the rest of the way. It took a second for her to figure out how to move her legs so she was comfortable, but once she stopped moving I grinned up at her from between her thighs.

"Um, Lucas?" She squeaked out the question when I lifted my head and gave her a quick lick.

"Yeah, baby girl?" I was now focused on her cunt, my left hand moving from the cheek of her ass down to gather some wetness before I pushed two broad fingers inside her tight little hole. She let out a keening moan, her head falling back while her hands moved to her thighs, nails digging into the skin.

"Do that again," was all she said before she spread her legs just a little bit more, so that her pussy was even closer to my mouth. I didn't hesitate for a second; I pulled my fingers out of her wetness, moving it back to grab her ass again as I pulled her the last inch onto my mouth and I plunged my tongue inside where my fingers had just been.

I could feel her muscles flexing under my fingers as she moved her hips with the movements of my tongue, licking up and down her slit to get every last bit of her taste down my throat. Her pants and curses were muffled by the tightening of her thighs around my face, but I cherished each one.

Soon enough I could feel her get closer to the edge, and I moved my tongue up to her clit, rubbing it and making her hands clench in my hair. I pulled her off my face just enough to say what I needed.

"Fucking come on my face Lia, come for Daddy like the good little girl you are." I pushed her back onto my face and I wrapped my lips around her clit, sucking lightly while I thrashed the tip of my tongue on her button.

"Oh shit, Daddy!" Her yell echoed in the room as she tightened all around me, her torso curving in as she shook with her orgasm, her juices rushing out of her and into my mouth as I swallowed them down greedily. I felt my cock pulse and a little cum leaked out, and I had to reach down and squeeze the base to stop anymore from escaping.

When her tremors faded, she let go of her grip on my hair and leaned to the side, falling onto her back on the bed while she panted. I let her go, but I couldn't stop myself from touching her. I caressed every inch of her I could reach, playing with the hem of the shirt she somehow still had on.

"That was... Whew." Her voice was gritty and thick, and the sound made my dick jerk in my pants. I rolled over, going to my hands and knees to crawl over her.

"Good?"

"I'd fucking say," she said with a wide grin. "What's next?"

I chuckled, shaking my head. "That's enough for today."

"But what about you?" She looks down my body and I follow her gaze to see the giant bulge at my crotch. I look back up to her with a shrug.

"I can wait."

She looked at me for a moment before I noticed a gleam in her eyes that meant trouble.

She played with the bottom of her shirt, lifting it up a little to bare her stomach. My eyes were glued to the movement, waiting until her belly button was exposed to say anything.

"What are you doing, Tahlia?"

"Hmm? Nothing Daddy, I'm just warm." She tried to curb her grin, but she couldn't quite manage. I did better at it, giving her a stern look as I leaned back , folding my arms over my chest and still straddling her thighs.

"Are you being bad again?"

"Me? I don't know what you're talking about." She said the words innocently, all while pulling her shirt up farther and farther. Soon I could see the cups of her pink bra, and before I could do anything else she lifted her torso and whipped her shirt off.

I bit down on the inside of my cheek, my jaw tightening at the sight of her breasts nearly spilling out of the fabric covering them. It took everything I had to stay still, just watching to see what she'd do.

"Don't you want to see my tits, Daddy? I'll let you play with them. You can even suck on my nipples a little bit if you want." She was using this playful, innocent little voice that was just as tempting and alluring as her smoky, seductive one. God, the things this girl made me want to do to her. The fact that she was my stepdaughter and she kept calling me "Daddy" made this so much worse- and so. Much. Fucking. Better.

I grunted in response to her teasing, and she moved her hands to the center of her bra where I noticed a piece of plastic. She twisted the pieces, and a second later a groan I couldn't hold back was leaving my mouth at the sight of her big tits bouncing from their confines. My control snapped; the temptation was too much for a man like me to resist.

My bad little girl was about to get exactly what she was asking for.

TAHLIA:

One second I was unsnapping the front of my bra to show Lucas my tits, and the next his mouth and hands were all over them. I cried out, grabbing his shoulders as he sucked hard on my left nipple, his teeth scraping across the tip while his hand played with the other, tugging and twisting it to add a little pain to the pleasure that was swamping me.

I was swimming in ecstasy, my body still thrumming from the orgasm he'd given me with his wicked mouth a few minutes ago. As sated as he'd made me, it took less than a minute for me to know for sure that I wanted him to fuck me. Today. I wasn't going to wait any longer, and if I had to convince him that that's what he wanted too, then so be it.

"I love your tits Lia, they're fucking perfect. Your nipples are so pink and hard, I can't help but remember when I had your clit in my mouth not too long ago." His dirty words made me moan, my legs moving to wrap around his waist so I could press my pussy against his dick.

His hardness hit me just right, but when he thrust his hips forward against mine, pressing me deep into the bed like he was fucking me, my sounds only got louder and more desperate.

"Please, Daddy, I need you to fuck me." I was gasping, trying to get him to let go of whatever inhibitions were still holding him back. "Don't you want to feel me around you, all hot and tight and wet? Don't you want to come in me?"

"Jesus Christ Lia." His hips thrust harder than before, the ridge of his cock hitting my clit so perfectly a tiny orgasm razed through me. The cry I let out must have told him what happened because she leaned back just a bit, wonder in his eyes. "You're fucking perfect."

I felt myself blush at the compliment, and moved my hands from his shoulders down to his shirt. "Take this off."

He didn't ask questions or protest, just reached behind him and pulled it off. I took in all the muscles that graced his chest, my mind wandering to all the things I wanted to do to him. I shook my head, knowing that I had a more important goal in mind right now. Reaching up again, I went to the buckle on his belt, undoing it, the button, and his zipper in seconds.

I was hungry for a glimpse of his cock, wanting it in my hands so bad I was willing to beg for it. I started to pull the band of his boxer briefs down, nearly vibrating with anticipation, when his hands covered mine. I looked up at him and softened a bit at the look on his face.

"Are you sure about this Lia? Once I've had you, you're mine. There's no going back."

I straightened my face to let him know how serious I was when I answered. "I've never been more sure about anything in my life, Lucas. I know other people will think this is weird since you were married to my mom, but I'm not worried about that. We can move away if we have to. You make me happy, and that's all I've ever wanted."

His hands cupped my face, holding me there while he kissed me with gentle passion. Pulling away, his thumbs brushed my cheeks as his dark eyes burned into my own.

"I love you, Tahlia."

My chest tightened, and I felt like I was about to overflow with feelings. "I love you too, Lucas."

He kissed me hard and quick before pushing me back down onto the bed. "Goddamn right. Now lay back, and let me get to fucking the naughtiness out of my little girl."

My giggles were cut short when he finished the job I'd been doing earlier, pulling his cock out of his underwear and stroking his length for me.

"How bad do you want this cock Lia?"

"I don't want it," I replied. He stopped stroking, looking at me confused. "I need it."

He growled, letting go of himself and sliding off the bed, roughly pushing his pants and underwear the rest of the way off before grabbing my ankles and pulling me until my butt hit the edge. Spreading my legs apart, he stepped between them, running his hands up my legs, squeezing my thighs.

"So fucking beautiful."

My nipples furled harder at the words and his grip on my thighs. I swallowed hard, knowing that this was the moment. I'd been saving myself for him, knowing in my heart that my virginity was a gift I only wanted him to have. He hooked my leg over his right arm, using his free hand to take his cock in his hand, rubbing it over my swollen and soaking lips.

"I'm going to put this dick in that little pussy of yours, so Daddy need you to play with those tits. It's going to hurt a little, but when it does just squeeze your nipples. I promise it won't hurt for long."

I grabbed my chest like he said, watching as he moved his cock down to my hole, biting my lip as he began to slowly push inside. There was an initial sting, but it hurt way less than I thought it might. The pressure was intense, my walls stretching to accommodate his length as he pushed all 8 or so inches inside.

"Shit baby, you're so goddamn tight. You're going to make me lose it before I want to."

My muscles clenched at his words, and he drew in a sharp breath when my pussy pulsed around his hardness. His hips jerked forward and impaled me on the last inch, my fingers tightening almost cruelly on my nipples. He pulled back a little and pushed back in, pausing at my loud gasp.

"Fuck, sorry Lia."

"No, don't stop. Felt good," I managed to get out. And it had; the friction had been more powerful than anything so far, and I needed more. So I told him. He moved a hand and stroked my hard clit just as he pulled back once more and immediately thrust back in.

"Ah, so good Daddy." The words burst from me on each thrust, his hips beginning to move faster while my pussy gushed around him.

"That's it, I can tell you like the way Daddy fucks you. You've been saving this innocent little cunt for me, haven't you?"

"Yes!"

"Good thing too, because you're all mine." He leaned down, bringing a knee up on the bed and bending the leg he still held in his arm towards my chest. The angle of his thrusts changed, rubbing against a spot along my front wall that had my legs trembling. I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him even closer.

"Yes Daddy, I'm yours."

"All mine. You're going to come for me again, aren't you Lia? I can feel you getting tighter and tighter, squeezing the life out of my cock. Just let go. Come for Daddy, now."

He bit down on the spot between my neck and shoulders, and that plus his commanding words had me flying off the edge once again. I screamed out my orgasm, calling his name as I pulsed rhythmically around him. He shouted into my skin, the feeling vibrating from his teeth all through me and making me come all the harder.

I felt his warmth fill me up, and I loved the way I could feel it leaking out around us as he thrust shallowly in and out, drawing out both of our pleasure until the last of the aftershocks faded. He stayed inside me until he rolled onto his side, pulling me with him and cuddling me in his arms. I snuggled into him, basking in the afterglow of the moment.

It took my brain several minutes to comprehend what had just happened. I'd given my virginity to my stepfather, a man a decade plus older than me, and it had been spectacular. I felt Lucas softly kiss the top of my head, and a smile spread across my face as I looked up so my lips could meet his.

"Thank you," I said in a quiet, content voice.

"I should be thanking you," he replied with a small laugh. "I'm pretty sure I just died and went to heaven."

I giggled, smacking him lightly on the chest while a light blush covered my cheeks. I snuggle into his chest again, not wanting to ever move from this spot. Who knew temptation could be this perfect?

THE END

12