All Comments on 'Dad's Boss'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story with a twist

I loved the story, remembering when I had older men I fantasized about and liking it when the kid had his dream come true. The bit and the end was well done too

ASmokingGunASmokingGunabout 9 years ago
don't know how you do it, tw

Here's another scenario straight out of my fantasies. It feels like you take your ideas right from my thoughts! How do you do it? :) Thanks for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love it!!

That is a great "first time experience" story, I loved the whole thing. Wish it had been a series tho

FlexibilityFlexibilityabout 9 years ago
Wow!

Great story! A rare thing here, a gentle mutual seduction, so much sexier than wham bam thank you man, credible and attractive characters - and as for the hairy mature guy... Sigh! The masseur I used at my gym a couple of weeks ago brushed his hairy legs against my briefly hanging arm - accidentally? - and I couldn't resist a stroke. His shorts were soon off...

UnknownOneEightUnknownOneEightalmost 9 years ago
Epilogue...(hope you'll be able to read this)

I liked what you did on the epilogue. Bringing that little problem about eric's mom finding about if eric and richard were together in the night. It could open up to another chapter of your story. Keep people from reading your stories. Especially when you implied before it that the story will soon come to an end. Then came another problem. :)

I haven't read some of your stories, I think this is my first but, if you did that to some of your stories, i'll be another one of your fan. :) But if didn't yet, try doing it sometime. I'm sure many of your readers would like it.

P.S.

This is only my opinion. You really got some nice writing skills but, I want to see more something in this story, to make it more interesting. Not just for some sex scene. Once again, I still haven't read some of your stories so you can ignore this s***. :)

Cheers!

Pardon my english.

DudebulgeDudebulgeabout 8 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyable!

Excellent writing and descriptions, loved the addition of the mom's crush on Richard and the relationship he developed with the kid. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
AWESOME

MAN YOU ARE SO FUCKN LUCKY, I WISH THAT WAS ME, I WOULD LOVE TO SUCK OFF A OLDER MAN,HE WOULD LOVE IT, I WOULD BE HIS BITCH,LOVE SUCKING COCK IT THE BEST,I'VE BEEN MARRIED TWO TIMES AND NOW I'M DIVORCED BUT MY WIVES KNEW I WAS A FLAMING FAGGOT, BUT WHEN SHE CAUGHT ME SUCKING OFF HER COUSIN ,SHE ENJOYED IT SO MUCH SHE STARTED SUCKING HIS COCK WITH ME, SOMETIMES WE GO OUT PARTYING AND PICK UP A GUY AND SUCK HIS COCK TOGETHER, AND THEN HE FUCKS US BOTH, I LOVE BEING A FAGGOT, IT'S GREAT,WOULDN'T WANT IT ANY OTHER WAY,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

What a sexy story! Richard's hairy body and large cock really please Eric, and they enjoy their time together. Could they/did they fall in love? It seems they could!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆

I wish Mr Lennox had fuvked the mom too. It would make her happy!

barsvontrierbarsvontrierover 4 years ago
Classic.

Any chance you'll revisit these characters? Perhaps write about one the "long lunches with Richard?"

SusanlynnSusanlynnabout 4 years ago
Very close to my situation

I had a man old enough to be my father seduce me into sucking his cock. It wasn’t forced as he wasn’t my first but one of them. He figured out I was wearing panties and things progressed from there. This is a HOT STORY!!! Thanks for sharing it.

hunterxdhunterxdabout 3 years ago

I hope to find my Mr Lennox someday! Masculine, muscular and hairy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

please come back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5.0 = 100% = A+ (☆☆☆☆☆)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really trally like timmywells stories.

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When i was a young adult i would let men suck my cock and i expected them to swallow. I would not suck cock unless he was good looking. If asked i would fuck a man but i was not interest in being fucked. I am a top. I preferred straight acting men as i did not like drama and like sports.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

sequel please

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Here again the older man is uncircumcised and the young man is circumcised: "Richard's cock was somewhere between soft and hard, and as I lifted his member upright I looked into the end of the long foreskin that completely shrouded the head of his cock. Not having one of my own the foreskin fascinated me so I slid it down, exposing the plump crown which had a crimson hue that stood out from the darker beige of the rest of his manhood."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous