Dad's Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers

I think the words alone would have been enough to make me swoon but when his hand came around my hip and felt around the crotch of the light sweatpants I had changed into, that had me almost falling back into his lap even though he was standing up.

"Incredible," Mr. Lennox hissed as he hand found my dick even though it had retreated with nerves, and as he coaxed it through the fabric he added, "I thought maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me, but then in the pool - those trunks..."

This was not happening. Even in my wildest fantasies involving Mr. Lennox, none have been like this. I wasn't the skinny unpopular geek here. I was a man, and that was verified by something a lot more valid than a calendar and that was Mr. Lennox who was pulling on my stiffening dick while I felt his erection press against my back.

"After everybody goes to sleep, if you don't mind I'll..."

"Yes," I said before he finished, and then he moved back and his hand left my cock as we heard the tell-tale squeak of the floorboards followed by the chirp of my Mom's voice.

"Nice to have helpful men around the house," Mom declared as I kept my body close to the counter so she wouldn't see the ridiculous tent I had going on in my pants, and then she started apologizing for the cramped bed she thought Dad's employer would be sleeping in.

"I'm sure it will be fine," Mr. Lennox said, and then I saw him give her a kiss on the cheek while thanking Mom for her hospitality.

I used the diversion of my Mom getting giddy over the kiss to make my exit, and as I said good night I walked awkwardly around the kitchen table and heading downstairs to the basement that was a very crude man cave Dad hadn't quite finished. Mom had already laid out a makeshift bed of comforters and sleeping bags on the floor for me and had set a pair of pajamas on the edge of the ratty couch.

Pinching myself would have been too dramatic even for me, but as the floorboards squeaked above me I got undressed while the events of the last few minutes raced through my mind.

It was true. Mr. Lennox was definitely gay just as my father had said back then, and not only that the man had figured out that I was as well. My mother and father lived with me and didn't know. They thought I was just shy and I guess my hanging around sometimes with Rosemary Armao for the last year or so had apparently convinced them that I was straight.

Little did they know that Rosemary was a lesbian and the only thing we had in common was a love of chess, but at least she was honest about her preferences with me while I stayed silent.

So then I was naked, and put on the pajama bottoms only in case of emergency or my mother coming down to check on me, which I guess would qualify too. Getting down on the floor - even though it was more comfortable than that guest room bed - was humiliating to me when I thought about Mr. Lennox having to do it as well, but there was no choice so I pulled a sheet over me and waited for the household to settle down.

***

It seemed like about 4 hours of me waiting there as everybody upstairs went to the bathroom and walked up and down the hall, but it was probably more like a half hour. Then after a similar length of time when there was nothing but silence save the occasional cough from upstairs, there were footsteps. Footsteps that didn't stop at the bathroom but continued on across the floor and then down the steps.

I had long since passed the breathless stage and was practically hyperventilating there laying on my side under the thin sheet with my back to the doorway. I could see the shadow of the figure on the wall in front of me, and while I was pretty sure it wasn't Dad. Once I heard the snap of what sounded like boxer shorts being undone and felt the sheet rise while the visitor crawled into the makeshift bed I knew who it was.

"Are you awake Eric?" Mr. Lennox asked, and even though I was petrified I managed to tell him that I was far from asleep.

"No sir," I replied as he slid closer, and then I felt the prickly hairs on his legs against my smooth skin and his furry chest press into my back while I added there was no way that I could have fallen asleep.

"That's good," Mr. Lennox replied as I felt him inching down my pajamas, and as I lifted myself up to assist the effort he added, "I wanted to make sure everybody was asleep so we didn't get interrupted."

As I felt my pajamas get pulled off my ankles I started to turn and face Mr. Lennox but he gently stopped me and kept me as I was.

"I want to take my time," Mr. Lennox whispered as he nibbled my neck while his hand came over my shoulder and rested on my chest. "I've been waiting for this for hours."

"Years," I managed to say as I felt his fingers rub the little nubs of my nipples. "Been waiting years."

"That excites me to hear that," Mr. Lennox said as I felt the hard flesh of his manhood press against my backside. "I had no idea, and of course that's just as well given the circumstances."

Slowly Mr. Lennox's hand slid down, over my rib cage and pausing to dip his finger in my belly button before continuing downward until his fingertips reached the tiny nest of curls above my dick.

"Nice," Mr. Lennox gasped with nibbling on my earlobe, but his hand went no further and just kept toying with the fine hairs and pressing against me. "You're so sexy. Never seen a lad so smooth before. I thought perhaps you shaved your body hair at first."

"No," I responded and then mentioned something about wishing I was hairy like him.

"You do?" he asked. "Why?"

"Because you're so sexy," I admitted. " I always wished I would end up looking like you."

"Be careful what you wish for," he cautioned with a little chuckle. "You still nervous? I could feel you shaking at first."

"A little. Just scared I guess."

"This isn't your first experience with a man is it Eric?"

"No sir," I replied before adding, "Just about though."

"Let's see now," Mr. Lennox said as he fingers went down through my pubic hair but this time kept going, and if he heard my gasp when his fingers grabbed my cock he didn't say anything but just pulled on it gently.

"So nice - and you're a grower besides," Mr. Lennox told me as my rubbery tube came to life under what became very pronounced stretching. "I admit to having a weakness for well hung twinks like you, although that's not an apology, just an admission. What's I'm doing to your cock - does this feel good?

"Omigod yes."

"I thought maybe you looked so big up in your room earlier because you're so slight, but that's clearly not the case at all. You're hung like a horse, son. You don't mind me saying that do you?"

I grunted a no as Mr. Lennox gently moved me onto my back, and as his left hand stroked what was becoming an full blown erection his face appeared over mine, and when he kissed me I kissed him back.

"Tell me what you like Eric," he whispered.

"Anything - everything," I replied as he kissed me again, and then I gave myself to him.

My entire body tingled as he lavished his affection on me, doing things to me that I didn't understand but thoroughly enjoyed. This wasn't two strangers groping and going down each other in a Dodge Dart, this was a man making love to me and as Mr. Lennox taught me things I didn't know existed it suddenly occurred to me for the first time that I was a man as well.

My hand stoked his furry shoulders and back as he went back and forth between my nipples, nibbling, sucking and tonguing them both gently and forcefully and everything in between while it felt like my toes were curling.

Then Mr. Lennox grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand back to the headboard, his kisses moving from my throbbing nipples over to the cavern of my underarm where his tongue toyed with what wasn't much more than peach fuzz, pulling the little hairs up between his lips and enjoying my reactions before moving down my side.

My cock had been in my friend Leo's hand and Dodge Dart's mouth, and up until now they were the highlights of my life until Mr. Lennox kissed his way down my body on his way to my cock, which was standing up straight courtesy of my Dad's boss's fist around the base.

Mr. Lennox was licking the tip of my cock while looking up at me with a mischievous grin that I could see even in the dim light, and then his lips slid down the head of my cock and further down while my legs churned and my fists grabbed at the bedding.

Up and down Mr. Lennox's mouth went, going further and further down with each bob of his head until his saliva was coating more than half of my cock, only stopping briefly to suck on my nuts before going back to work on my dick which I could swear was visibly throbbing.

The end came far too soon, and after I tapped on Mr. Lennox's shoulder and tried to tell him I was about to cum I erupted. Mr. Lennox swallowed my cum as fast as it spurted out, and he didn't stop sucking until I went limp in his mouth. Only then did he raise his head up.

"Oh man Mr. Lennox," I gapsed as my toes kept tingling, but as he slid back up to join me he held up his hand.

"I have a rule Eric - actually I should have said something beforehand but I guess I liked the way you said my name - but once I swallow somebody's semen I insist they stop with the Mr. Lennox thing," he informed me, not for the last time unfortunately as it was a habit my parents insisted on. "Richard. Rich. Rick. Even Dick."

"Okay," I responded, and after I asked what he preferred I tried it out. "Okay Richard. If Dad or Mom is around though..."

"Understood," he replied, and then as I moved him onto his back as he had done to me he told me, "You don't have to you know."

"Have to?" I said with a chuckle as I looked down at the hairy Adonis I had never stopped thinking about. "I've been dreaming about this forever. Don't know if I'm any good at this but..."

What I did was pretty much mimic everything that he had done to me, figuring that at least I wouldn't embarrass myself that way, so I found his nipples through the crinkly fur and began sucking on them like he had mine. Richard's nipples were plump and easy to suck on and his hand raking through my scalp indicated that I must have been doing okay.

As Richard's hand left my scalp he raised his arm back and rested his head on his paw, affording him a better view of my nipple sucking. My eyes drifted to the thick tuft of hair that filled his exposed armpit, and Richard noticed where I was looking and smiled.

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," he noted, and while I wasn't initially excited about the prospect I also recalled how wild it had felt so I nibbled my way over and briefly kissed the springy musky curls before moving downward to where Mr. Lennox's cock was waiting.

Richard's cock was somewhere between soft and hard, and as I lifted his member upright I looked into the end of the long foreskin that completely shrouded the head of his cock. Not having one of my own the foreskin fascinated me so I slid it down, exposing the plump crown which had a crimson hue that stood out from the darker beige of the rest of his manhood.

I took the knob in my mouth and suckled on it, taking care to watch my teeth. That was something I didn't need to do with Dodge Dart whose glans was more like a gumdrop than the thick mushroom I was nursing on now.

"Nice Eric," I heard Richard sigh as I brought my lips about halfway down the shaft while my free hand reached down between his legs for his balls.

Richard parted his thighs to let my hand get a better grip on a pair of balls which dwarfed mine, the moist and hairy sack holding orbs that felt to be the size of small eggs, and as I rolled them in my palm the cock I was sucking began to get stiff.

Up and down my lips went, and while I could get all the way down I did my best until my spit was coated about 2/3 of what had to be close to 7" of vein-riddled flesh that was now throbbing under my affection.

"You're good babe," Mr. Lennox was saying. "Too good. I want this to last. Why don't you slide around here?"

"Like this?" I asked as I reluctantly stopped sucking on Richard's sweet cock, letting my mentor position me so I was straddling his face while facing his feet.

"Sorry," I said when I realized my dick was hanging in his face and rubbing his nose.

"No Eric, that's what I want. Like a Sword of Damocles hanging above me," Richard explained. "Just relax for a minute."

With that Richard ducked under my swaying cock and started sucking my balls, first the right and then the left. His tongue slid from the base of my nuts and up my ass crack, causing me to fall forward and down onto his cock.

I did my best to suck his cock, not easy give the position I was in, and Richard prying my ass cheeks apart so he could lick my anus was distracting as well but it was all working for me as Mr. Lennox's hand discovered.

"Oh, to be 18 again," Richard exclaimed softly as he reached around and noticed my cock was getting stiff again, and with that he repositioned me on the sheets so I was now facing him while doing a split over his cock and balls.

"Ooh," I hissed as I enjoyed the feeling of his hairy balls against mine as my nuts rolled over them. "That feels great."

"This will too," Richard explained as he lifted his stiff cock upright and placed it under my stiffening dick. "Squeeze us together - that's it - now gently rock on me - yes - that's my boy."

"Oh man," I groaned as I looked down in the murky darkness and saw us squeezing our flesh together, the head of Mr. Lennox's cock peeking out and hiding each time I slid forward and our skin rubbed together. "This is great."

"Thought you'd like that," Richard sighed as he felt my almost erect cock bloom in our grasp. "I've done this a few times in my life, but this is the first time I've had the little one. Feels nice."

"Yours isn't small," I wheezed as we kept our little dance going. "I love your cock. Want to suck it some more."

"I was hoping you would say that," Richard declared, and with that I climbed down between his hairy thighs and went down on him again.

My mouth moved up and down while my fist spun around on the base, feeling Richard's manhood throb as my head bobbed up and down faster and faster until I heard him moan a second before I felt his orgasm surge through his cock.

I managed not to choke only because the tip of his cock was against the roof of my mouth which deflected the initial blast and after that I simply sucked and swallowed as best I could, with what I wasn't able to gulp down sliding out of the corners of my mouth and onto my hand.

"That was wonderful," Richard declared as she pulled me up to him and kissed me. "I envy the lucky guy you practiced on to get that good."

I chose not to tell him that I didn't even know who the supposedly lucky guy was, but all I knew was I like sucking Richard's cock a lot more. Even his semen tasted great, and as I melted into his embrace we both heard the squeezing of the floorboards above us, our eyes white and wide.

Fortunately the squeezing stopped and soon the toilet flushed, and then we relaxed again. I might have even dozed off for a bit and Richard had too I think, but with us facing each other on our sides that was a major distraction. I tried to not wake Mr. Lennox but after a minute I saw his eyes open and look into mine.

"Sorry."

"Don't be. What a nice way I wake up, to find that my cock is being rubbed against by another. You really do enjoy that don't you?" Richard asked. "Don't let me stop you, but don't be offended if I down get aroused. I'm afraid when you get older - well - you find out."

So I held our cocks together and ground my stiff one against Richard's rubbery one, and about the time I was about to cum Richard's dick was starting to come back to life.

"That's it," Richard hissed as we both thrust into each other. You're going to cum soon aren't you? I can feel that huge cock of yours getting ready to shoot. Don't stop. Keep going. Harder."

"Cumming," I grunted, accidentally biting his collarbone as I came all over his pubic hair, and then seconds later I heard Richard sigh.

He had cum even though he hadn't got rock hard like before, and then we went limp together, covered in our semen.

Our rest was disturbed my more footsteps again, and we giggled a little at it this time, although the footsteps were going in different directions.

"What room is right above us?" Richard asked me.

"I think it's the guest room. Maybe one of my cousins can't find the bathroom," I suggested while we listened, and then the footsteps came across us down the hall above and over towards the top of the stairs.

Richard got up and moved fast, grabbing his underwear and retreating over to the furnace room. There was no escape. All we could do was hope.

Finally after a minute the footsteps went back across the floor and quiet was restored. Richard emerged from hiding and we spent the next hour or so chatting.

"I don't usually hire relatives," Richard said after offering me a summer job. "And it has nothing to do with what we did. I was going to make the offer anyway because I'm fond of you and you're a smart lad who seems like he can think on his feet. It's nothing great or anything, just an office intern type thing with maybe the occasional long lunch thrown in."

"I'd love it," I replied, because even though I thought I might have another opportunity lined up it wouldn't be like being with Richard.

"Just think Eric," Mr. Lennox mused, "Someday you'll be able to say that a guy hired me after I turned his pubic hair into a crusty sculpture with about a pint of semen."

***

Epilogue...

Mr. Lennox went back upstairs and put a couple of hours on the torture rack called a guest bed, and then left early leaving Mom a note thanking her for her hospitality. The rest of us had breakfast and after the cousins left for home, it was just the three of us once again, but it was not the end of the story.

"Did Mr. Lennox go downstairs with you last night?" Mom asked as I tried not to choke on my juice.

"Huh, well yeah," I answered quickly, figuring that maybe the truth would be better than a lie, although definitely not the whole truth.

"Why would he go down there?" Mom asked as she spun a kitchen spoon in her hand.

"He saw the night light on down there and came down to see if I was awake," I said. "The floor sucks as a bed so I was happy for company, and Mr. Lennox couldn't sleep because of that dumb bed."

"I told you we should get rid of that thing," Dad opined. "No wonder nobody stays here overnight."

"We talked about baseball and we even went outside and had a couple of beers because it was so warm out," I said while pouring it on. "I thought I was being nice, and he's a cool guy."

"You were Eric, it's just that I thought it strange," Mom said. "When I saw Richard wasn't in the guest room I wondered where he went, and I thought I heard noises down there earlier but when I went to the top of the stairs it was quiet."

"Maybe we were out in the yard," I suggested. "We were trying to be quiet - and Dad - maybe I should invite some of my friends over and finish that beer. The keg has to be back Monday."

"Don't you worry about that beer," Dad replied, and then a light bulb went on over his head and he turned to Mom. "Say Peggy - how did you know that my boss wasn't in the guest room?"

"I - uh - the door was open a little and I glanced in," Mom said very unsteadily, sort of like she did on her last attempt a decades ago to convince me Santa DID exist.

"No it wasn't. I got up before you to drain the lizard and that door was shut tight," Dad said, and after Mom suggested that maybe it just popped open Dad wasn't the only one looking at Mom oddly. "Don't tell me you went in to tuck "Rock" in! Or was it something else?"

timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers