Dad's Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers

"Of course not. Forget I said anything," Mom barked as she declared the conversation over. "You and your dirty mind!"

"Hey, you didn't give me chance to tell you that Mr. Lennox offered me a job," I announced in an attempt to stop the argument. "He hired me last night or early this morning I mean, out by the keg."

Of course I gave him Richard a ring later that day to fill him in on all of this as well as briefing him on my BS so he was up to speed, for which he lauded me for thinking on my feet and proving him right in hiring me.

I worked that summer job for all my college years, enjoying the work and the occasional long lunches with Richard. Dad and Mom still occasionally squabbled about what he thought was her fascination with his boss while I kept my mouth shut, but I always wondered about Mom going into the guest room - what she was expecting and what would have happened had Richard not come down to see me.

***

Thank you for reading.

timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers