All Comments on 'Dad's Boy Ch. 02'

by jerkme2005

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I like how the kid calls his father, "sir."

It shows the proper deference and obedience a boy should have towards his father. Especially when dad blows his heavy fatherly balls in the kid's mouth, and fucks him right up the ass. Everybody knows that lots and lots of boys, who know maybe even most, are real attracted to that wonderful hole between their mother's legs, the same hole they came out of. The best kept secret of the lusts simmering in the average family is the deep attraction of a dad for his good-looking, lanky son and the son's deep desire for what his dad's got jumping around in his pants. For the boy, his father's cock represents his dad's power and authority. He wants it in every damn hole he's got. For the father, his well-built boy's a delectable piece of ass. His kid's got a warm wet mouth and a moist tight twat custom-made for his fat veiny daddy-dick and for all the semen in his loaded daddy-balls. More great stories, please, from the talented Mr. JM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot

mmm,,,,, a yummy fuck story. loved his boy pussy comments

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 8 years ago
OK

But my step dad was very gentle with me and he also used vaseline, to this day just opening a container of it gets a response from my cock, I love jacking off with it, but would much rather have some man fuck me with his cock. da.cd@frontier.com

FreakSlaveFreakSlave8 months ago

I've always wanted to play with and suck my Dad's cock! Have him not only feed me, but breed me, too!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

loved it again a big 5 from me my cock rock hard again i came so much, i'm going to read all your sexy dad boys stories, other stories how my dad became my daddy, dads dirty boy, don't wake daddy, daddys boy forever, daddys panty boy, daddys whore, lots more daddy boy stories, you've got me only reading your sexy stories, now for dad boy 03

pistolpete5648pistolpete5648about 2 months ago

After my mother caught me playing with myself a few times, she discussed it with my father. He then came to me and actually asked if I would like him to show me how to make my Masturbation as fun and enjoyable as possible. I agreed IMMEDIATELY and that's how we began my "Masturbation Lessons". Dad and I watched Baseball and Football Games downstairs in our Basement. After each Game we got naked and stroked our Hard Father and Son Cocks sitting next to one another on an old Sofa that we found in my Grandmother's Flat. We both enjoyed it immensely and did it OFTEN..!

He would say to my mom: We're going downstairs to watch the Game and then enjoy a "LESSON" or two...

She knew what that meant and would smile at me with "Okay you Guys... Have FUN.." Mom liked the idea of me doing all of my Masturbating together with my Dad so I wouldn't get into trouble with a friend from school or a girl in the neighborhood.

So many memories of Bating in the Basement with Dad..!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous