All Comments on 'Dad's Conundrum'

by C_FRISKY

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Will She Ever Tell Her Dad?

I liked this story because of the premise...but would like to see a followup in which daughter awkwardly reveals what happened to her father...and blushingly confesses that she can't get it out of her mind and that it was her best sex ever...leading to a second encounter with both parties fully aware of what is happening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
How lucky can a guy get?

Dads all over the world are wondering if this has happened to them. I'm still hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
lol this was a twist

This was hot and very unexpected. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
what she needed

dad gave her something she hadden had in a long time. Now she has to try and find a way to get it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

Very nice touch. I see a 2nd series coming, where Carrie wants a second time with her dad, this time as they both understand the situation, I Bet Carrie could suck her dads semen deep into her utmmy as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So sad

LOL GET YOUR OWN PUSSY SAD ASS LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
just like me

I have sex with my dad all the time. my husband loves to see me with dad. he likes when i am gagging on dads big cock while my husband is fucking me. they love to call me nasty names and I love being there fuck pig.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great details, the story was very hot. I’ve come back to read it multiple times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous