Dad's Kinky New Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Hot Little Box

Paul was pleased when Martha giggled. Her goofy demeanor gave relief. It was a sign that the meds had taken effect. He loathed deceiving her, but it was necessary. She hadn't yet spent the grinding long hours on her knees as he had. Her degradation had only just begun and she had no need for it yet.

If he'd given the pill, it would most definitely numb the pain, but it had an adverse effect on dimming sensation to sexual stimulation. He needed her wide awake and energized to feel everything. It was obvious with each vigorous lunge backward to impel her pussy on his cock that it had indeed given her a second wind if nothing else.

He'd been partially honest. The deception was for her benefit. She needed to be flighty so she wouldn't care. Showing her the video had always been a line item on the list. However, there was concern over how she'd react to that reality. He realized from the conception that no matter the affliction, such knowledge would most likely be devastating. These three had strong family bonds. He simply couldn't take the chance.

Regardless of that blasted gypsy's order to never use drugs, he'd defied her rule simply for the sake of mercy.

Overall, it wouldn't impede her ability to play the whore. It would enhance it and make the experience more enjoyable.

He admitted to being naturally turned on by watching his 23-year old dick glide in and out of his 41-year old mother-in-law's steamy pussy. Their age difference wasn't a barrier when passion was included in the mix. It was a quirky concept, but he'd begun to forget that it was Carol's mom he was poking. Except for stretch marks on her abs, both mother and daughter were physically identical in every way. This was the honeymoon he should've had.

A kinky idea struck him. He thought, perhaps I can use what I did with the father and daughter make this a bit livelier. Make her pretend to be the daughter and it might soften the impact. Between that and her drug induced mood, it might be the perfect formula to get us both off.

"Martha, I'm about to show a video that I recorded earlier. You've asked for an answer and I'm giving it to you, but I also want to play a kinky game. I want you to roleplay and pretend to be your daughter."

She laughed at the silly request.

He said, "I'm serious. My honeymoon was a catastrophe and I doubt after today that I'll ever be given a chance for a redo. I know it's a dorky request, but who knows, maybe this is your trigger. The bitch is sick like that. She plays games with people's heads and makes them do stupid shit just to find what'll get them off. Regardless, I can't shoot my load until you come, so I'll do crazy if I must. You don't have to pretend for long. Just for a bit to see if it trips your switch."

After a protracted giggle, she responded, "Okay, husband. I'll masquerade as my daughter, but you better fuck me like I'm your wife. It's ridiculous, but it's also funny and I don't care. Let's do it."

He pressed play and then stiffened in anticipation for her reaction. On his knees behind her, he grabbed both hips and allowed her move upon his prick.

The scene that displayed on screen had been a prerecorded selection from earlier that day. It had Carol facing the concealed camera with her rear in the air. Her father was clearly visible and was ramming into her from behind. Paul was both nervous and curious as to how she'd react.

After minutes' past, he became bemused by her lack of response. She continued to lunge back into him, but her strokes became momentary hesitations like she was trying to choreograph her movements with those displayed on TV.

Upping the ante, he'd continued the game. "You enjoy watching your dad fuck you. You're such a naughty girl. You love daddy's big dick. You're turned on watching yourself on video. It makes you want to come. Just let go and let it happen."

It was then that her body gave a small seismic tremble. Although she'd yet to voice an opinion, he took it as a sign that perhaps he was on to something.

"Yes, that's it. You love me fucking you when you watch daddy fuck you. You get wet at the mere thought of his cock plunging into your hot little box."

She then raised herself to all fours but remained silent.

When she stopped moaning, he worried that perhaps she was shocked after all. He expected she'd at the very least provide a verbal cue by now. It flustered him.

Shortly after his thought, she quivered upon seeing her daughter thrust back against the father. Immediately following, she mimicked the same move and rammed her rear against him.

It was a brutal and unexpected action that caused him to grunt. "Damn it, Martha! Not so fucking hard. That freaking hurt. I never said you couldn't talk. For Christ sake, tell me your thoughts. Doe's the video upset you?"

It was then that she ceased moving and pivoted her head back to look at him.

He gulped.

She acknowledged him with a glazed look. As Carol spoke on the video, Martha's lips moved to imitate the nasty banter. She was verbalizing the speech word for word and it spooked him.

It was so peculiar that it drove him to ask, "Are you okay?"

She blinked and then crooked a smile. She calmly said, "Of course silly. Give me a baby, Paul."

Her response didn't fit the script.

"Oh, shit, something's not right," he exclaimed with worry.

She said, "How did you know?"

Aggravated and confused, he replied, "What are you talking about?"

"I never told you about my fetish. How did you know I get turned on watching my parents fucking? I get wet at the mere thought of daddy plunging his hard cock into mom's hot box."

He was now officially creeped out. That statement was almost word for word from what he told her, but only reversed. It was as if she'd took his words to heart and twisted them.

"Martha, enough. Please, stop playing the game. It's not funny anymore."

"You're being silly. I'm playing me. I'm not mom, so quit. What's wrong with you? I'm serious, I want a child. I know we talked about waiting, but I've changed my mind. It's strange, but I have a desire to be a mother."

He pulled out and scrambled from her.

Frustration evident, he then stood and began to pace. Talking to himself aloud, he said, "I don't understand. What's changed? How could this happen? It's too weird. She isn't playing, she believes she's her daughter. Damn, what the hell am I going to do?"

"Paul, what are you blabbering about? There's nothing wrong with me. I'm just horny as fuck and need to come. If you're not going to satisfy me, then I'm sure daddy will. Or, perhaps I'll do it myself. There's defiantly something about the video that tickles my nipple. Either join me or brood in some other room."

Remaining on her knees, she resumed watching the pair. On screen, Harold plunge into his daughter's asshole.

The sight caused a jolt that stirred Martha with excitement. She uttered, "Ohhhhhh!"

That loud verbalized exultation was enough to stop him from pacing. He turned to investigate.

She stared at him with a thrilled gaze of anticipation. Eagerly she quipped, "Paul, look what dad's doing to mom. I want to do that. I've never done anal and I want to try. See how Mom's enjoying it. I want to feel what she feels. Please do this for me."

"Trust me," he said. "The first time isn't always pleasant."

Her response was to arch her back and wiggle her rear with a tease. Grasping her butt cheeks, she said, "I'll never know unless we try."

It should've excited him, but instead, it made him feel hopeless. Her enthusiasm had a numbing effect on him. This had never been part of the plan. The gypsy wouldn't be happy. It was irksome to think he'd failed and that the remainder of his life would be as a bitch groveling for cum. Forever hard and begging for scraps wasn't the life he wanted.

Then again, his real wife, Carol, was expressing extreme happiness at having her dad ream her ass. Go figure, from a prude to an anal whore in a day. Perhaps the mother was like her daughter. Fucking the woman's rectum might be the trigger that ends this. At least, it was his hope.

Reaching into the small bag, he grabbed a tube of lubricant. It wasn't for her; it was for his discomfort. Having a rock-solid cock for this length of time pained him. Pushing into her ass without lube would be like tossing him at a wall with his erection leading the way. On his first day as a man-whore, he'd already experienced it and it wasn't pleasurable. After such an experience, he'd acquired a greater taste to receive over any desire to give.

After moving behind and applying it, he gave a grunt and then pushed in with little effort. He'd expected she'd react from having a thick tube pushed into her rectum, but she seemed oblivious.

As she'd done earlier, she mimicked out naughty words and sighed with pleasure in concert with her daughter. It was as if the woman stared into a mirror and reflected her daughter's words and mannerisms. He'd given up trying to understand how this was possible. No doubt the woman was screwed by the curse, but this was just one degree more than before. He couldn't fix her, so he might as well fuck her until the mission was complete.

Overall, this catastrophe needed to end. Regardless to the family's wellbeing, his only goal was to save himself. His only option was to complete the deplorable deal. After twisting this family, his only recourse would be to disappear.

He'd questioned why the witch was so determined to utterly debase these good people. The woman's scheme was so diabolical that he now questioned whether he'd even survive with his sanity in tack.

***

Poetic Justice

Pining over his thoughts, Paul simply moved through the motions. He received no pleasure from plunging his member repetitively in his mother-in-law's well-rounded derriere. Already on the edge, it had simply become a task that became a means to an end.

In a short span of time, he noticed an obvious change. It began the moment she excitedly ratcheted back with intent to plunge him deeper. He gave a surprising yelp the instant she crimped his shaft tight with a strong anal grip.

Perceiving it as a sign that something was amiss, he widened his smile and turned his eyes towards the screen.

His real wife, Carol, was surging towards a noticeable climax. Just like her daughter, Martha gyrated and quivered with the same intensity. He wanted to express joy but feared it might impact the event. Instead, he cried out his delight within the confines of his mind. This is it. Her trigger is the daughter.

Finally, he'll find sweet release.

It was happening. Both were coming at the same time. Already, he felt the glorious throb of his rod as it prepared for ejaculation. He had only to wait for her wall to break.

From behind him, Carol screamed, "How could you?"

In a panic, he turned to look and then screeched, "Oh, no, no, not now!"

Tossed from the bed and onto his back, Paul looked up at Carol in horror. His dick stood out from his groin and waved while pulsing red and waiting.

Upon hearing Martha's orgasmic event expressed as a loud keening, both Paul and Carol shifted their gaze to the bed.

The mother shuddered from her forceful orgasm.

Paul felt a tremendous weight of despair upon realizing his prick remained thick. He wailed, "You ruined it. My cock had to be in your mother to cum!"

Towering over him, she yelled, "You bastard!" She slammed her foot down upon his meat.

Paul curled from the pain and groaned.

Lying satiated upon the bed with a dreamy stare and a nonchalant care, Martha addressed her daughter and purred, "Hello mother."

Standing confused by that awkward welcome, Carol was unsure how to respond.

The rustling of fabric and disturbance of the air gave Carol but a second of warning. She was too late to fend off the needle that pricked her neck. Draped by the arms of a stranger, she blacked out.

With a smile and then a chuckle, the gypsy declared, "Boy, come help or I swear..."

***

Disobedience Grants Opportunity

Martha had been seated in front of a mirror. The strange consequence of the act had the woman smiling at herself and twirling a lock of hair around a finger. She seemed locked in the moment and distractingly unaware. It was an odd behavior that befuddled them. She not only appeared to be admiring herself, but it was as if she waited for her reflection to react.

Kasha sprang into action and displayed a skill reminiscent of a person with a background in a medical field. The seductive swing her hip abruptly altered to a natural stride of a determine professional.

It was so out of character for the gypsy that Paul shuffled like a spider into the corner to cringe.

After checking Martha's pulse, Kasha produced a pin-light from a pocket and strobed a beam into the woman's eyes. Upon completing the examination, she dropped her accent and said, "Mart—no, Carol, look at me. Answer my question."

The seated woman continued to gawk into the mirror.

"Damn it," Kasha said.

Annoyed, the gypsy repetitively clicked her fingers in front of Martha's face. "Listen to me, woman. When you see yourself in the mirror, what color are your eyes?"

The mother continued to gaze, but responded, "Blue. My eyes are pretty—blue. Gorgeous. Lovely. Beautiful. Hot. Attractive."

Turning away, the gypsy stood, folded her arms and walked over to confront Paul.

He cringed and put his face in his hands.

"You've placed yourself in a pickle, boy," Kasha said. "What the hell have you done?"

He was still in pain from his wife's raging kick. Furthermore, it was difficult to look at the irritate woman that stared down at him with the same anger demonstrated earlier by his wife.

"How did you do it? Tell me. The mother truly believes she's Carol. When she looks in the mirror, she sees her daughter's face. She observes her spawn and she sees herself. Not even I can do that. You've deviated from the plan somehow. Her pupils are dilated and her pulse is racing. It's as if she'd been drugged. What did you give her?"

"Just a pill. I wanted her goofy so she wouldn't care. Seeing the father and daughter fucking would've been too much. It was meant as mercy. I didn't want to risk failing, but I never intended to harm her."

"Stupid boy. You've altered the curse. I've reasons for rules. I told you to never use drugs. They have the potential to change chemicals in the brain and body. It's obviously changed her perception and it's interfered with—Didn't it occur to you that I wanted her to break when she saw them together? That was my expectation and you've taken that joy from me. Argh, I can't reverse it and even if I could I'm not sure I'd want to."

"What do you mean? I don't understand. For Christ sake, you need to fix her. She believes she's my wife. Fuck...she even wants me to give her a child."

His last statement was like a jolt that instantly brightened her demeanor.

It was an instantaneous cackle that had her bending at the waist to catch her breath.

"Say it isn't so," she crooned. "The mother wants a baby? That idea is even more fiendish than my original scheme. The ultimate humiliation."

She followed her statement with a mischievous snicker that gave him a creepy chill.

He tilted his head to look up. "Why are you grinning? That isn't funny. I'm not doing that to her. I'm done. I completed the deal. You promised to remove this curse. I can't go on like this. Please, I beg you."

"You defied me, so no, I'm not removing it, not quite yet. This is nowhere near being done and you're still owed punishment. But, then again, your disobedience has crafted an opportunistic event that favors a redevised plan. This is more tantalizing than I expected."

"I don't understand. Why are you doing this?"

"Oh dear. Listen, boy. I made you a deviant whore for a reason. Doing detestable acts are behaviors that now define you. It's your nature to be sexually perverse. As such, your torment continues until the mother's belly is heavy and rounded. You'll continue to fuck the woman until you fulfill this amended agreement. This is your punishment. From this instant onward, that 40-something milf is your kinky new wife."

Paul stood with broadened eyes and panicked. "You're crazy. Your plan is insane. It's evil. What about Carol? The husband? Did you factor them into this? This is ridiculous."

"You really are dense. I didn't curse you with stupidity, boy. You still believe this is all about you? None of this has anything to do with you. You're a tool and nothing more. Your only value to me is that pitiful rod sticking outward between your legs."

Pointing to Martha, the gypsy laughed and then continued by saying, "Like a reflection, what goes for the mom is the same for the daughter. Your job isn't to impregnate Carol, it's to make sure the father does. You'll have help. The mother's still driven to perform. Since she'll only orgasm when the daughter does, she'll do absolutely anything to make it so. I'd prefer it only happen when Carol's frolicking with her father. The mother will most definitely be an enthusiastic partner."

"You're a lunatic. Her father's a good man. He'll never agree to this. He'll kill us all before he'll harm his daughter. You don't know what you're asking."

"I doubt he'll murder us outright. Truly, he'll fight to protect his family, as most men would. But as you're quite aware, I've methods to break a man and deflect their resolve. I've already initiated a process to fracture him, so we'll see. Regardless, you've been given a task. How you achieve it, is up to you. Additionally, I expect you to continue streaming video of every shameful activity. Your nightmare ends the moment I observe both mother and daughter with bountiful curved tummies. Fulfill the bargain and you'll both be fixed."

"That isn't a deal. We'll all be ruined by then. Turning this family into sexual deviants is too sick."

"First, you failed to realize that it's already a tragedy. Your aberrant lives began the moment you and the father plunged your dicks in their holes. Whatever results from this fornicating family of incestuous bimbos isn't my concern. By years' end, such atrocious deeds will become inherent behavior. It's inevitable the women will become so institutionalize to such a life that they'll believe their only worth is to spread their legs and bear children."

At the completion of her statement, the bed violently rattled. A series of seething curses followed.

"U asturds!" Carol screamed repeatedly with the inclusion of hostile statements.

For the second time within 24-hours, her hands and feet had been bound and she now tugged and tussled with those restraints.

Kasha said, "Our kinky new whore is awake and quite spirited it seems. It's time she further wallowed in sin and degradation. I plan to redefine that foolish girl's definition of inappropriate touching."

Again, Carol shouted out a series of scathing words.

"Sissy-boy, I'm a little stumped as to why you fitted her with a cock-ring instead of the standard ring-gag. What...you couldn't tell the difference? It wouldn't have been my first choice, but I guess it'll work just the same. You've acquired an understanding of gag-speak. Tell me what the bitch just said."

Upon looking at Carol's hateful stare, he choked.

His thoughts were jarred by her expression. Her blue eyes seethe with hatred, yet oddly they also provided calm. It was an enchanting contradiction that gave him clarity. He could now see how he'd been manipulated and bamboozled by the gypsy. Additionally, with such truths, he knew he'd gone too far. He stood no chance of reversing the destruction he'd brought. For him, the battle was already lost. Cowering back into himself, he gave up and resigned himself to his fate.