Dad's Kinky New Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blond braided seductress witnessed the incestuous coupling with lustful intent. Such a sight induced hunger and a need. She circumvented the urge by pressing three fingers against her swollen nub, arching her pelvis and then rubbing her hand in a vigorous circular motion.

Carol felt awkwardness over being positioned in a 69 with her mother, but that specific weirdness was the source of the prickly chill surging like electricity along every nerve and it intensified her actions.

She couldn't help but react to the oral ravishment upon her sex. Her mother may have been unnaturally driven to perform, but she was motivated by something instinctually primal. She didn't just reciprocate in an identical manner, she feasted upon her mother's pussy like a famished lioness. It was as if she'd become a self-sustaining dynamo of sexual energy gathering an accumulating charge for release. They'd become a livewire feeding off each other's need and it made them wild.

When her mother's muffled moans shifted to a series of passionate squeals, their entangled position became contortions, gyrations, and shudders.

Their arms intertwined each other's legs and locked open their thighs. With a tense determined grasp, their hands pressed between each other's buttocks to allow more freedom for their zealous heads to play.

With tender licks, sucks, and gurgles, the couple twisted, wiggled, and thrust as they flopped and rolled wildly upon the bed.

Groaning, moaning, screaming along with slobbering, licking, and slurping became reverberations that rattled the house.

There were no voiced words beyond the cries of intense passion derived from a sexual orgy consisting of two women. It was incest between a mother and a daughter, but it far exceeded the simplicity of the definition.

"Oh, my..." Kasha murmured between breaths. "You're making me cum...Oh, fucking yes...do it..."

Carol came.

The repercussions of the event were like a domino falling against another. Following that climactic resonance came her mother's enunciation depicted by rapid short lunges of her pelvis. Along with those thrusts were jiggling convulsions that caused her to squirm and curse.

Trailing that came the gypsy collapsing at the end of the bed both pale and shaken with two inactive fingers thrust between her crack.

Having consumed the desire, Martha no longer felt driven. What she'd just done with her daughter left a traumatic imprint. Unlike the ghostly images that earlier drove the urge, this was more tangible and recent. It made her feel dirty and ashamed. She spooned in behind her daughter and curled her head down against her back. Sorrowfully she whimpered, "Baby, please forgive me."

During that incestuous exhibition, none of them were aware that Paul had been watching the entire time. Their processional love making had been enough to awaken him from his fatigue induced slumber. The finale left him stunned. He'd watched girl-on-girl, but mother-on-daughter was an entirely different scenario. It was both wickedly erotic and astonishing at the same time.

He was aware that something dramatic occurred while he was out. He'd observed the mother and noticed her mannerisms and expressions were no longer like those of the daughter. He didn't question how or why she'd returned to her former self because the reverse was even weirder. He was relieved because he hadn't necessarily been comfortable with the change and blamed himself for psychologically ruining her. The entire day had become a circus of unusual that bordered on lunacy. He'd given up trying to make sense of it weeks ago.

He cried when he saw Martha's response to the aftermath. There was empathy over what she was feeling. He'd experienced the same after every ejaculation. As the driving urge ebbed, thoughts became clearer. It was as if every demeaning degradation became part of a collective of immoral deeds shelved in a library of gathered sins. He'd suffered so much from the abuse that he was becoming anesthetized to it.

He knew the impact was worse for a mother that had just forced intimacy upon her daughter. Having to relive that tragedy and the guilt that followed was intended to dishearten and torment the victim. He'd seen the shattered result first hand and it horrified him.

The demented woman wouldn't stop until this entire family had been altered into something malformed and cruel. If it was anything like the previous two women and their parents, then they were doomed. Those innocent families had been turned into deviant sex dolls and then sold to a gang of Mexican bikers. He feared it would be far worse for this them in the end.

Those worried thoughts drifted when his beautiful wife turn onto her side to face him.

Unexpectedly, Carol gave a drowsy wink and a sated smile. She remained silent, but her gaze communicated forgiveness and understanding.

He saw courage twinkling behind her captivating stare. It gave hope that perhaps they still had a chance.

Exhaustion eventually took hold and her eyelids began to droop. Before she slumbered, she mouthed the words, "I love you."

***

Story continues in Chapter 3: The family is immersed in sexually deviant wickedness. Can they cope with the maelstrom of degradation forced upon them?