Dad's Kinky New Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ignoring the outburst, the chuckling woman said, "Paul, embrace your new wife. Do as I say."

Hesitantly, he grabbed Martha into his arms and tried to lock lips.

She made a face and turned her head. Pleading to the woman, she cried, "Give whatever you did to me back! I can't do it like this. I feel nothing for him. Please, don't force me to do this without desire. This is filthy, he repulses me."

"Of course, I'll give you what you want, but never forget that you asked for it. Unfortunately, you're only motivated naturally as a normal woman. I'm unable to make you what you were."

"You can't make me feel something that isn't there," Martha cried.

"Oh darling, you simply don't know, do you? Here's a surprise that'll wobble your noggin. When you tumbled with your daughter like a lesbian slut, that was entirely the real you. You weren't driven by my curse. What you felt was natural lust. Apparently, it's not just physical attributes that you share with her."

Both mother and daughter gasped at the same time.

Martha was desperate to substantiate that those sensations weren't real. "No, you're wrong. I can't accept that I did that on my own. That would make me—"

"Oh honey, I don't care what you believe, but understand, you were most certainly driven by desire. There's no doubt about that. What the two of you did was true passion on an equal level to the amorous fling she had with her daddy. I gave direction, but you were the ones guiding your tongues. If you dug deep in that sordid mind of yours, you'll find that you've always had that yearning. You only needed an excuse to move on it and you did. Yes, indeed, what does that make you?"

Acknowledging that reality left Martha stunned. Dismayed, she stared and gaped her lips.

Paul used that discomposure as an opportunity to lunge his mouth upon hers.

She whimpered over the awkwardness of having him kiss her like a lover.

Yesterday had been an entirely different circumstance. She didn't feel in control and had no choice but to act upon those impulses. Now there was no compulsion urging her to submit and no desire to drive her onward. It left her standing in his embrace like a manikin completely numb. She felt dead inside and devoid of emotion.

The gypsy said, "Girl, you need to help the new bride. Make her livelier in her response. I won't allow them to consummate the marriage until they've had a lover's kiss. Lift the back of her gown and get her in the mood. I feel a certain a touch from her daughter will light that spark."

Carol said, "You can't be serious? You want me to finger fuck my mom until she gets wet. That's insane—hell no. All of this shit is crazy."

"What? Do you require an attitude adjustment? Are you rebelling again? I'm warning you. Do as you're told without lip or your father suffers the consequence of you being an insufferable bitch. I want unquestionable obedience, especially from you."

In a fit of frustration, Carol mumbled aggravation and then said, "Argh."

Moving behind her mother, she clinched the frilly lace at the bottom, squatted and then moved under the fold. With forceful hands, she leveraged her mother's legs open and with frisky fingers, she molested the woman's crack.

Martha expressed a series of discomforting moans that coincided with a nervous shuffle and a slow gyrating hump. The sexual stimulation from a rubbing thumb, goaded her to aggressively travel her tongue alongside the ridge of the rambling other. She couldn't hide that she was becoming undone.

Kesha became excited and moved to lie with her widened legs draped over the edge of the bed. Pleasuring herself with a rapid finger, she said, "That's exactly what I want. Show me love and firm caresses. I don't want tender, I want heat. Step it up."

The gown rumpled and swayed from vigorous movement undercover.

In a frenzied act, quite like yesterday, Paul grasped the cleavage of the dress and ripped into frayed strands down the middle. Panting heavily, he snatched the top from her shoulders.

With her heaving boobs now in play, Martha reacted to their exposure by cupping their weight and offering them to his frolicking lips. Jiggling her hips to drop the bottom of the gown, she kicked with her knees to release it to the ground.

Carol was tossed and landed on her rear when their fondling caresses increased at an accelerated pace.

Kesha said, "Boy, present your dick to the maid-of-honor. Let her have the privilege of inserting it into her mom's baby maker."

Reluctant to express a disgruntled demeanor, Carol reached between her mom's shuffling legs and wrapped her hand around the pulsating gland. With an aggressive pull, she wiggled the bulbous knob between the fissure and with a yank of his balls, she enforced a vigorous deep thrust upward into her mom's enveloping tunnel.

"Boy, lean back against the dresser and grasp her buttocks and spread her rectum. Pull her up to entwine her legs behind you. Arch her back so I can see her anus. I want to watch as your shaft rams her twat. Fuck her hard. Make her ride you fast."

Martha wrapped her arms behind his neck and used it as leverage to plunge herself up and down. With every descending rebound, the furniture rattled and shook.

"Girl, don't turn around. I want you to watch your ex-husband fuck his new bride. Know that you'll never experience his pleasurable shank between your slutty thighs."

Carol was startled when a plastic phallus attached to a jangling harness flew from around her waist. As the straps tightened, the curvy crotch plate seated against her genitals.

"What the hell? Why are you fastening a dildo to my waist?"

"It's called a strap-on, dear. You can't be that naïve."

"Oh Jesus, you've smeared something wet inside."

Upon feeling a familiar warmth prickle her flesh, she panicked. "Oh god, no, no, no, no, not this!"

After coating the stiff dong with a film of lubricant, Kasha enveloped it with a hand and wiggled it against Carol's pussy.

It caused the young woman to react to the itching cream. As if to scratch, she pivoted inward to tickle herself against the interior nodule designed to stimulate a clitoris.

Carol involuntarily ground her inflamed nub against that specialized rib. When the crotch plate was yanked outward and away from her skin, she found herself humping a few steps forward

"That's it. Follow it to your destination."

"Why—doing—to me?"

"You're going to give the new bride a gift. It'll be a wedding present that she'll never forget."

After guiding the rounded tip to Martha's anal ring, Kesha clasped Carol's hips from behind and pushed.

Martha yelped and then crimped her anus in a frantic attempt to keep the intruder out.

Having resistance caused the inverted tickler to press against her daughter's itchy clit and that drove an instinctive humping thrust. Every lunge stretched the sphincter and shoved the lubricated rod an inch deeper.

With a ramming cock from the front and a plunging dildo in her rear, the mother was double penetrated and filled.

Kesha was ecstatic over the wicked display before her. Having them both fuck the mom was a just a step to institutionalize their perverse nature and drag them further into degradation. She was pleased by how easily they'd fallen.

Of course, finding out the mom wasn't swayed by the charm had been a shock. She assumed it happened when that odd alteration disappeared. For such a powerful charm to be completely removed was befuddling and still worrisome. No one ever recovered from it unless she allowed it.

She blamed the boy. The mood enhancing drug probably played a part. Perhaps when it wore off, it dropped the affliction. There was simply no way to be sure.

Regardless, it was now a boon. To force a family to commit such atrocious acts was simply an action. Normal people couldn't be made to behave in such a deviant manner unless they were coerced. Although psychologically traumatic, it had no lifelong impact beyond that. It was a momentary goal that provided short-term gratification. The primary objective was to immerse them so deep that those aberrant behaviors became their established norms.

It was like telling a body builder they couldn't work out. Once they've instituted a routine, doing the opposite caused an addictive ache. Make that perversion so sexually pleasurable that it creates desire and it becomes a recipe for obsession that compels them to embrace it. She planned to drag this family through the muck until they wore an un-washable coat of mud.

As now, she watched the mother. That face depicted the natural state of a sincere woman enjoying two cocks at once. There was no misinterpretation of that contorted face. She might be groaning and cursing but those were true sounds of passion. You couldn't misidentify her screams with that of deceitful women who faked cries with intent to faux appeasement for their lover's benefit. Her wide tearful eyes and accompanying sobs were a genuine expression of rampant happiness.

Even if Kesha's immediate observation was false, she was determined to make it a reality. After rubbing a dab of the itchy cream on the mom's clit, she moved back to gawk.

It was an attempt to add an incentive to stimulate the need. If successful, it'd be the right ingredient to make such a deed a dreamy fixation. No doubt, such a conclusion would bloom into a yearning for more.

After chuckling over the mother's rabid reaction, she said, "That's most definitely the face of a woman pleasured by two dicks."

Wiping a cloth across the woman's sweaty brow, she loudly demanded, "I'm going to allow you to achieve a blissful end with the help of two mighty thrusts at once and then hold. Do it now!"

As one, they arched their pelvis and then pushed deep.

Martha had been surging towards the edge and would've orgasmed regardless, but having both tubular shafts plunge into her at the same time was like pressing the plunger and igniting dynamite.

The experience was a series of explosions set off by multiple charges. The first caused her grasp Paul's head against her bosom in a tight embrace and climax with a mellifluous moan followed by clinching muscles that seized both members in a vise-like crimp.

The second was expressed as a squeal coinciding with Paul ejaculating a powerful jet of warm sperm that blanketed her cervix with a wall of cream.

That reaction was heightened by the thought that her 23-year old son-in-law just jettisoned a stream of fertile seed in her 41-year old fuck hole. In any other occasion, such a horrid taboo would have had her distressed and shattered, but in this instance, it enriched the emotion beyond expectation.

It was during that crippling shudder that passion became driven by a deviant drama represented as visualized fantasy. It was used as the carriage to move her urge forward. She remembered how turned on she'd become upon first hearing her daughter's incestuous banter in the hallway before she'd known.

Her third orgasm occurred when she inserted herself in that dream. She was the spectator that watched Harold unload a payload of semen in their 22-year old daughter's hot little twat. The imagery of that coupling was enough to cause a contraction which rippled along her vagina and spewed forth a foamy emulsion that splattered against Paul's scrotum.

Still energized by lust, Martha undulated upon the impaling shafts in a crazed effort to milk them for more. Those movements produced friction that stimulated a feverish response from Carol.

Now driven by need and unable to eliminate the itch, Carol became frenzied. Like an instinctual animal mating, her movements became pounding humps that circled back and fed her mother.

Now expended, Paul's cock deflated and he was forced to release Martha to stand.

Finding himself no longer useful, he moved himself out from under her bent frame and away from the dresser.

He recognized Carol's expression. It was identified as the lusty cat look of a sexual hunter. In such a mood, she'd refuse to let go and she wouldn't pull out. He had no doubt that she wouldn't stop until she climaxed or dropped from exhaustion.

Watching her incessantly impale her mother's rectum worried him. It was quite possible that Martha might become damaged from such abuse.

With urgency, he moved behind Carol and released the buckles that secured the strap-on. Even then, she continued to hump the inside of the crotch plate.

Reaching between her legs, he cupped her mound and used his middle finger to stimulate her clit. Pulling her from her mom, he walked her to the bed.

He turned to look over his shoulder and said, "Martha, I need your help. You need to get between her legs and make her come. I don't think I can get her off with just a finger alone."

Pulling the dildo from her ass, Martha walked clumsily to the bed. With concern, she shuffled on her knees between Carol's legs and without hesitation, she dove upon the pussy to pleasurably lick.

Within minutes, Carol orgasmed and then passed out.

Martha yelled, "My god, what's wrong with her. Baby, do you hear me? Please wake up."

Like a doctor in ER, Kasha rushed to the bed and shoved both the husband and mother from the bed. "Both of you, leave the room. I'll tend to the girl. Go eat, rest, fuck, suck or whatever whores do when they're not on the clock. Close the fucking door behind you."

***

Martha sat naked on the Livingroom couch and wiped a rag between her thighs.

She was whimpering when Paul appeared from the hallway wearing boxers and a t-shirt. Tossing the cum stained cloth, she then reached up with both hands to brush tears from her face.

He tossed a robe over her legs and said, "Put that on. She'll allow it when we aren't fucking. Understand, seeing you naked causes that blasted curse to kick in and I don't have the stamina. I'm spent."

"What's wrong with my baby?"

"Ah, what do think? Carol warned me that this was too much for her. Other than a couple of breaks and a few hours of sleep, she's practically been forced to have sex continuously. It's too much stimulation and on top of that, she hasn't been allowed to eat solid food. That bitch is doing everything she can to ruin her."

"Paul, we need to do something. This can't go on and you know it."

He looked down at the gypsy's wrinkled dress lying on the coffee table. After pausing for a thought, he reached down and snatched it. Fumbling through the pockets, he produced a set of car keys and crimped them in his hand.

Looking at Martha, he said, "I'm aware."

He turned from her and began walking towards the front door.

She said, "Where are you going?"

With a finger to his mouth, he whispered, "Shush," and followed up by saying, "I'm searching for my balls."

***

The Beast in the Bedroom

Carol awoke to the smell of cooked ham. She immediately sat up and cried, "Mom!"

Martha said, "Baby it's okay, I'm right here. I brought you food. You need to eat."

Scanning the room, Carol said, "Where is she?"

"She left. Said we have three days and then she'll return."

"Did I hurt you? I couldn't stop. I'm so sorry. I had terrible dreams about it."

Her mother laughed and then said, "Oh gosh, I feel ashamed to answer that. But, after what we've shared, I can be open and honest with you. Baby, I've never experienced something so pleasurable. I've never come so hard."

"Where is my mother?"

"Silly. Yes, it's freaking weird, isn't it? I experienced something so wickedly kinky and terrible at the same time, yet from that encounter, I found overwhelming joy. I'm still trying to understand it. I feel like a degenerate for acknowledging the urge to fill both holes once again. Does that make me depraved?"

"That atrocious woman's done this to us. We've been manipulated into finding pleasure from humiliation and now we've begun to crave it. My god, we're in so deep that we can't possibly reverse course. This was probably her goal all along. If this continues, we'll forget who we are. We'll become unrecognizable. We need to contact the authorities. We need to stop her before it's too late."

Martha tilted her head and momentarily fixed her gaze on the untouched plate of food. Her face contorted to express worry and she replied, "We can't."

"What do you mean? You sound like Paul. Get dad, he'll stop this."

"He's the reason we can't. She's done something horrible to him."

"Oh my god, what? I need to see him."

"Carol, listen to me. Don't go in that room. He's not the same man. You don't understand, but you need to promise to stay away from him."

"I just survived a bizarre roller coaster ride of insanity. You said we're speaking truth, so tell me. What's happened to him?"

"Okay. He's still your father, but he's turned nasty. She's made him a dreadful perversion of himself. Earlier we went to check on him and to feed him, but—"

"Go on, what did he do?"

"Your dad forced Paul to his knees and made him suck his cock while he jerked himself off. The young man is now stuck in that arousal state. Unable to cum until I do, he's being forced to do everything your dad says. I couldn't stop what was happening. Watching what's become of your father and seeing the young man disgraced in that manner was too much. I had to leave. That's when I came to bring food and check on you."

"You're telling me that at this very minute, dad's torturing Paul and making him do sexually perverse things. I can't stand by and let that happen. We've got to stop it."

When Carol lunged up and off the bed, Martha's grasp was broken.

In a panic, Martha said, "Carol! Please, don't go in there. I'm begging you. He's worse than that foul bitch and he's angry with you."

At the doorway, she turned to her mom and said, "This isn't Paul's fault and we know that now. Dad doesn't. He's punishing him for a perceived injustice. You've seen him angry and in a vindictive mood before. If you're now saying he's become a monster, he'll kill Paul in the end. I won't allow that to happen. I need your help to get my husband out of that room. I'll deal with daddy."

Rushing to her daughter's side, she said, "You've not seen him this way before. This isn't going to turn out well for any of us. I'll do what I can, but I'm telling you, he doesn't see you the same way anymore. I'm afraid."

Cocking her head, she replied, "Mom, have I ever been given a choice in any of this?"

***

Carol rushed through the door and came to a halt a few feet from the entrance.

She expected to see an awful exhibit, but observing Paul upon the bed with his shoulders pressed against the mattress and his ass raised to await penetration was more than she envisioned and it caught her off guard.

It was alarming to see her dad angling his dick towards the upraised sphincter.

The situation would only be made worse if she overreacted.

In a calm tone, she said, "Daddy, stop. Please don't do that."

With his attention now diverted, he turned to her and said crossly, "Only whores call their master, daddy."

He then slid from the bed and stood to confront her.

"Then subdue me, father."

Glancing back over his shoulder, he said, "Ah, I see. The naughty little tart desires to swap places with the bastard. Is that it?"

Walking slowly towards him, she said, "Perhaps, but not when you're like this. This isn't you. She intentionally made you this way."

"No, you've done this to me, strumpet of a whore mother! You deceived me. What type of daughter plays such an immoral game? You're all wicked liars. I demand justice with depravity and humility." Flexing his fists, he looked down at her.

Raising a gentle hand to each of his cheeks, she turned his face to the dresser mirror. "That's not you talking, it's her. Look at yourself. That man isn't you."