Dad's Kinky New Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reluctantly, his lips parted.

She gave a comforting smile and then plunged both fingers between the gap.

He gurgled as her fingers wiggled against his tongue.

"Your mouth's watering over the possibilities. Look at your huge dick and fantasize. Imagine how that monster would feel in my hot pussy."

Thrusting slowly with both fingers, she continued, "In and out, licking the head of your manhood. That's it, swirl your tongue around it. Just like that. Keep jerking it for me. Baby, watching you makes me so hot."

His groans of pleasure were accompanied by resounding smacks from his vigorous moving hand.

Pulling her fingers from his mouth and slithering them wetly down to his chest, she said, "Na, na, na, sweetie, keep your mouth open. Like this lover." Widening her lips into an O, she flickered her tongue to represent licking a lollipop. "Oh baby, yes, that rouses me. I'm so hornyyy."

After gliding a swirling finger along the sweaty surface of his rounded stomach, she moved between his legs.

His damp skin flushed with excitement.

"I bet you've collected lots of porn. Like some men, you hide dick pics among the pussy pics and when the mood strikes, you know..."

Grasping his stroking hand, she maneuvered it to one of his buttocks. At the same moment, her other hand curled around the shaft and resumed jerking.

She continued by saying, "There's nothing wrong with a man experiencing an urge to be naughty. It's simply a taboo fantasy. It doesn't make you gay."

With her free hand, she folded his legs at the knee and pressed them to the side to open him wide.

Giving him a wink along with a smile, she said, "You're one of those men, aren't you? You like watching me caress Moby-dick and point it towards your open mouth. I feel you pulsating and shaking with a desire to see it spew. Your testis is full of tasty sweet cream that begs to be eaten. Don't you think, lover? Can you pleasure it with your mouth? Come on, make the whale blow."

When he bucked his hips, she found herself troubled.

Oh, gosh no, I was so wrong. I don't want it to end quickly. Damn, I'm enjoying this too much. Demeaning the asshole stimulates me. Fuck, I'm horny as hell. Why am I having fun doing something so wicked?

Looking at the man's centrally focused eyes, she thought, at least the cretin isn't obsessed with looking at my breasts. Harold's probably having a fit watching me humiliate the bastard. Then again, suffering from years of debasement and sexualized as some prized office bimbo demands restitution. The cocksucker earned this.

She sensed an urgency to slow him down and assume control. Keeping the bastard from cumming before fully degrading him was now important to her.

Reaching down to cradle the hand that clenched his nuts, she relocated it to his other butt cheek. Now in control of his stimulus, she measured her movements and worked to master him with the crimp of her magic hands.

Massaging his bushy scrotum, she said, "That's it, baby. Keep gawking the bullet of your cock."

He gulped and then utter, "Jesus, woman, let me cum. You don't need to crush my dick like a vise. Let's stop this foolishness. Just straddle my wonderful prick and ride me, slut."

That was enough to piss her off. Working in tandem, her hands played upon his genitals to drive his surging need.

She quickened his heart with false idioms and moaned to swell his throbbing prick.

With determination, she successfully brought him to boil.

Now in heat, he was tranced by the moment and bewitched by her words.

Squinting his eyes lustfully at his pecker, he curled his tongue and rolled it around a phantom shaft. He now yearned to envelop that needle-like appendage.

Seeing his response, she encouraged him further by saying, "Close your eyes and imagine your gargantuan dick coming towards my pussy. Yes, you're doing it. Lift your butt and bring it closer."

Immediately after those words, Carol's sudden arrival joggled her.

She remained silent due to her daughter placing a finger across her closed, but upturned mouth. Her daughter then walked soundlessly passed her and turned to face the open door.

Martha's disconcerted expression altered to amusement upon seeing Harold stroll into the room sporting a magnificent boner. As he moved up to the bed, she got the jest of what he intended.

Holding back a boisterous laugh, she widened her eyes and folded her lips under. Her chest heaved from stifling that hilarity and her boobs jiggled as the result. After a moment to composed herself, she gave Harold an adoring grin.

With a signal from her husband, Martha said, "John, it's time baby. Open wide and envision a real man's schlong in your mouth. Such a fantasy turns you on, but if it were real would you pleasure it? Would that experience make you cum? Nod your head and I'll make that dream reality."

She had no care for his approval and saw no need to wait. The bastard was wired into the fantasy and already on the cusp of ejaculation. She knew it'd only require a timed execution to ruin the man forever.

With a head nod, she signaled her husband to proceed.

Harold thrust the knob between the man's yawning lips.

John was in the lurid dream drafted by Martha's guiding words and hadn't yet realized he was licking and sucking the robust dick of a man. He only knew he experienced pleasure from Martha's two hands and he reacted by frenziedly returning it kind.

Carol was also active behind her dad, playing and teasing him to surge his urge. As they'd planned, she remained steadfast in her purpose to keep him worked up.

Watching John slobber on a man's hardened penis gave Martha a sense of satisfaction and pride for her husband. Harold had a normal sized dong that swelled and became a thick meaty pipe. Unlike John's pathetic toothpick, her husband's dick was a gift that pleasured.

Martha uttered a question meant to coax the man into unleashing his need. "You enjoy sucking my husband's big husky cock, don't you, John? He likes to watch, but he also loves to participate."

That was the moment the man opened his eyes and rationalized the truth. It was also the instant he shuddered from an intense ejaculation.

The discharge of spurting jism was the marker that drove Carol's enticing hands.

As some people experience on unique occasions, John found himself in that temporal minute where orgasmic bliss and cognitive shock caused the slowing of time. With his wide eyes pivoted on the bulbous head of a man's cock, he watched in horror as cum jettisoned out in slow-motion as a clumpy stream of globular white cream to accumulate and slide down his tongue. Adding to his disgrace, was the splattered plops of ejaculate unloaded with ballistic precision from his own pointed tip that intentionally targeted the same orifice.

In the twinkling of an eye, the man learned the true meaning of shame and humility.

***

Twisted Family

Gathering in the den, the family shared their laughter, except for Harold. He stood grim-faced and silently observed the others.

Martha said, "Oh my, did you see his face. Paul, your timing was perfect. Strolling in and saying it was your turn had the bastard tripping in his pants. I don't think he could've left any quicker."

"It was dad's idea," Carol said.

Martha embraced her husband and attempted to give him an intimate kiss.

He didn't reciprocate. He pushed her away with a nudge and then crossed his arms across his chest.

It was a slight that confused her.

Shrugging it off, she said, "You were wonderful, dear. That was fun. Knowing that man, I have no fear of consequence, but it'll definitely be awkward in the office from now on."

Paul said, "We may have a problem. That woman had expectations that you'd be shattered over being forced to screw your boss. Turning that around probably set her off."

"I agree, if she's already unhinged, then she'd most definitely be maddened by what we just did," Martha said.

Watching Paul tap his flaccid penis, Carol became amused. She placed a gentle hand on his arm and then said, "Do you still feel cursed?"

"Yes and no. It's not what you think. My damn dick won't get hard anymore. I don't know if its stress or if she's done something else to me. I'm horny as hell, but it won't get hard. Is this what happens to a man with erectile dysfunction? If so, it's damn frustrating."

Harold turned from them and then exclaimed, "Welcome to my fucking world."

Disregarding her husband's outburst, Martha replied, "More likely it's because you had an erection for long periods of time. Hopefully, it's just fatigue. I certainly hope it's temporary because I need your dick later. It's clear that we all need to rest. There's no telling what that woman plans to do next. I hope we never see her again."

Carol replied, "It can't be as easy as that. The crazy woman wouldn't just abandon her wacky misplaced vendetta."

Harold walked over to the wall, crimped his fists and then raised them above his head. In anger, he smashed them against the structure.

After that booming resonance, he yelled, "God damn it, this isn't over! I won't allow it to be."

Now concerned, Martha rushed to his side and wrapped an arm around his back. She whispered, "Honey, it's okay. We're all okay. We'll get through this as a family."

He tilted his reddened face and fixed his watering eyes to hers.

In his response, he spoke with sadness lined with an accusatorial tone. "My fucking family is twisted. It angers me that all of you comfortably embrace such wickedness. I've listened and I'm shocked. Each of you talk like this is your normal behavior. You're not my family."

Those last four words caused an upswell of emotion and he began sobbing.

The weight of his torment crashed upon him.

She pulled him from the wall and embrace him. "Oh dear, I'm so sorry. I didn't understand how deeply this bothered you. Harold, please, we're still your family. I love you. We'll work this out. I know we can."

He pulled back at arm's length. His brow furrowed and his eyes broadened. "My god, woman, I had sex with our daughter and enjoyed it. How can any father accept that? I feel unclean. Unlike you, I can't easily wash away such guilt. You're both incest loving cum sluts. Like that, you tell me to deal with it. How can you both accept the role and then expect me to be fine with it? That fiendish woman did this to us. She'll pay. Such injustice demands retribution and I'll not rest until my vengeance is gratified."

Hurt by her father's descriptive words, Carol shouted, "I'm your daughter, I'm not a fucking cum slut!" She wailed and then fled from the room and down the hall.

Paul was at a loss. He gave Harold a look of disapproval and then rushed behind Carol to offer comfort.

Harold was unmoved when he watched them go. Thinking his case made, he shifted his attention back to his wife.

Martha was now incensed. "Enough! You're a damn fool. What's done can't be undone. So, you fucked your daughter and blew your load. So, what? She loves you, as do I. Nothing's changed. What do you expect me to say?"

He tried to respond, but she clasped the cup of her hand over his mouth.

"Harold, you're going to listen. It doesn't matter how it happened. Your daughter's a consenting adult and she's accepted the incestuous relationship. She isn't damaged by it. You may have unwittingly played that immoral game, but I saw your reaction. It was clear that you contributed to her demise and you must live with it. You've no moral high ground in this matter."

He mumbled through her hand, "But, I—"

She gave him a stern look meant to shut him up and continued by saying, "But...fucking what? Were you tricked? Husband, you deceive yourself. Pretend or not, your actions left no doubt that you wanted to fuck your daughter. Four days ago, I'd have been sickened by that knowledge, but like her, I've also been changed by this experience."

He pulled her hand from his mouth with a gentle touch. He felt anxiety, but her heated words did provide calm and redirected his troubled thoughts. Thinking she'd finished, he tried to speak.

Again, she silenced him by continuing her rebuke. "I've acquired a new perspective. Not only do I condone the relationship, I'm extremely aroused by it. Understand, whatever you think you believe, we've not been harmed from this experience and that especially includes you. Don't refer to us using derogatory terms. We're your family. That detestable woman didn't magically turn us into sluts. We were simply exposed to situations that opened our minds to the kink and we found ourselves pleasured by it. For once, be honest and accept this for what it is. Don't damage yourself by measuring your morality by societal standards. If you continue to obsess over it, then you'll be the one that destroys this family, not that woman. You'll lose your wife and daughter in the process."

He was humbled. In his heart, she spoke truth. The difficulty was admitting she was right. She was often direct in her approach when riled. It took hearing the blunt reality of her words to allow him to acknowledge it for himself. The whole time, he'd been justifying his guilt by brewing discontent within himself. By verbalizing it, he was effectively fermenting the divide.

His wife was correct, he'd deceived himself. Why did he feel guilt over that perverse fantasy? Sure, being a father made that stimulus morbid by its very nature, but that's because he applied morality based on what humanity considered right or wrong. Was it truly improper when both partners are consenting adults? Did society have any business interfering with what occurred privately behind a closed door? That argument could be used with same-sex couples or for that matter it could apply to any sex. If an individual isn't harmed by the act, it shouldn't be anyone's business. Acceptance required him to acknowledge it and emancipate himself from those concerns.

After exhaling a deep breath, he gave a broad smile and embraced his wife. He said, "I'm sorry. I'd say it's more than your perspective that's changed. As you said, I'm a fool. I've accepted it, but I stress, this secret must be kept within the family. If it gets out, people won't understand. That's my worry."

She gave him a kiss and then grinned. She replied, "Ah, I wouldn't fret over it. We'll discuss it as a family and move on. I'd also like to ask that you hear me out without judging me. When I said, I've acquired a fresh outlook, it was a generalization. To be candid, I'm more liberalized in my views towards sex than I expressed."

"Martha, just spit it out. I've just accepted an incestuous affair with our daughter. I don't think anything else you say will be any more shocking than that."

"Well...dear...damn it, okay. I'm always horny. It's like I've awakened to my sexuality. I don't want to reverse course. Although I'm satisfied with you and Paul, it's not enough. I desire to explore kink beyond the family. I'm asking for an open marriage."

"I have a feeling that there's more."

"Harold, I'm ashamed to admit that calling us cum sluts was an incomplete description. You neglected a sentence full of adjectives. I fear we're far worse than the definition. Honey, I'm not only seeking approval for myself. Like mother, like daughter, Carol feels the same as I."

He exclaimed, "Oh my god, that woman did this to us! She's turned us into a family of—"

She placed a finger over his mouth and wrapped her other hand around his dick while running the tip of her tongue between her lips.

She then finished his sentence by saying, "...whores."

***

Story continues with Chapter 4. After months with no sign from Kesha, the family drops their guard. Martha and Carol are soon thrust into a world of sinful degradation. Their lives take a dark turn as they're forced to succumb to the deviant woman's master plan. Can they survive their new life as sex dolls for a special club that caters to perverse men? Will Harold and Paul ever find them? Can there ever be a happy ending? Will these questions ever be answered?