All Comments on 'Dad's Memories Ch. 01'

by hotdaughter

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
seriously?

While my cock is average length, maybe 8-9 inches hard, it's unusually thick.

Get a life... if you knew anything about human anatomy you would know the AVERAGE length is 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 inches...

Could of been a good story, but stopped after the second paragraph...

GET SERIOUS get a LIFE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
really?

So he raped her while she was unconscious with his tiny 9 inch dick? and then somehow she has such long labia folds that he tied them to her legs with rubber bands? hahaha what the hell

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love it

Overall I found it very hot.... :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
How did he get the kids?

So, if he was never able to put it in his wife, how did he get the kids?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: While my cock is average length, maybe 8-9 inches hard,..."

Literotica has long had a habit of putting any story with incest in it, no matter how much, Incest/Taboo, but as soon as I read that it was apparent this really belonged in Humor & Satire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
just nonsense

I've never read so much rubbish in my life, please don't write anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
New category

How about we start up a new category: Eighth grade boys with no social skills?

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 9 years ago
SO Stupid!

I stopped reading at the average 9" cock! 51/2 to 6 inches is average.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Crap

Tripe, garbage, nonsensical turd-speak from an Eighth Grade wanker who watches too much internet porn. As for how he got the kids, I'm waiting for the next episode where he tell us his ejaculations were so strong he was able shoot into her from across the room, and his man-juice was so potent it climbed in there all by itself.

Go away, you ignorant juvenile, this site is for grown-ups

BabyGirlJemmaBabyGirlJemmaabout 9 years ago
OMG folks back off

There are other ways of having kids. Doesn't always have to be vaginal sex. If this is her first story then be constructive. Not ass holes. Average size... The average I've seen is about 8 to 9 inches. Don't get pissed off if your cock is a size 6 or smaller. And definitely don't get pissed off if all you get in bed is a 5 incher. Don't like what she had to say then don't read any more of her work. Don't try to stop someones creativity.

Hotdaughter, keep it up. Some folks may like your work. Don't givd folks who don't pay a damn penny to read these stories a second thought. Keep evolving and growing in your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
do not!!! write!!

Please please please do not write anymore..

And baby girl you probably love a big cock up your faggot ASSHOLE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Meat of the Story!!!!!!

You write a story that is fiction, true. But let us face it, material that makes no sense is not readable. This man had an average penis that was 9 inches when fully hard. He could not put his penis into two young woman while in college. Then he got married and his wife was dry as the dessert. How did he penetrate that big penis into the dry dessert and gain two children?????? Some of this story is incomplete. I read another story where the father used drinks to get daughter drunk and then the father got so sex crazy that he just went to town rapping the daughter. Copy cats I am reading here lately. By the way daughter was wetter than the other woman????? Not a good write for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

Keep working! I bet if you keep writing you will get much better. Dont stop just because of some assholes! And FYI guys there are a lot of ways to have a baby. Adoption, the woman can take her husbands semen and have it injected into her eggs. So don't just assume and make an ass of yourselves.

writerjabwriterjababout 9 years ago
Average?

Oh boy, another gigantic cock story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
people be hatin

I thought it was a decent story and I would read another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So many weird things - in the comments too!

1.

So Gemma says "The average I've seen is about 8 to 9 inches. Don't get pissed off if your cock is a size 6 or smaller". If his 8/9 is average how come all the women he meets can't cope with it? If it's average then any woman in the world should be able to fit him in.

2.

If his wife has a pussy like sandpaper, shows that he doesn't excite her or turn her on one bit - probably too busy admiring his massive purple mushroom in the mirror to actually excite his wife!

3.

Love the way his daughters are an afterthought... "I have a massive cock, oh and then my daughter appears - oh and I've got another one too by the way

4.

If her labia are so huge he can pin them back with rubber bands she has one really skanky pussy. Yuk

5.

Seems like the truest thing in this story is how he likes to lie on his back watching porn and smothering lube all over himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More

Looking forward to more adventures between dad, and daughter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Possibly the worst 'story' ever posted.

Just crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
not much

Love there. A sadist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous