All Comments on 'Dad's New Wife'

by SleazyGonzalez

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
.

Junk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dont Listen To Anonymous, SleazyGonzalez

Hey man good story, a bit short I would have loved more on perhaps leading up to the sex but still good. Don't listen to the anonymous comment man, I would read this story again easily. You could do a new story, about them meeting after his little sister is born and he fucks his step mother again or maybe his little sister grows up to 18, and he does what he did to her mother to her this time. Either way you want to play it man, you've got five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Liked it all but the end

Sorry but thinking an unborn kid like that isn't cool.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 11 years ago
I loved it

Absolutely loved it. Was a bit short, and you could have done so much more with it, but with what you posted worked. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
yuck

Please don't write any more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Rape pure and simple

Rape is not acceptable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well...

My only two complaints are:

It was short. Could've had more buildup.

And: You should probably have put a warning at the start saying "Contains Non-consent/rape." I found this story by searching Incest with an Impregnation tag. Non-consent was unexpected.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I almost feel like I am a Teenager.

Boy would I like to be like that lucky fellow. I'm even getting an erection & would like to have someone like her to take care of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This had potential to be a really good story....

But... you made the female character sound unappealing... you made the male character talk like a truck driver... and it just came off as kind of... gross.

Force, and dominance is hot in literature... just not like this. You want to make people think... Yeah, get her. Not... Ew... don't touch that.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 8 years ago

That was not rape. She explicitly begged him to 'fuck your slutty step mommy'. That was just sex and submission.

Uhrm - it's fucking easy to get pregnant in your 30's. I got myself laid once between the switching of that little plastic thing they plug your womb with and hurts like a mother-fucker, but is still 100percent better than the pill - and Bham! a good reason for an abortion. One measly condom breaks on me and I have to look for a quack with a coat hanger. The wind blows from out of the east and I give birth to babies with slant eyes. And then kill them cause they wake me up during my aged after-noon nap. Anyway - the point is, I'm under the impression that it might be easier to fall pregnant here in your geriatric old age than it is when you're still a baby who just discovered genitals. What you might be referring to, is what they had down as medical table-conversation in text-books 30 years ago - that woman over 35 were more prone to give birth to babies with abnormalities. That age has moved up considerably to (I don't know or care cause I won't be having any) and even then grandmothers 35 and up can make use of medical science and wheeze and cough out a normal one before there pussies shrivel and close up at 45, where they die because of extreme old age. But it's still better to fall pregnant when you choose and not because the little boy you've been fucking can't control his balls yet. Unfortunately that's all I seem to attract nowadays. Can't remember when last I had sex. This sucks.

Great story. Thanx. Just had to nab you for calling 35 old. Pipsqueek.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bullying ASSHOLE, hope you're proud

We all have people that we dislike. We don't rape them physically OR VERBALLY.

Grow up or get mental help, ASS

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You're a sick guy!!

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
Yeah!

What he said! You're a sick guy, And MY HERO!!! LoL Great story!

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 6 years ago
A Sick Bully

Lets Hope you write more of this kind of Story. Maybe a Follow-up after Dad gets a Vasectomy. having his love tell him it must have been Potent enough before taking effect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
No, not for me....

I quite like a thrilling sex story, but you made the step mom a cheap fuck, which she probably wasn't.☹️

Not into non consentual (this was borderline).

I like bold sons getting their way, but this one was a total arsehole.

Gave you three stars, but maybe overly generous. πŸ™ƒπŸ™πŸ™ƒ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't like rape

I don't like bully's

I don't like rude demeaning comments.

Hope you improve..............

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

I can't stand bullies nor can I stand rape or anything else in this story I can't believe Literotica allowed the promotion of rape on this site I'm reporting this story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love incest stories, even if just step. I love stories about guys who take it, esp. Ε΅hen the woman really wants it anyway.

These guys, the ones who say, "I hate bullies"., etc. are just kissing up to women (even fictional ones) or are pussies themselves, 9or whipped which is essentially the same.

I didn't like the pregnancy tangent but some guys do.

I don't think the son enjoyed the "incest" angle as much as I would have.

The story was not arousing but I love the fact it turned on.... I mean "appalled" ... the liars so much. Prudes!!! .

Next time. get in the boy's head a little more.

Other than that, the story was just meh.

Thanks for trying, though. I wasn't bored!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous