All Comments on 'Dad's Sad Dilemma Ch. 04'

by naughtypussysexy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nope

You lost me with this chpt. Ken should have been sent to bed, not standing around, too much , too much. Do they all sleep in one bed together?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I disagree..

Surely his wife would not have been able to bridge the chasm in her mind without Ken's active encouragement. He can leave Jon and Susie to private intimacies once his hopes are realised.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
once again...no way as hottttt as "surprise"..

sorry..but this story is a total drag..lacks any eroticism..ridiculous dialogue..and is so far from "Surprise".. in sex chareged dialogue..which was definetly hotttt and erotic..these entire 4 chapters are just a total bore...it is unbelievable that the writer of "Surprise"...and this post.... are the same! ! ! hope you return to writing more in the "Surprise" vien in the future..

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Nice Chapter!!!!

That was a nice Chapter you wrote about Jon having Susie fall in love with him and admit to Ken that she was no longer his woman. Will you continue this story? It would be nice to see Jon and Susie move away from the old house and move someplace new as husband-and-wife and continue the relationship and have children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
little boring

I agree. this is becoming boring. It needs to pick up a little.

sexxichicksexxichickabout 14 years ago

READ, READ, READ, READ, READ, READ, READ. GOTTA FINISH THIS SERIES!

2275jr2275jralmost 13 years ago
at last looking at her very open pussy.

awesome brilliant very exciting hot story.

i was wishing it would go on and on. but there a lot more to cum yes thats the word . this story just gets better with each part . reading this is like being right there., seeing all this taking place more of this out story .

dad,s sad dilemma ch4 is such a turn on .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful

Just like last chapter I cried. This is a romance. No it is not the lust that everyone wants, but it is just as good with this kind of dedication and love.

mazzmemazzmealmost 9 years ago
Captivating taboo tale!

A wonderful ride of emotions as the sick father sacrifices a bit of is happiness for his wife... in a off the wall fashion. Very well written and told story throughout the saga.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous