Dad's Sad Dilemma Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her arse started to push back against my cock so I moved my hands to her panties again, but this time I slipped inside them and run my fingers between her cunt lips. Her legs seemed to momentarily give way.

"Shall I stop mum," I teased.

Her breathing was laboured and she was hot, she hung her head on Ken's shoulder. "God his cock is so hard against my arse," she whispered quietly, then added "please don't stop Jon, please don't make me cum," she sighed.

Susie was awash with new and exciting feelings her body was tense she was sexually wound up like never before she loved the feeling, but knew she was losing control. She had never known anything quite like this before. His fingers teasing and probing her pussy so beautifully and his strong hard cock pushing against her arse, she knew that she was very close to an orgasm.

I moved my finger to her clit and started to softly rub it, circling that little bud and teasing it. "But Susie you so need to cum don't you?" she was almost incapable of speech as her body started to tremble and her senses went into overload.

"You know that you want to orgasm and I want you to cum as well. Show your husband just what a nasty, dirty girl you are standing here and allowing your son to finger you like this, just cum for me as we stand here." I whispered seductively to her.

Oh god his voice was firm and insistent it penetrated to the deepest part of her mind, this was the most assertive anybody had ever been with her. She loved him talking to her like this and as he played with her clit she felt the first stirrings of her orgasm.

I felt her body stiffen then almost collapse as she started to orgasm; Ken was playing with her nipples as I teased her clit between my finger and thumb

She felt it start as her body began to tingle all over and her head spin, the feelings spread from her pussy all around her body making her feel alive and sensitive. She put her arms around her husband's neck and clung to him for fear that her legs might give way as her son brought her the orgasm her body has been desperate for these past few days.

Jon had been the first man to touch her so intimately for many years, since she married Ken in fact, it was the first orgasm induced by another man, and she felt both ecstatically happy and nasty at the same time.

"That's it baby cum for me, cum for your son as you hold onto your husband," I teased quietly hoping to add to her feelings of lust.

"Jon oh god Jon it's so good," was all she could manage to say.

Ken was really impressed by the way Jon had slowly built her up to this, his teasing had been slow and loving he had gradually heightened her feelings and desires. She was at boiling point now and her orgasm was like a dam bursting, she could not hold it back any longer.

Her body trembled and shuddered in his arms as she held on tightly to him, her breathing was ragged and she moaned incessantly as her body was assaulted by the crashing waves of her orgasm.

As Susie started to settle from her orgasm she let go of Ken and turned to face Jon she grinned sheepishly then kissed him passionately her tongue probing his mouth as her hand felt for his cock. Susie shivered as she felt its hardness in her hands it was so exciting and taboo not only was this the first time she had held another mans cock since her marriage, but it was her sons.

She looked into his eyes and smiled, "I love you Jon," she whispered.

Then added "but that was still really naughty of you making your mum behave like that," she said with a lilt in her voice that betrayed her joy and happiness.

I simply hugged her and smiled, "you looked really lovely and anyway I did not notice you trying to stop me." I replied.

She was reluctant to let go of his cock, but Jon was leading her to the sofa and she was ready to sit down for a while, she took a long drink of her water while Jon sipped his coke.

I looked at her in her skimpy underwear, the small bra that barely contained her breasts and that sexy thong that incidentally was failing to hold her pussy in, her lips had come out from the sides it was the sexiest sight I have ever seen. She was a beautiful and sexy woman indeed and I felt a lucky man indeed being here like this with her.

She took hold of Jon's hand and pulled him down to sit next to her, she kissed him again more tenderly this time and Jon responded as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders. She pushed her hand inside of his boxers and gave his prick a quick squeeze; she loved the feel of it, loved the hardness and the way it twitched in her hand. She looked up at his face and smiled lovingly.

She was a mix of excitement and nerves and looked at Ken then back to Jon. "I have really enjoyed the last few days Jon, it's been great fun and you have made me feel so relaxed and nice."

I was surprised when mum stroked my cock I had not expected that and it was over to soon. When she started talking I thought that she was going to tell me that our fun was over and that we had to revert to the way we used to be, but I waited patiently and listened.

Susie could not contain her self any longer her love and her passion was getting the better of her. She held Jon tightly as she started to kiss him, passionately, kisses which released her innermost feelings; she wanted him to know just how much she loved him.

She was frantic now her tongue probing his mouth then sweeping along his lips, swift little kisses on his face and neck, she was also squeezing and rubbing his cock and that seemed to feed her frenzy.

"Fuck Jon I love you, I really love you, I want to give myself to you I need you to love me, to fuck me and make me yours." She said tearfully

Take me Jon and mould me, as you want to, make me your woman, your sex toy, anything at all. Just love me Jon, be my master if that's what you want and I will gladly be your slave.

She looked over to Ken; "You knew I would fall in love with him in this new, exciting way didn't you?" Without waiting for an answer she went on.

"Well as you can see I have fallen for him, I want to be his woman now I want him to love me, to take and use all the pleasures that I used to offer you."

"I am no longer yours Ken." She drew breath and looked at Jon, "If he wants me he can have me I will belong to him from now onwards. We are through Ken my body is off limits to you, my love, fidelity and loyalty now belong to Jon."

I was surprised at the fervour of her tirade, but equally once her words registered I was the happiest man alive. At the start I never dared hope that dad's plan to get her to love me would work. Now here she was offering me everything, the whole package with no half measures.

Once she had finished speaking I pulled her into my arms hugging her close and kissed her eagerly, her neck, ear and lips were all the focus of my attention.

"I can't believe it, just can't believe you love me this much," I said with a lump in my throat. "I love you so much god how I've wanted you." I whispered. "You are my woman now, mine."

Susie heart seemed like it leapt for joy as she listened to him, she knew that her future happiness was assured. Now being unfettered by the moral restraints they kissed ardently their hands softly stroking, caressing and unashamedly exploring each other.

Ken coughed tactfully they both looked up at him, "Oh sorry," I said We seem to have got carried away."

He was smiling broadly and had two glasses of wine in his hands. "Please don't apologise you just don't know how happy I am tonight seeing you two as partners and lovers is simply perfect, it calls for a toast," he said cheerfully.

Susie took the drinks and handed one to Jon and they both stood. "Here's to you both for a long and happy life together," Ken said as they touched glasses and sipped the wine.

Ken extended his hand to Jon, "I know you will look after her, she has had a difficult time recently," then nodding towards Jon's now half erect cock added with a chuckle, "give her all she needs."

I smiled at his joke, "of course I will care for her she is very special."

"Admit it Jon you thought I was crazy when I first spoke to about this didn't you?"

"Well I thought you were just depressed or something I never guessed for a while that you were deadly serious." I replied.

He shook Jon's hand again, "I told you that it was possible for Susie to fall in love with you if only you treated her right and she has and I am a happy man now.

Susie went and held Ken's hand he kissed her cheek and she returned it, "Thank you Ken you are a really special man putting my happiness before your own must have been difficult for you."

"Just treat Jon right, look after him and love him that is enough for me." He whispered as he released her hand and sat down.

Susie sat on the sofa while Jon stood before her she looked up at him. "Love you," she cooed.

"So this body is mine now is it?" I asked in quiet voice. "Yes it is," she replied.

"Well you had better show it to me then, take off your bra and show me your tits."

Her tummy fluttered and she smiled up at him as her trembling fingers made her fumble with the front clasp, then in a second her breasts bounced free and were on display to another man for the first time. She loved the way he admired them it gave her goose bumps as his lusty gave devoured them.

"They are your tits now Jon to play with as you want to," she said in a sexy voice that surprised even her.

I fell onto my knees between her parted legs and reached up and stroked them, I rolled the nipples with my fingers and gently squeezed the soft yielding flesh. Then I leaned forward and kissed each one and started to suck them more vigorously, I nipped them and kissed them and paid homage to these feminine sexy globes.

Susie was already in a heady sexual state and his wonderful interest to her breasts only served to feed her desires. It had been a long time since anybody had lavished such exquisite attention to them. She could feel her already wet pussy making more juice he was showing her the sort of love she had missed so much.

She held his head firmly in place as he kissed her tits, she had beautiful feelings running from her nipples to the centre of her sex, and it was making her spine tingle. She had forgotten about her husband being there watching her, her excitement made her unaware of anything but the mouth on her tits.

"Jon take my panties off I want to be naked for you," she implored him, her yearning and desire for him mounting furiously. "I want my new lover to see all of me, I am yours now baby do to me whatever you want." She added with fervour.

Before he could take them off she leaned forward and pulled his boxers down and he shuffled them from his feet. "I need to see and feel your cock, my new cock," she said with a nervous giggle.

Being more turned on than she had been for years and seeing that there was now a rock hard cock in front of her for the first time since lord knows when she frantically grabbed it, she looked up at him her eyes glazed and lust filled. She kissed it sucked it in her mouth momentarily.

"I love it, it's so beautiful I fucking love it, I want it baby, "she wantonly cooed.

She sat back and lifted her legs; "my panties Jon please take them off I want to be naked for you."

I pulled her panties down; they were sopping and the elastic that was between the cheeks of her arse clung there for a second then sprang free. Her pussy looked gorgeous, the lips bloated and open and I could see teardrops of her juice glistening and shining as they slowly decanted from her.

I held my cock at the base and slowly slid the head between her slick lips, I slid it up to her clit and rubbed it gently, then all the way slowly back down just edging the very tip into her vagina then onwards down until I was at the small puckered hole of her arse.

I was teasing her as much as I could I wanted her to ask me to fuck her, wanted her to almost beg me. She was moaning continuously her hips pushing her cunt up trying to swallow my cock. Her eyes were clamped closed and her body trembled and shook.

I lowered my head and slid my tongue between that wet sexy valley, I swirled it around her clit and then pushed it into her vagina and tongue fucked her for a second or two. I licked down to the puckered rosebud of her arse and swept my wet tongue around it easing it in as far as it would go.

Susie was being treated to the best cunt licking she had ever had, she was thrashing about as his tongue pleasured her. She let out a squeal when he pushed into her arse, nobody had ever touched it sexually before.

Her orgasm was not long in coming she gripped his head and held it against her wet throbbing cunt and felt his tongue continuing to tease her mercilessly. Her body seemed alive as the nerves twitched and sent out those beautifully torturous feelings and she cum very heavily, even squirting something she was not used to.

It was so good feeling her cum on my tongue, knowing I had pleasured her gave me a huge thrill I felt really happy, when she squirted it splashed in my mouth and over my face, but I did not care I took it as a compliment. She almost suffocated me when she pulled me onto her cunt, but I just licked and kissed her.

She was so sensitive she had to push him away, she was jerking and giggling, "Stop please stop," she cried. She looked up at him and saw his face wet and glistening. "Oh Jon that was wonderful, fantastic, god I love you," she said sensuously.

I looked down at her as she lay panting and perspiring her breathing quick her eyes shining with happiness, "I love you as well baby," I told her sincerely.

I held her ankles and spread her legs wide open and looked at her cunt, it was gaping open and was very wet, she was so ready for fucking and so was I. I wanted to consummate our new love. I wanted to take her as she wanted to be taken I was so turned on I just hoped I would last long enough for her to appreciate and enjoy it.

12