Dahlia - Birth of an A.I. Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As usual, I just ignored all the looks Lia garnered from the males in the place. She was exquisite, a ten in my opinion, and that was with normal street clothes and zero makeup. The way she looked in a dress and jewelry, with her hair up, and being so young and beautiful, just drew eyes like flies to honey. I was also secure in the fact she was all mine, so jealousy wasn't really a problem.

Lia smiled, "You need to give us more ideas on tech or updates, though maintaining what we have is keeping us busy at the moment, and our medical research."

That was true enough I supposed. They'd licked AG, a power core at the same time with my suggestion for the AG powerplants. They were also pretty much done with the nanite applications, the only thing there was ten years of testing before it could be declared safe by the FDA and go to market. They had a lot of computer power left over after maintenance, to dedicate to research.

Still, what they had so far would fundamentally change the world, and would also make it a pollution free place within twenty years. The spaceship they were building for me was for pure fun, simply because I wanted it, and I supposed we'd share FTL with the world too at some point.

But not before I got to look around at the neighboring stars. Just because... it was cool, and I wanted to be first.

"Well, Earth itself and humans will be improved with what we have already to be released over time, not to mention that other work you ladies have done."

That last was a subtle way of talking about how they'd killed most of the monsters around the planet, the dictators, assassins, torturers, and terrorists, just six months ago. They'd solved the food issue by doing that too, donations were getting where they were meant to, they'd solved the energy crisis with green energy, and will greatly improve healthcare and life expectancy with the nanites, including wiping out all forms of cancer. What else was there?

She tilted her head, and then nodded reluctantly in agreement.

I said, "Seems to me, we should aim outwards at this point, home is handled, that is, outside of trying to cure the rest of humanities diseases and conditions. Look into terraforming, establishing colonies, what a colony ship might look like and what would need to be on it. Humanity has all their eggs in one basket, it wouldn't hurt to spread out. Super volcano, a major sun flare, large asteroid hits, could send everyone back to the stone age or even wipe us out. Even before that, maybe a small FTL probe if it's possible, with quantum communications we could be searching hundreds of stars at the same time by remote control, in real time."

She smiled, "That's not a bad idea, and we could probably build something like that, about the size of a shipping container."

"That small?"

She nodded, "AG means no carrying fuel for power and propulsion. No people will mean no empty space for a bridge, corridors, quarters, showers, and no food, air, or water needs to be stored either. No reclamations systems, or life support, it wouldn't have to be big at all. It just needs to fit the FTL and AG systems, navigation computer, EM shields to protect the electronics, and of course various sensors, including external ports to take samples to analyze if we find a life-supporting planet, or one close to supporting life."

She smiled, "Alright, probes, colonies, colony ships, and terraforming. I put them all as sub projects under the project Expansion."

Our food arrived, and the conversation flagged for a few minutes, as we enjoyed the dinner. Lia was a joy to watch, as she practically orgasmed from her meal. Her rapturous facial expressions were priceless, and I loved to see them. She really liked Italian food, and the restaurant was a good one.

Our discussion left off on business at that point, and I just enjoyed her company as we talked about everyday stuff. Our banter was pretty low key in words, but the gazes we exchanged told me she was thinking about later that night as well. She flirted with her body language, the way she looked at me, and ate up my obvious attention, which ramped up her sex appeal further. It was like a loop that kept building higher and higher. I simply couldn't take my eyes off of her, and the longer I stared the more alluring she became. If anything, she was more mesmerizing and intoxicating to me than she'd been six months ago, when she'd come back into my life like a whirlwind.

She was so achingly beautiful, vivaciously seductive, and I was really looking forward to peeling that blue dress off of her perfect hourglass body, with the soft nubile skin beneath. It was more than her looks too, she was brilliant, intelligent, and a caring and giving woman. Not just in service to me, but how she saw and dealt with the world.

I was pretty much worked up by the end of the meal, and she looked as eager as I was to get back to the hotel...

Her lips were soft as silk, and they conformed to my own as I kissed her breathlessly as soon as we got in the door. When the kiss broke, I caressed her face softly.

I whispered, "I have one more research assignment for you, and an order."

Her head tilted in confusion, and she looked surprised. It wasn't normal for us to discuss work when we were about to go at it, and we were both flushed with desire. My heart pounded in my chest, and my cock was already mostly hard as I held her in my arms. Thing was, the research and order had nothing at all to do with work, I was just teasing her, misleading her with my word choice.

I smiled in a playful way, even if my eyes were probably full of lust in that moment. The idea of what I was about to order her to do, finished getting my cock hard. I couldn't wait to take her.

She asked in breathy confusion, with a confused smile on her face, "What's that?"

I said, "I love you Lia. More than anything, and I'm ready. I want you to research transforming one of the spare bedrooms to a nursery, and my order is for you to turn off the device implant that keeps you from getting pregnant."

Her face froze in shocked surprise, she even stopped breathing, as her eyes widened and quickly grew moist. She gasped a breath a moment later, and she looked at me with such joy and devotion it rocked my world.

I'd suspected she wanted it, and would be happy with it, but the look she gave me told me I'd just gifted her with her heart's fondest desire.

My cock twitched, and the idea of filling her, impregnating her, of giving her our baby, had me just as excited.

She said breathily, "Yes, master. I love you too."

Then her hands started to pull at my clothes desperately, and I was caught up in the lust and excitement of the moment. She might not get pregnant that night, but there'd be nothing to stop it if she was in her fertile stage.

Fuck, she was so hot. So much for slowly peeling the dress of her, I pulled down the zipper, and pealed it down her body as she pushed my shirt off of my shoulders. Our clothes were shed between hot demanding kisses, and we left a trail that led to the bedroom. The sweet, sexy, and needy sounds of pleasure, wanting desire, and pure lust from her lips went straight to my libido.

Fuck. I was as hard as steel already, as I felt her hand wrap around my girth, and stroke softly as she mewled into my mouth in erotic need. Our tongues danced, and my hands feasted on all of her curves, her soft supple flesh, and the silken feeling of her young flawless skin under my fingertips.

"Fuck," I whispered breathily into her mouth, "You are so fucking hot, and I love you so much it hurts."

She sighed into my mouth, as our tongues danced, and whispered, "I'm all yours, fuck me, put your seed in me, breed me, I need to have your baby inside me, my love."

Holy shit. The dirty words of desire, followed by the sweet loving way she'd said the words, my love, twisted in my stomach as my lust and love rose together and exploded in my chest.

She drove me crazy.

I lifted her by her sexy and firm heart shaped ass, and tossed her into the bed, then crawled up on top of her with a deliberate and inexorable will to fuck her brains out, fill her, and impregnate her. I wasn't sure what was on my face, or in my eyes at that moment, but Lia's eyes widened as she saw that look, and then her body melted against the bed in surrender, as she opened her legs wide and gave herself to me with a look of wanton lust and desire that took my breath away. It was a submission of totality, and eagerness, as she looked up into my hungry eyes, and begged me to take her with that look.

She gasped, "Paul!" as I thrust into her heat hard and with an animalistic fervor.

She felt so fucking tight as she surrounded the tip of my cock with a vice of soft velvety flesh that convulsed and stretched to accommodate me. The pleasure on her face belied the brief pain in her eyes as she ground up desperately to take me in further. She was incredibly tight, but also soaked for me.

My wild and firmly insistent thrusts to get fully buried inside her tight sex, almost paled in comparison to the way she was thrusting up into me, and she looked to be as desperate as I felt to have our bodies meet fully. It didn't take long as she stretched to accommodate me, and I felt the constant, tight, and blissful pressure as her sex hugged me.

A groan escaped my lips, as she wrapped her legs around me, squeezed the fuck out of my cock with her impossibly strong floor muscles, and ground up against me. She was dripping wet, gasping, and almost frantic for my cum. It was wild, perhaps the wildest I'd ever felt, which was saying a lot. I guessed the idea of knocking up my precious Dahlia really did it for me, and she was as equally lost in the explosive lust and need of our coupling.

"Fuck baby, I love you. You are so perfect, so fucking tight, so sexy."

There was no long pause when I got fully buried, she insistently ground up against me and I just said fuck it, and went to hardcore fucking, which is exactly what my exquisitely gorgeous and sexy Dahlia wanted.

She started to whisper over and over, "Fuck me, master. Fuck me, master. Cum in me, fuck me, give me your baby, master. Your cock feels so good in me, taking me, stretching me, filling me, using me, fuck! Fuck! Fuck me... Master!"

She went over the cliff into the gorge of bliss, and her sex tightened like a vise around my cock, and her legs tightened around my waist, even as her nubile body trembled below me. Her fingers dug into my chest, hard enough that I wondered if I'd find blood when we were done, and she screamed my name in keening ecstasy. My shaft, balls, thighs, and the bed was soaked in a massive squirt as I continued to drive into her over and over.

"Fuck, baby!"

Her face turned joyous, and almost smug, as I buried myself deeply inside her body, and started to pulse my life-giving seed into her passage. She tightened around me and started to grind in small movements, literally milking my cock with her tight wet pussy as I filled her with my liquid bliss.

It was a shockingly powerful moment in my life, primal beyond belief, and I wasn't sure which of us was more wound up about the idea of having a child together. It was more than just the instinctive desire to knock her up, and to see a curve on her belly. It'd been too raw and powerful for that, it was also the love we shared, and how much we cared about each other, which was mixed in with that powerful instinctive lust that made it so damned mind-blowing.

My Dahlia.

I caressed her face as I came down, and I kissed her lovingly.

"I love you, Dahlia."

Lia's smile was soft, sweet, loving, and a little smug as she looked up at me with dizzying emotions of devotion.

"Love you too, Master."

"Smug?"

She winked, "You can't resist me. I love when you lose control like that, and rut into me like an animal. It makes me feel sexy, powerful, and desirous."

I laughed, and I was forced to agree.

"Think that did it?" I teased.

She shrugged, "The more you take me, the higher the chances are I'll get pregnant," she said innocently.

I asked, "Are you ovulat... never mind, don't answer that."

I wasn't sure, but she could have been, her last period ended about a week ago, I think. All of them had, they were on the same schedule, which I'd been informed was common for females living under the same roof.

She giggled, and that caused her to tighten around me, drawing a groan from my lips and a twitch from my cock.

I figured not knowing was better, then it would feel like I could knock her up every time. It would make our sex life extremely intense for a while. At least, until she got pregnant. Not that it wasn't usually intense and hot, she was sexy, vivacious, and had a high libido, but that had been... something else. Wilder and crazier than usual.

She said innocently, "Maybe you should ravish me again, just to be sure."

I smirked, "I think that's very wise," I said teasingly.

She nodded, and said playfully, "I am an A.I. Just playing the percentages."

I laughed, "You're a bad girl."

She bit her lip and shook her head cutely, and then said sultrily "I'm a very good girl for you, master."

That woke my cock back up the rest of the way, and round two started...

Chapter Three

"Good morning, Ms. King."

The golden blonde exec from GE smiled as she came into the conference room. The plan was to speak to them one at a time, and to keep the negotiations private. She sat down at the table with Lia and I on the other side, before reaching into a briefcase and pulling out a contract.

She held it in her hand as she asked, "The board wanted me to ask, is there any way we can get the exclusive rights for these AG powerplants? I have a different and much more lucrative contract if you can agree to that."

Lia replied, "That would be problematical. It could be argued they're all powerplants, and I'm almost positive cars and airplanes and all other flying or gravity devices will include some electrical generation for the vehicle or other device it is inside."

Sally nodded, as if she'd expected as much.

My guess was she'd done her research, and realized we cared much more about making the world green, pollution free, and a better place. After all, our companies had more than enough capital to develop it on our own and go into production in all the disparate industries, if all we cared about was money.

Sally slid the document across the table, "Take your time to read it, but in essence it's a five percent per unit offer, with a minimum royalty payment of two billion a year."

That actually wasn't a bad deal. Just in America there were a hundred twenty-five million houses. If each house bought one for five thousand dollars, that was two hundred and fifty a pop, times houses was somewhere over thirty billion dollars. That didn't account for people who got two in case one broke down, city buildings, stores, manufacturing plants, and many others who would have to buy a larger more expensive one to power their buildings.

Then there'd be the little ones, that could recharge phones on the go, charge power tools, landscaping equipment, the possibilities were just endless for AG powerplants, from the size of a cell phone to the size of a tractor trailer.

Last but definitely not least, was the fact that these products would go worldwide, not just in the U.S.

In comparison, the two billion minimum payment was a joke, even if they had some competition in that area, but it was certainly high enough to drive them to design, manufacture, and sell the units as quickly as possible. No one would throw away forty billion dollars over twenty years to let the patent run out before going to production, the company would go bankrupt if they tried. Plus, their competition would be getting all the sales if they tried that.

Lia was reading through the twenty-page royalty contract quickly, but obviously not as quickly as she was capable of.

"Coffee?"

Sally shook her head, and I got up to refill my own.

We'd brewed good coffee that morning at the hotel, and we'd filled a thermos with it. I say we, but it was really Lia spoiling me. I loved coffee and she loved to make it for me. Coffee was almost an inside joke too, since it'd been one of the reasons she'd run off on me for four years, until she felt she felt competent to serve me correctly. I'd mostly gotten over my guilt on that one, except for rare times when the memory popped in my head of what I'd said to her, I'd still feel a twinge. I suspected I would for the rest of my life.

But, we were both good now, joyful in each other in love, so it was all good.

We sat there mostly quietly as she read through the contract, and I took the time to read over my e-mail and send short and sweet messages to Emma, Mia, and Bellona. We'd be heading home by late afternoon, and we'd only been gone a day, but I supposed I missed them a little. It was amazing how quickly the human mind could get used to something, and it'd felt decidedly odd last night. Intimate, but odd, as it was just Lia and I in the bed when we went to sleep.

If Sally noticed anything strange, like me staring into space at something only I could see, she didn't say anything.

Lia finally nodded, "This is acceptable. I'd be pleased to review your specifications and designs if you have any trouble with scaling the various prototypes and sizes you plan to build."

She handed the contract to me, then I signed it, Sally signed it, and Lia notarized it. One down, four to go. Of course, that was just initially there at that first meeting. As I'd said earlier, I expected the number of contracts to be in the hundreds, if not quite as lucrative as that first one.

Sally nodded as she stood, and we stood with her. She shook our hands with a wide smile on her face. I guessed this would be a coup for her back at the office, and that it would net her a promotion and raise of some sort.

I raised an eyebrow when she left, wondering what that offer had been about.

Lia smirked, "A warning of sorts. There's a clause in the contract that they don't have to pay the minimum royalty if the prototype wasn't indicative of successful operation in the real world, and if it needed further development to be viable. In lawyer speak of course. I don't think they plan to use that to screw us out of a year or two of royalties, but if it goes to court, they'd lose."

I nodded, "Sounds good."

SpaceX and Airbus went second and third, and there weren't any surprises there either. They pledged a healthy minimum royalty amount to show they were serious about going to production as soon as possible, and we got five and four percent out of them respectively. We probably could have pushed another percent out of Airbus, but four percent was good enough and the average in that industry.

However, before GM, Ford, and Boeing could be handled, the Secretary of Energy, Carol Jameson swept into the room with a determined look on her face.

Lia tilted her head, and asked with a faint smile, "Secretary Jameson, you have further questions for us? Take a seat?" she offered.

Carol nodded firmly, and then shook it at the offer to sit, and chose to remain standing. Apparently, she wanted the psychological advantage of the high ground for this conversation.

I tried not to yawn, and I sipped my coffee.

"I'm concerned about the waves this will cause. Yes, you'll save car, plane, space, and all sorts of useful machine creating companies from going out of business, but the old support businesses for the old versions of those devices and machines will all go out of business. From what I can understand, this will put oil companies, gas companies both natural gas and gasoline, coal mines, electric service providers, and energy plants, all out of business. That's just the big ones.

123456...9