Dahlia - Birth of an A.I. Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, she felt incredible around me when I was fully buried, and I took a moment to softly caress her back and ass gently, as she got used to me.

"Is this what you wanted?"

Emma's eyes were locked on mine, as she replied, "Yes, master. I needed it, needed you in me, needed you to fill me, to take me, to spank me. Fuck, I love you master."

"Turn it off."

Her eyes widened in shock, and a desire so naked and strong it rocked my world, and it made my cock twitch deep inside of her.

"Master?"

"You know what I mean, you know what I did with Lia. Turn it off, I want a baby in my wild one too."

She ground back against me hard, her hips twisting and rising slightly which ground our bodies in a way that made me groan as I got even deeper inside of her heaven.

Then she exploded into bliss, her pussy soaked my cock, balls, and thighs, as her pussy convulsed and milked me insistently. Holy fuck, that was fucking hot, had I just made her cum by saying that? Yes, yes I had. Sure, my cock being buried balls deep and the grind had something to do with it, but clearly... holy shit.

She stared into my eyes through the mirror's reflection, the devotion, love, and sultry naughty lust were all there, but her face had also softened, and there were tears in her eyes that felt like a vice around my heart. Everything changed in that moment for me, and I was surer than ever exactly how I felt.

"I love you, Emma. I'm sorry I waited so long to tell you, but I love you. My heart feels like it will explode with it."

That really turned on the waterworks, and tears of happiness streaked down her cheeks. Most of our sex was wild, hot, hard, and fast. A lot of times, it was even in public, like in the limo, or in her office, or I'd lost count of the times I'd taken her in the park over the summer and fall. She was my wild one, my exhibitionist, and an exotically sexy wild thing. We didn't make love often, but I knew in that moment taking her over the sink like animals didn't fit the situation anymore. It wasn't what I wanted, and it wasn't what she wanted.

I'd never seen her look so vulnerable before, as she replied, "I love you too, Paul. It's off. Please give me our baby."

I nodded, pulled out, guided her up by the hair, and spun her around. My hands found her waist as I ignored the confusion in her eyes, and then slid down as I lifted her by her lusciously firm rounded ass cheeks and put her on the counter. Then I moved forward, and I slid my cock back inside of her heaven. Then I kissed her, passionately, lovingly as her legs went around my body firmly, and she used the leverage to ground against me as she kissed me back with equal passion.

I broke the kiss, and our eyes were just a couple of inches apart, as I ground into her drawing a sweet gasp of pleasure from her lips.

She was just as exotically beautiful as always, but the naughty sultry and wild bad girl was absent, as I gently brushed the tears off of her cheeks with the pads of my thumbs. Her eyes were wide with amazement, boundless love, and a sweet breathless pleasure as I started to rock my body in and out of her sex. Her soft and supple D cups felt good against my chest, as she stripped my shirt off, then wrapped her arms around my neck and crushed them against me.

Fuck, it was so intense, with our eyes so close and locked together in love, lust, promise, and passion. I was completely overwhelmed with love for my wild Emma, my wanton sexpot, as she worked my cock hard with her pussy squeezing and cock grinding movements, even as I firmly and inexorably filled her again and again in steady rocking motion.

"Master, I love you," she said breathlessly, over and over, in a sultry and loving voice, between the sweet gasps, sighs, moans, and other sounds of pleasure that fell from her slightly parted pouty lips.

I wasn't even sure she was aware she was doing it, and she looked completely lost in my eyes, as lost as I felt in hers. The exquisite euphoria her body's pleasures engendered in me were mind-bendingly blissful, but that was almost nothing compared to the explosive pleasure and awe I held for her emotionally, as we stared into one another's eyes.

"Emma, I'm..." I grunted.

As soon as I expanded, and the first pulse left me, as rapturous bliss overwhelmed my mind, she was launched into a second powerful orgasm that shook her body like a leaf in the wind. She trembled, and the intense vulnerability I felt as I stared into her eyes was staggering, as we rode the pleasures of ecstasy together. My cock twitched and surged, with each pulse of life imparting seed into Emma's womb. It seemed to last an eternity, but the rapturous pleasure ended far too soon as we came down together.

She kissed me, passionately, but softly, painfully softly with sweet surrender.

Emma said, "I'm so happy. I love you so much. I didn't... I hadn't expected..." she just gave up and trailed off, and she let her loving and joyful eyes do the talking.

I smiled, "Love you too, sexy."

She grinned, and bit her lip, then a soft sigh of loss fell from her lips as I pulled out.

"Dinner?"

She tilted her head, "I suppose we should."

I grabbed a washcloth, and she studied me lovingly as I gently cleaned her up of our joint mess, and then took care of myself. I also had to wipe a small puddle off the floor, my sweet Bellona squirted the most that way, but the others were hardly shy with their love juice.

"You know what this means, don't you?" I asked teasingly.

She tilted her head in question.

I mock threatened, "It means I still owe you two spankings."

She giggled, but her smile was still far more loving than wickedly sultry. Despite that, I could tell she was looking forward to it. I was sure we'd make love again, especially now that I was so painfully aware of how much I loved and cared for her, but the other was far more common with us. She liked it wild, and she could engender that mood in me far too easily with her naughty flirting.

I gave her another soft kiss lingering kiss that made her sigh deeply in contentment, then we washed our hands. Despite the quick washup, I bet we showed up at the table reeking of sex that night, but we were late to dinner as it was and hadn't had time for a shower.

Besides, it was hardly the first time I'd had a quickie before dinner.

Lia's eyes sparkled as we sat down, "Glad you could join us."

Bellona and Mia snickered, and Emma merely tossed her hair outrageously in a facetiously dismissive reply.

"It looks good, smells good too."

Bellona's answering smile told me which of the three of them had cooked that night, I'd only known it couldn't be Lia since she'd been out with me.

She'd made a steak stir fry, with bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, something green and tasty, over fried rice. There were also dinner rolls, which I suspected were made from scratch.

It tasted good, too.

That night after dinner we stayed in, cuddled up on the couch, and watched the business news as usual. Then some shows for entertainment. I hardly even really paid much attention to it, and I was painfully aware of the four women I adored, and now loved, surrounding me that night. They were especially attentive and loving that night, often seeking my touch, soft kisses, and cuddling, even more than usual. Perhaps they'd sensed a need in me to be close, or that my regard for them had changed, or perhaps it was the fact I'd started to try and start a family with both Lia and Emma in the last twenty-four hours. It would happen with Bellona and Mia as well, but when I got the chance to be with them alone.

Whatever the reason, or all of those, or more, my ladies were more mesmerizing to me than ever, absolutely intoxicating and all in different ways, and I felt blessed.

Chapter Five

It was two days later, and I was sure I looked odd as I stared blankly at a wall in my office.

The full immersion VR capabilities of my augmented reality nanite swarm was pretty impressive. I didn't use it often, but Lia had built me a simulator to learn about the functions of the spaceship they were building. A lot of it was automated, any long-distance navigation in the solar system for instance should be left up to the computers, and not flown manually. However, there was manual piloting, takeoff, and landing for moving within the atmosphere, as well as locally in space. Plus, the button to initiate an automated flight was also on that console.

Once I'd learned how to pilot the thing, I took some time to familiarize myself with the operations panel, which was all internal systems, from hull integrity to the smallest piece of electronics in the ship. It was all monitored, the AG drives, the AG inside the ship, the inertial dampening system, the EM field that energized the hull to keep out solar winds and radiation. The food, air, and water storage, and how long it would last from any given time, reclamation systems, CO2 scrubbers and other life support considerations.

The console was able to run diagnostics on the ship at any time. Everything also had binary and tertiary systems, just in case. Outside of perhaps the hull, there were no single points of failure on the ship. Not even the impulse or FTL drive were single points of failure, getting stuck out in space didn't sound fun at all.

The third console was for communications, internal, external, and the scanners which included lidar, radar, passive light, and something they called mass detectors. That way we wouldn't run into anything, and the AG drive field around the ship was strong enough to repel stellar dust and small meteorites like a deflector shield. It also had the navigation function, but really all it allowed was inputting a destination, the computers would generate a course from that information.

The fourth console on the ship controlled the weapons. No phasers or photon torpedoes, and no real weapons of war, it was in truth, nothing but mining lasers, and more AG devices that could grab things and even move them into a small bay. Kind of like a tractor beam, but it was really just a gravity field projector.

The ship of course, also had several storage rooms, a landing bay for a flying car or shuttle we didn't have, and one very large crew quarters, for five. It had two levels, the bottom level held engineering and all the devices not on the hull, and the other half was storage, the top level had the bridge, quarters, kitchen, bathroom, exercise room, and in the back was the small landing bay.

From what I understood, it would be about two hundred feet long, thirty feet high and forty feet wide in the back, and about twenty feet high and thirty feet wide in the front. It was slightly oval, with gentle curving lines. There were no wings, but with AG there was no need for that for atmospheric flight, and it was aerodynamic enough to cut through the air flying forward.

The ship itself would be powered by three AG powerplants, which took up half of engineering.

I was looking forward to actually being out in space.

I logged out when I got a text from Mia, only to become aware of my surroundings and see she was already in my office.

She looked fantastic as usual, innocent and sweet, and had on a creamy white blouse, and a black pencil skirt.

"What's up?"

Mia bit her lip, "There's a Gia Rossi from the government here, to do an audit of our companies' structure, networks, and to study the safety of the AG devices, both gravity and powerplants."

I frowned, "By herself?"

Mia shrugged, "I think she has a whole team to go over the data and network diagrams, and some auditors from the SEC to go over our financials, but she's the only one here to gather that data. The communications are indirect, but I think Carol Jameson is behind it and has called in multiple favors. They'll be hoping to find a reason to shut us down. Inappropriate connections between subsidiaries, our networks, and things of that nature. If that doesn't work, they'll say our tech is too dangerous. They did something similar for house sized closed system nuclear reactors about fifteen years ago."

I remembered something about that, vaguely. Like our AG powerplants, they were small and would have powered a house for ten years. They were also self-contained, and tamperproof, couldn't be opened up after being made. Well, at least not the core. Regardless, the government had shut it down, because they could be dangerous if someone turned one into a small nuclear bomb or dirty bomb.

Which was ridiculous, and stupid. Even more so for AG powerplants, which literally had nothing in them that could explode. Hell, it would be easier to kill someone with the HVAC in their yard, than an AG powerplant.

The gravity devices were a possible danger, a person could fall and break their neck if they were suddenly and unexpectedly hit with eight gravities, but so was a jet engine, or a rocket engine. Fuck, just the fuel for those two things were dangerous, the AG gravity devices wouldn't be flammable, much less explosive.

I'd also been expecting the government to try something, too many politicians were in the pockets of big oil and other multi-billion-dollar energy sources. Radioactive materials such as enriched Uranium for nuclear power plants was a billion-dollar industry too, between countries.

I nodded, "That sounds right up your alley, gorgeous. What do you need from me?"

She tilted her head slightly and grinned.

I added, "In relation to our guest."

She pouted at me cutely, then said, "I'm just joking... mostly. I can't be in two places at once, and I need someone to babysit her, and get her the information she needs. Lia's also got several planned meetings today. Mark Chaise got back to us yesterday, and he had a list of about fifty companies just related to military contracts where they believe AG would be effective. We'll both be busy with scheduled conference calls for most of the day, most of the week actually. If they weren't video calls, I could just use the server, but..." she trailed off.

It wasn't often they needed me for anything. Outside of reviewing the projects and setting priorities, along with checking on the charity I'd set up that pretty much ran itself now outside of a weekly audit, I didn't get to feel all that useful that often.

"Alright. Where is she?"

She said, "Downstairs, she'll need to be escorted up, and I set up the terminal in conference room B to have the access she needs while keeping everything else secure."

I nodded, and then stood up.

"You look lovely today, by the way."

She smiled, "Thanks. I should get back to my desk."

"Should you?" I teased, while I looked her up and down.

She shook her head, and then said sternly in that warm commanding voice she had, "That's sexual harassment, sir."

I laughed, and she pouted, since laughing ruined the game.

"Sorry, we can roleplay later, you're probably right though, we don't have time right now."

She nodded, and we split up as we walked out of my office, with a final heated glance between us as she headed for her corner office, and I headed for the elevator. It was mostly playful teasing anyway, Mia didn't go for the at work sex like Emma did.

Gia Rossi was elegantly beautiful, or at least that was my first impression. She was in her late twenties, or early thirties, but she obviously took good care of herself, and was very much in shape. She was all Italian, with a lovely dark skin tone, lovely face, and even her patrician nose that was slightly too big for her face merely added to her beauty in its slight flaw. She had long lustrous and straight dark brown hair, dark chocolate brown eyes, and slightly bowed full lips.

Her body was toned and athletic at five foot eight, and despite her conservative skirt, blouse, and blazer, it was impossible to hide her bountiful breasts and thin mouthwatering waist. Fortunately, I was used to being surrounded by extraordinarily attractive women, and I lived with four of them. I noted the beauty and put it behind me, the last thing I needed to do was something inappropriate, even to the point of just enjoying the view.

At least that's what I thought, then she got up from the couch in the lobby and smiled at me as she held out her hand.

That smile, it was absolutely dazzling, she'd gone from merely a slightly exotic Italian beauty, to beyond stunning. Oh, no more so than the four lovely ladies I loved, my A.I. beauties, but still striking. At least I didn't have any trouble keeping my eyes on her face.

I reached out and shook her hand.

"Ms. Rossi, welcome to AG Systems Technology. I'm Paul Ashton."

She smiled, "Miss Rossi, but you can call me Gia."

The smile was within the bounds of professionalism, but it was also open and personable. I imagined I smiled back at her at that point.

"You must call me Paul then," and I finally realized I was still holding her hand, and I let it go. What the hell was wrong with me? I decided to blame the lapse on Mia, since she'd wound me up right before I went down there.

The building was normally off-limits to anyone but an employee, or an approved subcontractor, we didn't even let interviewees into the building, they were done outside the building, usually in restaurants. But auditors from the government were a special case, they got whatever they wanted, within reason. No company secrets, but whatever they'd need for an audit.

We got back on the elevator, and we headed up to the top floor.

"Would you like a drink before we get settled in a conference room?"

She nodded, "Coffee would be great, if you have some?"

I smiled, "Only the good stuff to feed my addiction."

She laughed politely, and I took three steps back from her in my mind as I realized what I'd said.

Bad Paul, I admonished myself, no bantering or flirting with the government auditor, no matter how sexy she was. Although, I wasn't inclined to make her my enemy, I had a feeling she was nothing but a pawn, and she'd been given her marching orders. I was sure my ladies were figuring out the origin of this very suspiciously timed audit, or audits I should probably say.

I escorted her to the breakroom, where we made a couple of coffees in silence, and then over to conference room B. The flat screen on the wall was on showing a computer desktop, and there was a wireless mouse and keyboard on the conference room table.

"All of our network diagrams should be accessible through this console. It should also contain all the testing and evaluations of our AG technologies. I'll be around to answer any questions or concerns."

Gia nodded, "The government is concerned about the dangers of this new technology, and how it can be made into weapons."

"Reasonable dangers."

Gia frowned.

I shrugged, "The chair you're sitting in can be dangerous weapon in the wrong hands, reasonable meaning within reason, many things out there in the world can be dangerous. Yes, I could put a bomb on an AG gravity device, and fly it to a destination, but that's not any different than a rocket or missile using today's technology. The technologies would be controlled, monitored, and limited to appropriate people.

"As for the AG powerplants, the whole idea is ridiculous, we'd be taking several dangers off the table with that technology. Nuclear meltdowns, radioactive waste, flammable gas and rocket fuel, gas station fires or explosions, vehicle fires and explosions in accidents, pollution from refineries and coal burning, not to mention making the United States more secure without a weak and easily sabotaged electrical grid. All of that will be a thing of the past."

Gia stared at me a moment, then nodded, "Perhaps. But it will also give our enemies and every country on the planet the capacity equal to a intercontinental ballistic missile that can reach anywhere on Earth, a technology and capacity which currently only a handful of countries possess. It will also make space easily accessible to all."

1...34567...9