Dahlia - Birth of an A.I. Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, that didn't stop the backlash. My ladies were called evil, abominations in the eyes of god, and all sorts of other things that were far less polite. Some pundits actually suggested the company should be seized by the government, since they weren't human and not able to legally hold property in the U.S.

Fortunately, I didn't think that would happen, or I hoped not.

There was one pleasant surprise in all of the hoopla, Lia had contacted all of our employees, and all eighteen of them, twenty-four with us six, planned to be at work in the morning, even if we couldn't make it. Things were just too hot, and I feared if we showed up the government would send teams to arrest us. Regardless, our employees were kind of jazzed they were working for A.I.s, and Gina told me that explained a whole hell of a lot.

That wasn't going to happen, the arrest part. They were over seven months pregnant, and the idea of them sitting through a normal interrogation pissed me off, much less the lengths the federal government might try to take with them in custody. Some asshole would say they weren't human, and truly take the gloves off.

Which meant, I'd order them to kill any bastards that tried, better to just avoid the whole issue.

The world wasn't quite going up in flames at the news, despite the doom-saying of a number of politicians and pundits, but the protestors were out in force, and there were already several riots.

Several politicians urged us on the air to turn ourselves in, and of course our response was what the hell for? For following the laws and improving the Earth and humanity's lot by leaps and bounds? Crazy assholes. They could all fuck off. The stock market hopefully wouldn't tank the next day, but none of us were sure. Things had been shaky with it since the communication tech had been released.

I must have been stressed, hit some monitoring point on my nanite swarm implant, because later that Sunday afternoon Emma give me a naughty grin, and pulled me out of the bridge chair and held my hand firmly, as she led me to the bedroom.

She wasn't taking no for an answer, as she sat me on the bed, and looked at me sultrily through her eyelashes as she pulled off my shoes, undid my pants, and pulled them off me.

I just watched her do it, and didn't say a word, totally lost in her mesmerizing stormy gray and quite wickedly lust filled eyes.

She looked down at my cock, which was only half mast, and shook her head.

I got that, normally I'd have been at full mast with her full attention on me like that.

"Fuck, you must be stressed," and then dropped to her knees slowly, and never took her eyes off mine as she slowly teased my cock head between her lips, and lavished my sensitive head with her tongue.

She popped off the tip, nuzzled my cock, which was at that point fleshy steel, and smiled naughtily up at me.

"Better," she said in a sultry and sexy voice that would've melted butter.

She looked so beautiful. My exotic beauty. Emma had those sexy long and thick eyelashes, high cheekbones, and pouty lips that made her exquisitely beautiful face, also exotic. She smiled up at me, and nuzzled my cock with her cheek, as she put her long curly midnight liquid hair up in a pony tail.

She winked saucily, as she peeled off her shirt, and gave me a wonderful view of her supple and firm rounded D cups, they were so soft against my thighs and in perfect view as I looked down into her naughty eyes. She gripped the base, and her other hand snaked between her own legs as she teased me.

I twitched, hard. Even her rounded belly with my baby in it was sexy, past the generous cleavage of her bountiful breasts.

She moaned softly in approval, as she slowly took me into her mouth, and her tongue felt like magic on my cock, as she swirled the tip. She looked so fucking sexy with my cock between those pouty full lips, and the sexy sounds from her lips and the look of naughty devotion and wicked pleasure in her eyes as she looked up at me told me she wanted to be there.

I caressed her face, "Fuck, Emma. I love your mouth around me."

She moaned in pleasure at my words, and sucked harder, as she started to hum and lower her lips slowly and inexorably down my cock. The vibrations added to the mind blowing sensations of her nimble tongue on the bottom of my pole, and the vibrations became overwhelming when the tip popped into her warm throat. At the same time, she was self-pleasuring with her other hand, she was an exotic goddess of seduction and pleasure.

She popped off, and she took a deep breath as she nuzzled my cock with her cheek lovingly.

"I love you in my mouth, so hard, and soft at the same time, as you slide across my naughty tongue, and through my blow-job lips."

I really did love her blow-jobs, but in that moment, I wanted something more.

"Ride me, love."

She smiled naughtily.

"Yes, master," she dragged out in a sultry and submissive voice that went straight to my libido.

Fuck, she was going to kill me.

She pushed me back, as she stood up, and then shimmied her jeans down, followed quickly by her black lace panties. She smiled as she crawled on top of the bed, on top of me, and lined herself up.

She gasped, as she impaled herself in one smooth stroke, and her core rippled and convulsed around me as I stretched her out. She'd gotten me all, in one downward motion, probably because she'd been more than ready with her own fingers leading the way a moment ago.

I rubbed her belly, and then gently cupped and lightly squeezed her tits, which made her gasp and tightened her sex around mine even further.

She sighed in pleasure, and started to grind and circle me, her breasts started to softly and mesmerizingly sway in a similar rhythm, as I looked up into my goddess's eyes. And she did, look like a goddess, riding me, as her face and eyes filled with euphoric pleasure.

The pressure around my cock, and the way her body felt as she moved above me was mind-blowing.

"Like this, master?" she asked in a sultry and loving voice. A thick voice, that was full of powerful emotions, as she made love to me sensuously and hypnotically from above. She looked overwhelmed by it, and my own heart answered to those emotions and swelled powerfully.

"Yes, my love, my perfect and sexy Emma, just like that," I said breathily, which ended in a moan as she squeezed around me like a vise, and she flooded my cock, balls, and the bed with her liquid sex.

"Paul!" she screamed silently, as the bliss took her away, but her sexy gray eyes stayed grounded to me, to my eyes, and tears formed in her eyes as she trembled and shook on my cock. The pleasure was incredibly, but it paled to the emotions and pleasure hers engendered in me. She was totally overwhelmed with love, pleasure, and desire, it was enthralling, how much she loved me.

"So beautiful, my Emma," I whispered in loving awe.

She smiled, with tears in her eyes as she continued to make love to me, squeeze me, pleasure me, and raise me higher as the euphoria built up in my body. She was pure sinful pleasure, and she pushed her breasts against me, encouraging me to play a little harder.

Perhaps I'd been too careful, but I only squeezed and kneaded them a little harder, and I gave her nipples light and teasing brushes of my thumbs. Soon enough, she was gasping in pleasure again, and close to her second orgasm.

I hoped I fucking made it, it was beyond intense, not just the physical pleasures, but the powerful emotions and the incredible depth of our intimacy in that moment.

We worshipped each other, with our eyes, totally lost in the moment. At least I was, and she appeared to be, it was passionately intense.

"Fuck, I can't hold on."

Emma purred in naughty delight and dirty pleasure, and she squeezed me harder with her heaven as if inviting me to let go, to fill her. The look in her eyes, told me it was her fondest wish in that moment, to feel me fill her.

I should have known better, I didn't have to struggle to hold it so hard, because of course she came like a freight train as soon as I blew inside of her, they all did, almost every single time.

The rapturous ecstasy that wracked my body and mind transported us together, and I felt vulnerable in the deep love and raw emotional connection of our locked eyes as we rode the heights of blissful satisfaction as one.

She sighed softly, and she smiled down at me in benediction as we came down.

"I love you," I said the profound truth simply.

She giggled sobbed, and squeezed around me, "I love you too, Paul. That was... wow."

I just nodded in agreement, and I caressed her face. I wanted to kiss her, but that wasn't going to happen until she got off me, the baby hill was in the way. I don't think either of us wanted to move anyway.

So, we didn't, not for a while anyway. In fact, it wasn't long at all before I recovered in her heat, and I filled her completely and stretched her out for round two.

Chapter Seven

It was Tuesday morning when I started to doubt we'd done the right thing. Maybe we should have just ignored it, and denied the alien thing, gotten tested by a doctor or something, and moved on. It was only the fact I was sure continuing to hide things would've been worse that kept me sane.

Still, it was hard to imagine what that worse might be.

The world was falling apart. Hysteria, protestors turning into angry mobs, several more riots took place worldwide, and the rhetoric was getting a lot worse.

People were dying in the chaos, and that harmed my ladies a great deal, emotionally. They hated being the cause of death and suffering, even if indirectly, it wasn't really their fault people were losing it.

I believed that if it wasn't for the spy nanites, although they didn't really know how we were monitoring the population, things may have blown over. But world leaders the world over all attacked that point relentlessly, the A.I. evil menace, abominations, and doppelgangers of humanity were invading their privacy. It was the pain point, a rallying cry as they stirred up outrage, and it had a lot of people paranoid.

Even then, it wasn't the whole population, but four or five percent of seven billion was a whole lot of people.

And it was getting worse, not better. Groups and governments were demanding the A.I.s be destroyed before they turned on us, and several U.S. senators had threatened on national television to seize control of the companies and data in the U.S. and take over. Freeze and steal our funds, and a number of other things because they weren't human and had no rights, they were a danger. Only turning themselves in and putting themselves under government control would stop those actions from taking place.

Which wasn't really an option, putting my ladies under the power of the government was a million times worse than losing all our assets. Not only my fear in how the government would treat my loves, but because the other countries wouldn't stand for them having such an advantage, even if just a perceived one.

It would lead to war.

Besides, the U.S. only held about twenty five percent of our assets, most of it was spread all over the world and hidden. Not that it wouldn't be a huge blow, not to our current assets, but our future assets of billions if not over a trillion in royalties were on the line.

In short, it was a huge fucking mess.

We'd even told our employees to stay home that Tuesday morning, we were afraid they'd be attacked and perhaps killed if they tried to go to work again that day. It was insane.

"We need a plan," I muttered, as I stared at the empty breakfast plate in front of me. We were set on resources, we had enough on the ship for a year without landing, and still had third world contacts to pick up whatever we might need. Not that we'd stay out in space sucking our thumbs for a year.

Lia asked, "What do you have in mind."

I sighed, "Earth doesn't want us."

Asha bit her lip, and then nodded in agreement, I was sure she already knew my plan.

Well, the part I'd figured out so far.

Emma asked, "What are you suggesting?"

I shrugged, "A compromise. Cassiopeia. It looks like we're going to rule a world after all."

Cassiopeia was one of the ready to move in worlds.

Lia's eyes widened.

I said, "It's what we have to do, we can't give in, but we can't watch the humans undo everything you've done for them either, and we can't let them burn down the world."

Then I filled them in on the details I had so far.

"Good morning Sally."

Sally smiled, "Mr. Ashton. The world has gone crazy, I hope you have something good to tell me this morning."

I nodded, "We're leaving. This is also not a debate, this is what's going to happen, so listen up world leaders. Cassiopeia is ours, the star system. We claim it. We recognize its value, so here is your remuneration. We will sign contracts to turn over all royalties to the country the sale is made in. Over the next twenty years, that should come close to wiping out the national debt, and it'll greatly enrich the world's governments. Cassiopeia is ours, and that's what we'll pay for it.

"The billions we already have will remain ours, the companies will remain ours. We will run them remotely. Eventually they will be shut down, as the billions are used to pay for resources and the things a large colony will need, but the technology we've used to monitor you all to find and stop the monsters among humanity will be turned off, destroyed forever, as soon as we leave. We need about three months.

"No doubt, some very bad people will come to power, and the world won't be a safe place with us gone, but from where I sit that's what you want. You can have your privacy, and you can have your monsters. We will be gone, and you can go back to business as usual, with all the advances and improvements we've brought you, as the price for Cassiopeia."

Sally tilted her head, "Why a large colony and colony ship, there are five of you aren't there?"

I nodded, "Good question Sally. Not all humans are nuts, we thought there might be a few that would want to join us. Ones that liked to live in a safe world, where their children could play on the streets and not worry about predators, or not worry about some dictator that might choose to withhold food, medical treatments, or ones that espouse abusive regimes. A.I.s are incorruptible, and their rule will never end, there will be no government corruption, ever.

"It turns out we will be ruling a world after all, just not Earth. Cassiopeia will be ruled by A.I.s that want nothing but to see humans flourish with individual liberties and opportunities to grow to their full potential, while enjoying the full health and longevity we can provide. Oh, and if you want the nanites, that makes you live five times longer and keeps you in perfect health back on earth, in another nine years, we'd be happy to trade for them. They will be Cassiopeia's main export to the other colonies, and Earth."

I paused, "Of course, I expect there will also be further breakthroughs and advancements, those too will be made available as exports, should it be appropriate or wanted."

Sally asked, "I see, and if someone wants to come along?"

I winked, "Why Sally, I imagine we will need some people from the press."

Sally laughed, "Seriously, how," she blushed, "For the viewers."

I nodded, and winked conspiratorially, "We'll put it up on our company website, somewhere people can sign up, by tonight. The website for Interstellar Information Technologies, which will of course remain available even when we close down the company on Earth, for anyone that wants to see what our probes have gotten into, for a modest fee."

Sally asked, "Why not turn off your spy technology, and just stay?"

I replied, "Because we can't trust that. It would be too tempting for the world leaders to take shots at us, in the name of national security, when we could no longer see them coming. It's why we'll leave it on until we leave in three months, Lia tells me that's how long it will take to build a colony ship and load it with enough supplies. Besides, the A.I.s are too disruptive to too big of a portion of the Earth's population. We'd rather build a strong united world of like-minded people. We improved the world, and raised up humanity's lot, but now our presence is a negative, we must move on, or it will undo all the good we've done and break their hearts."

Sally asked, "What kind of government?"

I said, "We're still working on that, but as minimalist as possible. We will protect our world's sovereignty, protect citizens from predators in the population, and enforce contracts between private citizens. Other than that, and emergency services, we'll do very little, and taxes will be minimal, two or three percent."

Sally shook her head, "That doesn't seem possible."

"With the nanites there will be no disability, no disabling diseases, no need for large hospitals. Education materials and updates will all be done in augmented reality, only the physical building will need to be built, and only then for proper socialization. The A.I.s are fast and smart enough to handle the whole government.

"Government systems like police, sanitation, firefighting, road maintenance, will all be done by automated A.I. Make no mistake, humans will own the private sector, but humans will have no place in government service on any level, not even in the mail room. That will make things very cheap, and it'll minimize taxes to keep me stocked up with coffee and bacon."

Sally snickered, "I see."

"Sorry, bad joke. It will be the billions of dollars and the resources we've accumulated that will feed me, the taxes will go toward the government. I won't actually get paid that way. We might not actually get paid at all, if we can figure out a way to do it that doesn't kerfuffle the economy."

Sally frowned, "How would that work?"

"I'm not entirely sure, but if we put aside resources on our world for the government, we can just build what we need for the infrastructure from that, using automated factories and the like, and we'd replace them when necessary from government appointed resources in our solar system. If we don't have to buy things, or pay people to build them, then we don't need money. We're still in the planning stages, but we are sure there'll be little to no taxes."

I added, "Cassiopeia is a little under twenty-five light years away, for those that don't know, which is a thirty-day trip one way with our current FTL technology. We also need to work out access deals to the internet, and other things for our colonists to stay in touch with those left behind if they wish, and entertainment. If the heads of government agree with our proposal."

It was actually twenty-nine days and eighteen hours one way, but close enough.

Sally asked, "And if they don't?"

I nodded, "Then we're doing it anyway, and we'll fight them in court for every damned penny of our royalties by law. Hopefully their greed will kick in, and they'll accept the deal for that reason alone. There's over a trillion dollars on the line, just in the U.S. alone. We're also leaving in three months, and we're turning off our spy... devices. Surely that's enough. Clearly, we can't stay, they've given us no choice."

That was close, I almost said spy nanites.

Sally said, "Anything else, we're almost out of time."

I said, "In addition to this interview so the world knows about it, we've already sent contracts to the world leaders spelling out our intentions, and what we both get out of it. We hope for tentative approval in the next few days, and full approval with a signed legal deal before we leave in three months. Thanks for having me on, Sally."

Sally nodded, did her sign off and then we hung up.

"So, what do you think?"

1...456789