Daily Life with Furry Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,061 Followers

Feli nodded, returning the smile. 'I think it was actually a good start on my stay here.'

Tesha nodded in though. 'In that case, it would make things easier right now.'

'How so?' Guy asked.

'Unfortunately, the family Feli would stay with had an accident last night. A kitchen fire burned their house down.'

'Are they okay?' Feli asked, her ears at attention.

Tesha nodded. 'They are, only the house got damaged and they live with relatives for the moment now. But that would also mean having to find a new address for Feli to stay, and that would take some time. Going through qualification processes again and all that.'

'I see.' Guy said, looking at Feli.

'So,' Tesha continued. 'if you don't mind? You will be compensated of course.'

Guy turned to Tesha. 'I will, what?' he asked, frowning a little, then raised his eyebrows as it dawned on him what she meant. 'You mean you're asking me to let her stay at my place?'

She nodded again. 'For the time being.'

Feli looked at him.

'It's really up to you.' he said to her. 'I don't know if you can stand staying at this small apartment of mine. Not much room for two.'

Feli smiled softly at him. 'I don't mind if you won't. I already like it here.'

'Room won't be a problem.' Tesha said and turned around to make a phonecall.

Guy didn't understand what she meant but shrugged it off, there were more important things to take care of now. 'In that case, welcome to my humble home.' he said to Feli. She gave him a light bow. 'Thank you for taking care of me.'

Guy gave her a warm smile and gathered their belongings to go home.

'Everything's settled.' said Tesha as she put away her phone. 'Let's go to your place and take care of the formalities.'

***

When they arrived back at his apartment, Guy found the door open and heard a lot of noise coming from inside. Just as he wanted to enter to see what was going on a construction worker came out.

'All done, boss.' the bulky man said, handing a list to Tesha.

'Very well, thank you.' Tesha said and walked inside.

Guy and Feli followed her and saw the wall to the next apartment had been torn out. They looked at the other side and found the rest of Feli's belongings there.

'Plenty of room now.' Tesha said.

'Wow. That was quick.' Guy said, gawking at the suddenly increased space.

'Now, since this exchange is an important matter, I don't have to remind you that we expect perfect behaviour from you.' Tesha said to him with a stern look. 'If you in any way try to take advantage of her I will come down on you like a ton of rocks.'

He held up his hands. 'I won't! She'd probably shred me to pieces if I dared anyway.'

Feli chuckled. 'I trust him.' she said. 'He's been a real gentleman all this time.'

'Those are the worst.' Tesha said looking at him. 'Anyway, I'd like you to take care of the program we created and show her the places we listed. These include historical sites, museums, festivals.' she said and handed Guy a thick folder.

Guy flipped quickly through the pages. 'That's quite a lot.'

'Yes, but you can take your time with them. There are special passes which allow you access any time you want.' she said and turned to Feli. 'Now, do you have what you need?'

'Yes.' Feli said, looking at the room and Guy. 'I think I'll manage.'

'Very well then. I'll keep in touch so if there's anything else let me know. Enjoy your stay here.'

Guy walked Tesha out and dropped on the newly received couch when he got back. 'Wow. This is quite something.' he said, checking out the new floor mats making it look as if the two apartments have always been one.

Feli looked around the room again. 'You sure you won't regret this?'

He smiled. 'No way. Things have gotten really interesting now. As long as you can stand having me around I think we'll have plenty of fun.' he said, leaning forward. 'I've been thinking of using this situation as inspiration for my stories, but maybe I should start an online diary of sorts.'

Feli's ears pricked up at the idea. 'Could I write too?'

'Of course. I think plenty of people would like to know how this exchange works out from both our perspectives.'

Feli smiled. 'Okay then. Let's do it.'

Guy created accounts for the both of them on a website and they took turns to write about their first day.

'Now we'll just have to see how it goes.' Guy said and looked at the list in the folder he had received from Tesha. 'I see they included movies. Unfortunately most are pretty dry stuff, but then I think I've got better ones to show you. Movies that are actually fun to watch. I suggest we end the day with that seeing it's already this late.'

She agreed and he let her search through his collection while he started on dinner. She ended up with a light comedy and they settled down on the couch with their food while watching it on a new large screen TV. He was glad she enjoyed the movie and liked to see her laughing, getting caught in it and soon laughing at scenes that were less funny than they should have been.

After the movie and clearing the dishes he laid down her new futon in the new part of the room. 'Sleep well.' he said across the room as they went in for the night.

'Good night.' she said with a warm smile.

He couldn't fall asleep right away, thinking of how his life changed so much now and stared at the ceiling. They hadn't had the time to paint that anew, but where the wall had been was now a low wooden beam.

'Guy?' Feli whispered.

He turned on his side and saw her on her knees next to his futon. 'Feli? What's wrong?' he asked, sitting upright.

'I can't get used to a new unfamiliar room just yet. Mind if I sleep next to you?'

He smiled softly at her. 'I understand, come on in if that feels better.' he said and lifted his cover. 'I have to get used to having this much space myself.'

She crawled under his futon and closed her eyes. 'Good night.' she whispered, smiling.

'Good night Feli.' he whispered back. He heard her breath slow down soon and knew she had fallen asleep. After that it didn't take long for him to fall asleep as well.

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,061 Followers
12