All Comments on 'Daily Life with Furry Girls Ch. 03'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
tjb50caltjb50calalmost 7 years ago
good update

as their relation ship continues, you need to address, birth control and if they have families....etc....

keep going, more chapters please

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ tjb50cal

And many more things, which are/will be touched upon in coming chapters and add to the world building.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStonealmost 7 years ago
This Story Needs More Details

We are three chapters in, and I have no clue what the anthro-girls look like. Feli is a white cat-girl. Cani is a black dog-girl? Do both girls have visible, humanoid breasts? They were able to buy and wear human bikinis, so I'm guessing so.

Does Avia have wings like an angel, with humanoid arms? Or does she have wings with fingers at the end, like a pterodactyl? Does Avia have breasts? Do all these girls come from some other anthro-planet(s)? Are they experiments in genetic manipulation? Does Avia have humanoid legs, or bird-like legs and feet?

Does Avia lay eggs? Will Feli and Cani go into "heat"? Were Feli and Cani lovers in school? Is that why Cani was do crazed/jealous in chapter 2?

This story is cute. But it needs more background and detail, especially if they will have cross-species sex.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ GrantLeeStone

Some details are hidden, some will be shown in time. :-)

I've left out details of their looks to have the reader, especially those who regularly read/watch furry art, make up their own mind.

Also because I haven't drawn their portraits yet apart from Feli on the recent volume 1 cover. The looks aren't finalised yet and the girl appearing in the next chapter is extra difficult, so I might still add a detail or two later, but not overly much.

As for details on everything else, that will come with time in the following chapters. The world of Daily Life isn't built in a single chapter. ;-)

I can tell you though, as for Feli and Cani being lovers, no. This is basically written as a family friendly series (no, not that kind of family friendly :-p ).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Plot needs development

The societal plot needs to speed up to match enlarge the characters beyond friendships

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ developmental anonymous

I think I get what you mean, and more world building development is coming (currently writing chapter 12). The first chapters are mainly setting up the cast of the series.

(if you want to read those before they're posted here, see my publishing links on my profile)

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStonealmost 7 years ago
A "Family Friendy" story about a man and his sexy harem of Anthro-Girls?

That's oxymoronic (especially on Literotica)! How can you have a story about the sexual relationship between a man and his HAREM and completely avoid the subject of sex? It just doesn't make any sense. And, to me, it's disappointing. Or do you think Lesbian Sex just isn't Family Friendly, and inter-species, polyamorous, hetero-sex is? Lesbian Sex is a lot more PG-13 than the orgies of a Man and his Anthro-Harem! As a practical matter, what are the other girls supposed to do while Guy is focusing his physical affections on one of them, stand back and quietly applaud? Softly purr and cheep, while caressing Guy's back?

To me, Cani's desperate need to drop everything to find Feli (in Chapter 2) makes more sense if the two girls were at least somewhat romantically involved before. It makes Cani's anger fueled by jealousy as well as concern. And Cani's eagerness to bond with Guy and Feli in a poly-relationship also makes more sense if Cali and Feli had some prior experience with inter-species loving, and with each other.

And I don't think you should pretend that your lack of background or detail is a gift to the readers. It seems more like an excuse. If you are planning to polish this story to sell it, avoiding details and avoiding sex are the wrong ways to go.

biercebiercealmost 7 years ago
I love this

Please keep the story going as it is. Love the characters and the plot line. Slow is good. Development is just right. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
OMG!

When is the next chapter!?

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 7 years ago
Enjoying the story.

But would like some better idea what the girls look like. This is directly tied to how your story is told as what they can or cannot do physically depends on the body form. So your story should tell us exactly what they look like, otherwise I, the reader, gets confused. Like for instance, birds sleep whilst perched but here you have her sleeping under a futon.

Which brings up more confusion to me. Would it not be more comfortable to sleep on top of a futon? It is a type of fold out bed. I guess all the animal girls are used to sleeping curled up on the floor anyway like my pet dogs and cats do. Although my birds sleep on a perch, or my shoulder.

SharranSharranalmost 7 years ago
Nice.

Love the story so far, definitely want to see more. I would also like some descriptions of the girls. Are they anthromorphic or mostly human with some animal features? Maybe some backstory of the universe, just a little to help explain the program. I know you just started writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Addictive.

Please continue.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ GrantLeeStone

An oxymoron? Not if there's no direct mention of sexual activity. :-)

And even here, the site focused on erotica, there's a lot of readers who enjoy stories for the stories themselves and not neccessarily any erotic scenes. (yeah, surprised me too, thought I'd be hanging around with lots of fellow perverts)

Heck, the ones I get most requests about aren't about erotica at all.

Who was talking about lesbian sex? Looks to me the lack of background detail worked to get your imagination going. ;-p

And why should a tight relationship between two characters be defined by whether or not they had sex together? Why shouldn't Cani come to rescue Feli when they're only close childhood friends? Many movies wouldn't make sense then either because the men in them aren't in a gay relationship (in the movies, that is, their real lives are a different matter but Hollywood is still clinging to old-fashioned hetero coupling).

Besides, looking at the stats of where I publish, seems the lack of much detail and sex has not impeded daily sales of this series so far. :-)

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ bierce

And thank you. :-)

I keep it slow as in one plot point per chapter, otherwise there might be too much stuffed into each one and become more chaotic.

And it makes it easier to keep the series going. ;-)

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ anonymous

Next chapter coming soon. I post one thing at a time so I can keep up with writing and drawing and maybe even create a buffer.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ UltimateHomeBody

As I've mentioned before (or maybe not here yet?), the anthro characters are more human-like than animal-like in their behavior, which will be made more clear in the chapter about the discovery of the other worlds.

The looks of the characters aren't final yet, apart from Feli who I've featured on the first volume already. I'll post her drawing and the others here too because for some it's not easy to describe them completely in words (especially upcoming Ara).

The fold-out bed you're talking about is not a real futon. A futon is a thin mattress and bedding that is usually folded up and stored during the day and mostly in use in Asian countries, although the western style of bed is taking over.

Sleeping under a bed makes no sense, unless we're talking kids and horror here. :-p

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ Sharran

You'll see when I post their portraits here after I finalise their design.

Backstory is coming in future chapters because there's a whole lot of world building possible.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ anonymous

It's addictive to write it too. :-p

More will come. No choice either because it got a lot more popular than expected. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Serious question

I'm a fan, but I have to ask. Did you get the idea from Monster Musume, because your premise is nearly identical to that manga/anime series. So either you got inspired by the series or this is the biggest coincidence in the world. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoyed your version, but you should give credit were credit is due.

Also, I agree with the other commenters that you should be more descriptive about each of the girls.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ serious anonymous fan

The idea to do something with a furry harem came years ago before I had come across Monster Musume. I just never really wrote anything more or less serious about it apart from short pieces in scifi and fantasy settings and one longer beginning based on the usual idea of a young guy transferring to an all furry country and college.

The idea of the exchage was logical and I started writing with that as a basis for fun and eventually posted chapters on wordpress. *checks* That was september 2014.

So, it's not a real coincidence and I put in a clear hint to the author in case a Monster Musume fan ever got to see it. Which I doubted since I expected there to be many more furry harem stories out there, and hardly anyone read my blog. -.-

The rest of the situation is different though since I didn't want the main characters to be as silly as Okayado's, apart from the occasional opportune moment, or in a love rivalry, so it would be a real harem plot. The abundance of fake harems where just one girl gets chosen by the guy in the end made me long for a real one.

There will also be more world building around this to make it feel more real (as if that's even possible). I even got a mostly sound scientific reason for how the species came into contact thanks to a recent article on a hypothesis about a certain region in space. :-)

The looks of the girls is hard to put into words which is why pictures of them will be coming up. Avia is hard enough, but Ara will be even worse. I have the basic idea but I still need to complete it. And then it might even change later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
a really cute story so far.

Are you going to add some sex scenes in to it later on? With the way this chapter was going it seems that you would. But it is a really cute story for what it is. If you don't add sex scenes that's your choice. But I think it would add to the story.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ anonymous

Thanks. :-)

I have no plans on adding actual sex scenes to the series. It wouldn't actually add to the series since it's more about the romantic and comedic relationship in the group.

With that said however, I might be tempted to write one or two adult side chapters in the future, and even then only might post them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One more time!

I have an active imagination, but can’t figure out how you can keep this as interesting as it is. It has an interesting cast, and an interesting environment for them to explore. Adding the budding relationships will make it even more complicated to write. Excellent , as usual!

More stars needed.

Munchie184

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
jokes

Whalst speaking to avia, "im flattered" nice one.

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ Munchie184

I still haven't figured out how come people like what I write. :-p

I just don't feel like I'm all that good at it, but I do like to release the pressure in my head from all the ideas popping up by writing them down.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

I wonder if the girls all go in heat at the same time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is what we call a classic ''Throw'' cause you just nose dived this story into the lame section. Better luck next time.

tiercenpttiercenptover 1 year ago

yep I'll stop here.

thats just a copy of the Anime Monster Musume. though you changed here and there some minor details but its really just a copy.

unfortunate that you "sell" that as your own story that you came up with.

SorchakSorchakabout 1 year ago

Just one thing, which I should have commented on the first time I read this a year ago: "a futon is a Japanese quilted mattress rolled out on the floor for use as a bed." - Oxford Dictionary. You keep having Guy and the girls crawl under the futon, but since that's the mattress... A complete futon set comes with a duvet, which is the blanket part. So I have to assume that you mean they're crawling under the duvet when they get into bed. Not that anything can be done about it now, nearly six years later.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is a really weird story, and I think author overall.

Are you 12? The interactions are very child like and simplistic, whilst the writing is competent it maybe someone of who English is not the first language which is not an issue, just builds in my head the image of who you could be.

It seems like you are home in the evenings from school, but on a website where the minimum viewing age would be higher than my perception of your age.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...