All Comments on 'Daily Life with Furry Girls Ch. 06'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
review

This is an amazing story and I just love it ( I had posted the comment on your first chapter about no introduction and guys name)

But now that you are in a few chapter I want to see this story improve like I feel that you do not write much about the behind the scenes sort of thing like world building like you could have used this chapter for the world building.

Also I feel the scenes change around a bit abruptly so if you could put in better transition I would work great

To me this series feels a bit unpolished and it is great as it is currently but I hope for some improvement

I understand you might be having time constraints and maybe also you want to put out more chapters quickly, but I just feel like this series can be so much better than it is.

tjb50caltjb50calalmost 7 years ago
awesome

keep this story series going please, always looking forward to much more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
from Anonymous-E

Both cute and funny. As least Cani showed more canine style when it comes to snacks. But she has to wait for it. So cute and funny. And then her brother show up with a human girlfriend and they talk about marriage. That will be interesting on Guy's part.

One question: How tall are each girl (in feet)?

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 7 years ago
Liking, but confused

I originally thought they were from other planets, but seems they all come from this fantasy version of earth? Just confused. At least the characters seem to know what to do, just have to ensure we get told.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ reviewing anonymous

Thanks. :-)

I didn't want to use this chapter for world building since that would have made it too big involving the different species. Focus here was on the events at the presentation.

Chapters are coming which will reveal more about the world bit by bit, the biggest one a historical one to explain how the species met, but I'll build up the world slowly by focussing on one aspect each time (most under the great excuse of teaching the girls about human culture and history).

Do you mean scenes within chapters or between chapters? The chapters are more set up as seperate episodes so there's often no real transistion there.

But there are indeed some elements which need more work, and I have done some more editing and bits or rewriting in the meantime and updated the published volume 1 with it. More will follow probably as things get influenced when more chapters are written.

And that's the good thing with ebooks, I can update them instantly. :-) And have done with several.

For now the main thing for me is building up readership because writing/drawing is my only source of income now. When it makes a steady paycheck I can take more time to revisit and rework what I've done so far and I already have things in mind for that.

And then I can also update the various chapters that I've posted online.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ tjb50cal

More chapters coming up, 11 is already published and I've got 12 and 13 on Patreon, hoping to add at least one more chapter a week until I have 10 to make up volume 2.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous-E

Some species just can't get rid of their genetic behavior. :-p

Yeah, the marriage. That is going to become interesting indeed. *knowing smile*

I have no real measurements on the girls (yet), but Guy is average height, Feli and Ara as tall as him, Cani and Avia an inch or two shorter, and Mami goes up to his chin.

Ara when stretching her legs fully would be about one head taller, standing only on her last two pair of legs a lot more. :-)

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ UltimateHomeBody

It's something different all together. :-)

An upcoming chapter in volume 2 will explain how the species came into contact since I read about a recent scientific hypothesis which is perfect for this.

Most of the world is normal for the characters and that is how things are presented. The explanation of things different from the real world I plan to integrate into the chapters as casually as possible so it will not seem like it's new to the characters themselves (at most just showing the inner workings which they've not seen before).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Refound a keeper. Love this story😀

I read this when there were only two chapters, and really enjoyed them, but moved on and forgot about them. I just refound the story and read all six chapters today. I most sincerely hope this story will continue and eventually be bound together into a single ebook and self published so I can keep it and read it over and over.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ returning anonymous

I had that a few times too, all the more exciting to start reading a story again. :-)

The series is definitely continuing and currently at chapter 14 on Patreon, the first 10 chapters are published as the first volume to make it a bite sized 40000 words, and I published the last edited chapter 12 yesterday for those who like to support me and to read the latest as soon as they can. :-)

I'm not sure if there will be a single ebook with everything though since I have no end planned for the series. The best I could do is a special ebook download on Patreon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
names

i wonder if the pattern of naming will continue as it has so far. or better yet how many more animal related words/names are there than be shortened lol. not being critical, but out of all the nonhuman characters only 1 has had an actual name and he can't call a human weak after he got the crap beaten out of him with a newspaper.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ anonymous without a name

Honestly, I have no idea. :-p

I'll find out as soon as I start writing the chapters with a feline female and a porcupine male that I have planned.

I thought Tobias was a fitting name for him since it sounded doggy enough to me. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
porcupine?

ok I can just see him hugging the porcupine from behind and having to ask the girls to get the quills out of him....

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ visionary anonymous

I hadn't planned on anything like that but now I might just have to let that happen, so be prepared to get the blame and get glared at by the girls. :-p

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...