All Comments on 'Daily Life with Furry Girls Ch. 12'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 7 years ago
What cracks me up

Is that Tobias' human girlfriend keeps a rolled-up newspaper handy to keep him in line, and she's not afraid to smack him with it. Tobias? Can you say, 'Bad dog'?

Good episode.

Thanks for sharing! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
from Anonymous-E, very funny and cute

Great, funny and cute. Guy wakes up to be entered in a canine marathon and he and Tobias get lost and finish in a children's race. Very funny. As least one thing is good, laughter does bring people together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Now thats great comedy.

I had been down and depressed until I read this chapter of your story. It made me luagh my self silly and put a smile on my face thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh man, that was hilarious!

Thanks!

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ TJSkywind

It's just one of those things girls are able to conjure up seemingly out of nowhere. Even if she's only wearing a bikini. :-p

Thanks for thw vote! :-)

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous-E

Laughter brings everyone together, and this chapter is scientific proof* that it does, even between species.

*May contain alternative facts

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ cheered up anonymous

Then I'm extra glad to have written it and it's an extra incentive to keep writing. :-)

Have you read Sheep and Wolf by any chance?

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ lastest anonymous before here

Thank you for enjoying it. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
eerily close

to the episode running of the leaves in mlp...

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ MLP familiar anonymous

Really? I watched MLP season 1 years ago, stopped some time after that when those little kids were introduced. Kinda felt like a Scrappy Doo thing.

RavedThradRavedThradover 6 years ago
Enjoying this series immensely

Whatever else can be said about your writing, it's easy to read and generally flows well. It feels like you're envisioning the action as a comic book, and then putting down the panels in written form. I feel that certain things could be fleshed out better -- descriptions of the girls and the surroundings, for one -- but overall it's an easy and enjoyable read. A little more show, a little less tell would be nice, but as I said, I find I've enjoyed your story as it is.

This being an erotica site, though, I can't help but wonder how, exactly, it is that Guy has sex with Ara. Since she has the most divergent physical form from the others, I can't help but wonder exactly how they do it. The (perceived) difference in overall size alone would make for some interesting physical contortions and configurations. And I hope Guy appreciates just how lucky he is that Ara isn't based on spider species who eat their mates after sex ;)

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ RavedThrad

Glad to hear you're enjoying it. :-)

I do visualise a lot when I write, my brain is wired to do that about anything that I need to think about, so most of the scenes do play out like a comic book or animation in my head since it's fits the theme and type of series this is. The new series PENUMBRIALS for instance looks like a television series in my head. I also use a different style in writing it.

I tend to keep description to a minimum, mostly because I want people to use their own imagination to fill in things that don't have a real impact on the story, but I see more often that full descriptions are wanted to satisfy readers. I wonder if modern media started to erode the average imagination.

I've revisited a few of my stories and edited them further to add bits like that to them and update the ebooks to improve them little by little.

And here I thought I'd kept the tell to a minimum already. :-p But I expected to do a revision of volume 2 after it had been out for a while anyway so maybe I can fix it in rewrite. Although it's a bit more difficult for the events in this episode.

You know, I actually wonder how Ara and Guy do it myself. :-)

But I don't want to pry into that. Since her humanoid upper body is the same size for an average woman I think it's not as difficult as one might think. At least, I've heard no complaints so far.

And I wouldn't be so sure she doesn't "eat" him after sex. :-p

Gadf77Gadf772 months ago

Such a nice story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...