All Comments on 'Daily Life with Furry Girls Ch. 13'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
from Anonymous-E

Awesome chapter. New home, new life. Cool they get some girl public excess of the roof garden for stargazing. Very nice of Guy. Of course Cani being a bit jealous of a possible love-rival. I hope that doesn't be that way.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 6 years ago
Enjoyed

Will hop over to Amazon after I get paid. Going to be in the hospital for 5 days for tests, so that will give me something to read.

Thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous-E

Thanks! Guy can't help being a nice guy, which is what makes him dangerous to the female side of species. :-p

As for the girl entering the harem, who knows? ;-)

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ TJSkywind

5 days? That sounds serious. Hope everything turns out all right.

Always makes me think it's one of the few times a negative result is something positive. ;-)

And thanks for buying! :-)

Hope you have a better reason for buying Sheep and Wolf, and Meeting the New Enemy in case you hadn't yet. *plugplugnudgenudgewinkwinkknowwhatImeanknowwhatImean*

Slainté agad-sa! For many more years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another enjoyable chapter

I like the new apartment ideal. It's a new beginning for them. With the amount of detail of the apartment I can actually envision what it would look like. I hope that you don't take this as me being rude. I'm not trying to be but I think there are enough girls in his life as is. Adding more would just complicate the whole thing. Because he has asked all the other girls to marry him already. But I really like this story and look forward to more of it being made.

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ not really rude anonymous ;-)

Thanks!

It was inevitable because of the room needed that they had to get a new and spacious dwelling.

And I think five is more than enough as well. *nodnod* But I can't predict the future. Who knows what'll happen because it's like Guy became a natural magnet for women.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 6 years ago
Yeah magnet

People respond to kindness and respect. And women pay attention when a man treats his woman (women) well. Bad boys get their share -- and the roller coaster and allure of danger that goes along with that. But there are other women who prefer gentlemen. Gallantry has its own charm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for making this series fun to read and share. Please write more on this series.

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ thankful anonymous

I have and I will, see the links in my profile to get the ebooks in case you can't wait. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the series

I am liking what you are doing so far with the series. It has kept me reading since I started it save for when I could not take the time to read.

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ reading anonymous

Thanks. :-)

Good to hear you're enjoying it. I've got 21 episodes written in total so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome story

This actually sounds like an anime I would watch lol. Keep goin I love it. And I read the alternate one I liked how it's going continue on it also. I'm waitin for the next part of this one. Hope it comes soon

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ awed anonymous

I do visualise it as an anime while I'm writing it because that medium fits the humor so well. :-)

Just like how PENUMBRIALS looks like a thriller TV series during writing because that fits better.

I have to check to see which story's turn it is to get a chapter update now. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Curious

When will the next chapter be? It's been about two weeks now and I'm gettin anxious. Please make them soon. If stuffs goin on then I totally understand and hope things work out

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ curious anonymous

I'll submit the next one when I've finished episode 22 on Patreon.

The only thing going on is me writing a lot to make some income out of it. ;-)

sali6435sali6435over 6 years ago
coercing your readers?

just tried to access your patron page by cut and paste with no luck. I've enjoyed reading the DLWFG story line and thought I would help you out

. but I'm not going to jump hoops to do so. if your going to hold your readers hostage over it, just saying your not a teler or fountainpen level writer nor even in the class of ripperfish. to say you want to get paid is fine but to say your holding out till you get paid is a great way to get told to f off, just saying. I have no problem helping out authors that entertain me, I have a big problem with authors that hang a story then think they can coerce their readers. now you get nothing from me, not my praise nor my hard earned money.

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ sali6435

I think you should read more carefully. I never said I'd hold out until I get paid. I hold out until I've finished one chapter so those that support me on Patreon have a bonus over other readers.

I still keep writing because that's the only thing I can do.

The only drawback the non-paying readers have is that they have to wait longer before chapters are posted on this and other sites. If that's still too difficult to accept for getting free content, think about doing your job for free.

I don't even expect I'll be receiving a lot of money through Patreon, but I'm happy to see what little support I get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
from Anonymous-E

On my foxgirl story, our heroes come across a village of another fox tribe, but that happens near the end. The leader of the other tribe openly welcomes them and has human female life partner.

Last remaining updates to come unless said otherwise.

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous-E

*adds to file*

Good going, but think about the most important plot point, why would she ask/accept his help, and why would he agree/offer his?

She has a goal, to find her kind, but what is his goal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
from Anonymous-E, left important comment

Hey Sci, left important comment in Winter Warmth on my human character.

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous-E

I saw it, added it to the story file. :-)

Looks like the major plot points are there. Now I just need a way to stop time so I can write the whole thing with the rest of the planned stories. ;-)

fatmanx101fatmanx101almost 5 years ago
real similar

This story seems very familiar to a manga and an anime called daily living with monster girls. I'm not saying to was stolen or plagerized just be careful with other people bitching. You do have plenty of differences but its also quite similar .

Timmy4uTimmy4uover 4 years ago
What is the name of the game

That game sounds amazing that they play in this chapter what is the name of it?

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

ok? I don't remember this bit, getting to old.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...