Daily Life with Furry Girls Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No,' Guy said and smiled a little deviously. 'but you could use the public part of the roof.'

Zera looked at Guy. 'What public part?'

'I made a few phone calls.' Guy said still watching outside. 'And part of the roof garden will be made open to the public for their enjoyment.'

Zera's eyes grew wide. 'You mean I can still come up here?'

'I'll have a locker placed there so you can store your telescope and won't have to lug it around each night.'

Zera flew around his neck and gave him a big kiss on his cheek saying 'Thank you thank you thank you!'. Guy chuckled as she pulled back and blushed at the realisation of what she did. 'I mean, this means a lot to me.'

Guy smiled at her. 'It's not like we don't know what it feels like up there in the night, so we can't deny others getting a chance to experience it too.' he said. 'The roof should be finished in five to six days, so come back, bring your telescope, your knowledge, a little appetite, and we'll have a little stargazing party if you'd like.'

'Yes!' Zera said and hugged Cani and Guy before waving at the others and hurrying back home to prepare for the party.

Cani grinned a little at Guy. 'You're dangerous.' she said.

Guy raised an eyebrow. 'Dangerous?'

She poked his chest. 'You sure know how to treat the young ladies.'

'What?' chuckled Guy. 'It just seemed the right and nice thing to do.'

'Exactly.' said Cani and kissed him. 'You're going to get us more rivals.' she gave him another grin and went back to putting everything from the boxes into the right place in the new kitchen.

12