All Comments on 'Dainty Daphne Ch. 01'

by DirtyDirtyDaddy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
rafman188rafman188almost 13 years ago
Dainty Daphne - or Dirty Daphne?

This half-pint hottie is a fascinating character and I hope this is the first of a series about her and her 'Daddy'.

I believe this story ended too abruptly to merit a five-star rating, hence, just four stars. A pity, really. Just one phrase could have earned the maximum - "To be continued."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thats....

Thats okay as you got a "5" from me as you have a lot of ways you can go on this story and I want to see where it goes.!* JAG

jilly_herejilly_herealmost 13 years ago
and?

there will be more to follow this right?

shes the first girl i've read about who has nipples like mine. glad to see someone else has them! lol

FragBot3000FragBot3000almost 13 years ago
Damn you!

Very good story, absolutely worth the 5-star rating I just gave it. But so help me, this story had better continue. And if you're going to have cliffhangers like this, the updates better not have too much time between them!

Seriously though, great first chapter - I really can't wait to read more. YAY for Daphne!!!

DirtyDirtyDaddyDirtyDirtyDaddyalmost 13 years agoAuthor
OH THERE'S MORE! :D

Just got this one accepted then got slammed with work but I hope to get back to Daphne very, very soon. I have three more adventures all planned just waiting for a chance to sit down and write them out. And I'm sure more will come along. Very cool, that you're liking it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow - a 5 from me!

you can write...can't wait to read more...

BellatrixieBellatrixieabout 12 years ago
Very nice!

It's always lovely when something is hot and well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
my daddy, my liver

I've wanted to seduce you for so long daddy. I hope this is really you. write back me at stacy18_bi@hotmail.com if you're my daddy. if you're not, that's cool too. I came for you while reading this... daddy...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous