All Comments on 'Dainty Daphne Ch. 02'

by DirtyDirtyDaddy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
.

A beginning of a good series was just ruined by this sequel. Of course, many here like anal shit. I don't and never have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Who's Annie?

You never introduced or explained who she was in in either chapter.

TX_Fun_DrTX_Fun_Drover 12 years ago
Don't listen to the weak minded Annonymous a-holes

If someone doesn't like anal - well duh, this chapter was labeled as an anal oriented story so don't read it and DON'T leave negative comments because you aren't smart enough to read the label. AND if you read between jerk sessions, you would have know by inference that Tony was a former semi-boyfriend and Annie was a girfriend - DUH! Daphne is still in school, if you bothered to read!

Good story, good series, keep it going.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 12 years ago
Ooooh ....

A twist ... can hardly wait for the next chapter ...

Stroker_347Stroker_347over 12 years ago
Great chapter but

had to wait way to long since the first one. Hopefully the next chapter will be here soon. RE: Anon comments below, if you don't like the subject don't read it. The descriptive clearly stated, "Daphne gets Daddy to introduce her to anal." I really liked the addition of Annie who Daphne told Daddy about and I thought she was only going to be hearing what was happening, but was nicely surprised by the twist in the ending. I can see Daddy getting another piece of teenage ASS in the future and maybe TWO cherries.

I gave it a 5 *****.

DirtyDirtyDaddyDirtyDirtyDaddyover 12 years agoAuthor
A few replies...

Sorry it took so long to get this chapter up, life and work taking up a lot of time. Glad you enjoyed it and I hope to get the next chapter up more quickly. I've all sorts of plans for Daphne, Annie, Annie's mother, maybe even Daphne's wayward mother.

The complaints:

Sorry if you dont like stories with anal but it said it was a story about anal in the description so you should've had fair warning and skipped it. A fair amount of my stories will involve anal because the woman I write them for before I send them into Literotica gets off on it. ;)

Re: Annie - Annie is the friend Daphne spoke of before when telling her stepfather about some if her sexual history. She and Daphne have some history of oral sex, dildo play and anal play.

_Kushiel__Kushiel_over 12 years ago
Very Nice!

I enjoyed that immensely. Well written, discriptive, wonderful! Well done. Now I think I'll have to go wake my 'Daddy' up to do me anally too!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

please hurry...can't wait for the next chapter.

nik_lo_cakesnik_lo_cakesabout 12 years ago
Wow just wow

I just read both chapters and they were equally amazing. I love these characters and the sex. All I can say really is WOW and please write more

DirtyDirtyDaddyDirtyDirtyDaddyabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for all the WOWs, Nik! Glad you got into it. Please check out my other stories if you haven't already. I love getting feedback. And if you ever want yourself written into a story (my new Naughty Karen stories star a fan) I DO take "bribes." ;D

qmcqwingqmcqwingalmost 12 years ago
as good as i have read on here

That was really good I hope you continue with this storie the twist at the end was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cum-tastic!

That was AMAZING! Don't ever stop writing, 'kay? Just... Holy...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous