Dainty Daphne Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without further discussion I lined up my prick and forced it inside her ass, stopping when I matched my previous depth. She inhaled sharply through gritted teeth, she turned her head and bit into her own upper arm. I was almost afraid she was going to draw blood. She groaned deeply again and took a series of slow, deep breaths then very slowly began to push herself back, easing my cock further into her butthole. It seemed forever but I let her get the next few inches in at her own pace, eventually physical instinct took over and I couldn't wait any longer. With one of my huge hands on each of her tiny round hips, I pulled her back toward me as I thrust my hips forward. She swore at the top of her lungs but pushed back, grinding her ass cheeks into my pelvis, every last inch of my fat cock was buried in my stepdaughter's butt. She looked up at me in the mirror and her expression was worshipful, I was her god....her god of sex.

After remaining buried in her for a moment to allow her to get used to it, I pulled back just a few inches and thrust back in. She smiled through a wince of pain, her eyes looked unfocussed...almost drunk. She opened her mouth but no words came. She just looked at me and nodded. I took that as my cue to start fucking that tight teenage ass in earnest. Several times in a row I pulled out all but the head then drove it back in at an easy pace. She was now loosened up, it was still hurting but the pleasure far outweighed the pain. I pumped in and out of her ass a little faster and her groans told me she was loving it. I wasn't sure how much longer I'd be able to hold out, my balls were boiling with jizz dying to erupt.

For the longest time she locked eyes with me in the mirror as my thick meat slid in and out of the tightest, hottest, sexiest ass I'd ever been in. Then she spoke in a low, sexy voice that quivered just a little on my inward strokes, "Oh, god, daddy...this is so good. I want your fucking cock in me every day for the rest of my life. Sweet geezus, daddy! I-I think you're going to make me cum! Harder, daddy! Hard as you fucking can! HARDER!"

I plowed into her as fast and hard as I could, over and over, every silken inch of her ass hole grasping and stroking at my prick. She moaned and shouted. I was still fighting to hold back as long as possible when the intensity of my fucking became too much and she collapsed onto the bed in front of me. I kept going pressing my huge self down onto her tiny body and ramming my dick into that ass as far as it would go. She whined and moaned though finding it hard to breath with my weight pressing down on her. She later told me that being smashed into the bed like that, blanketed almost completely by my sweaty, hairy body is what pushed her over the edge. She screamed and wriggled under me begging for more, begging for it to never end as wave after wave of orgasm wracked her tiny body. I began to groan, I was so close to coming but I wanted it to last longer.

But with just a few words from Daphne my battle was lost, "Cum in my ass, daddy. Shoot all that cum up my butt. Please, daddy! Give me your cum!"

I came so hard it almost hurt, little electric tingles shooting up the inside of the my shaft along with the thick, white gift I was delivering deep inside her. She moaned loudly, shouting that she could feel me spraying inside her as another orgasm blasted through her body. I wearily pumped and pumped until I could hardly moved and I collapsed on top of her. Not having the strength to keep myself from crushing her, I carefully rolled off her, popping the head of the cock from from her pucker as I went. I rolled over onto my back beside her, my eyes closed and head reeling. She ran a finger through the sweaty hair above my cock and snuggled her head up against my chest.

After several minutes of silent cuddling and her hand playing sensually all over my body I finally found the strength to speak, "Did you enjoy it, baby?"

"Oh, GOD yes, daddy. It was so much more than I even dreamed." Her hand wandered down to my flaccid cock and as she began to fondle it stiffness began to return. "You just lay here with your eyes closed and let me show you how I say thank you."

She rolled away off the bed, her slight weight hardly causing the bed to move, and moved down to me feet. She guided me to spread my legs with my knees up and crawled up between them. Her wet tongue gently went to work on my heavy balls, licking, sucking my balls, sucking my scrotum into her mouth, as her hand stroked my quickly hardening dick. She told me to lift my knees to my chest, I hesitated but she told me to just do it and keep my eyes closed tight. I smiled and did as she asked, she wasted no time getting back to it. Tonguing by balls then my taint, then finally her hot wet tongue found it's way to my asshole. While one hand continued to stroke my cock the other dug it's fingers into my ass cheek and pulled to spread my ass and give her ever more access.

As she pushed her tongue into my pucker and stroked my cock, I suddenly heard her soft voice and felt her hot breath right in my ear. "Thank you, daddy," she chimed in a childish sing-song tone.

My eyes snapped open and I saw Daphne right in front of me. My eyes shot down and at first all I could see was the top of blonde head working away between my legs. Then Annie lifted her face out of my ass crack, gave my balls a quick lick, then ran it up my shaft and engulfed the head of my cock in her wet mouth for a couple quick sucks. "Hi, Mr. Maxwell," she said with her usual sweet wholesome smile while continuing to jerk my cock alongside her beautiful face.

12